Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Oink.

Oink. Elite Member

ah so high, roasted so much weeeeed. brb in a bit got some ish to blaze.

2. otrfatcap

otrfatcap Senior Member

gravity bong for breakfasT!!!!!!!

3. the terror of E

the terror of E Senior Member

ive only hit one gravity bong that i liked ever

so far the best bong ive eer hit was my homie's girlfriends Roor icemaster

4. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

man getting stoned is the only thing that makes helping out at this after school dramma club worth while,

5. soul_731

soul_731 Member

We got this little home owned mexican store/restaurant up the street.. and they import half liter bottles of coke in glass bottles from mexico. It's coke made with real sugar cane instead of high fructose corn syrup.. fucking tasty. It'll get rid of the toughest cotton mouth.

6. CRN-one

CRN-one Senior Member

Nem - if you get me clearer pictures of the orange and white ones I'll ID them for you. The blue one is def 10mg valium, I've eaten thousands of those in my life.

ah, diazepam, how I miss thee...

7. cn4m

cn4m Senior Member

if you ever wanna get real baked for a long time, just remember, THC is fat-soluble. Sooooo milk has fat in it. almost boil the milk and water stirring alot for about half hour to an hour, cheesecloth that shit out, and make some muthafuckin pancakes! or whatever ...

BAKED.

8. ODonthesetrees

ODonthesetrees Elite Member

yeha dudee im gunna use that mothers milk recipe soon, you only need1/4 cup to get bombed, so basically two shots of it...im jsut gunna make hot chocoalte with it

9. the terror of E

the terror of E Senior Member

just broke up some quality herbs and now i can barely use my laptops touchpad due to the stickyness of my fingers

10. sex without condoms

sex without condoms Elite Member

11. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

^^ hahaha...rub your fingers to get a resin ball...then you can indirectly smoke ur finger lol

ne1 know a good place to get those little baggies w/ the pot leaf on 'em??

eahhhhhhhhhhhhh

12. otrfatcap

otrfatcap Senior Member

headshops or paki gas stations

13. ODonthesetrees

yeah i get were your comign from, this whole thread is full of morons these days, only a few originals left to keep the order...

but yeah imm really down with teh hard hitting opes wehen blown, im inpatient and dont wanna wait 45 min and find out i gotta tkae anotehr, the blow is kinda gross tatsing as the drip happens but ive found blowing them really doesnt go by as quick as most think, usually is a solid 90-120min high for me when i was on oxy, adn if you blaze right before or right after then it lasts soo long and the comedown was barely even there, for a comedown i jsut got insanely tired instead of headache and all that shit

14. ODonthesetrees

i usually use my teeth to scrape off the resin and eat it...tastes kinda good i think, nice raw weed flavor without the texture of eating grass clumps:D

15. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

so i ordered some stickers from waytoomany.com
    yanno...the ones that say "we love weed".
    and i put one on my hat, and i was wearing it into the gas station to buy a dutch, and the lady squints her eyes at my hat and goes "we love weed.....OH...I like that hat..."

and then i buy my blunt and leave.
    i think i am totally oblivious to the fact that so many people smoke weed.

16. Nem

Nem Elite Member

well, now i realize this was a forgotten mixed bottle of drugs my brother left behind. but the majority of the pills in there were the small white ones.

and on the bottle it said "Alprazolam" (xanax). so im guessing those little white ones are basically 1/4 bars?

i feel like an idiot because i railed the cyclobenaprine and didnt get much of a sedation. railed two of the valiums in one night and didnt get much.

and if i have benadryl (diphenhydramine) how many mg's do i need to feel it?

also, i found a bottle of Phentermine, which i guess is an appetite suppressant.

More Common Symptoms
    • Insomnia
    • Increased blood pressure
    • Irritability
    • Nervousness
    • Sense of well-being
    Less Common to Rare Symptoms
    • Blurred vision
    • Change in sexual desire
    • Clumsiness
    • Confusion
    • Diarrhea
    • Dizziness
    • Dry mouth
    • Headache
    • Irregular heartbeat
    • Nausea or vomiting
    • Psychosis
    • Skin rash or itching
    • Stomach pain
    • Tiredness
    • Unpleasant taste
    and its 2-methyl-1-phenylpropan-2-amine and 2-methyl-amphetamine.

should i snag em?

Last edited: Oct 17, 2007
  17. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

that second one is just an appetite suppressant like you already found out

sounds boring to me, i dont know, i dont like amphetamines though, never even heard of this pharm untill now, the alprazolam and diazepam are a different story though, next time parachute them

cyclobenzaprine
    i dont know about the benadryl, depends on your body weight, theres a few people on here that know about this sorta stuff though

18. Nem

Nem Elite Member

parachute?

and for the benadryl i heard upwards of 500mg?

and im gonna pop the phens before the behemoth show. someone told me it has effects similiar to aderall. XD

19. moze.2

moze.2 Elite Member

FUCK SHIT DFJKDAFHAKJDAJDSFHL my friend is in jail and is looking to 2-8 years in jail. im gonna fucking spend my paycheck to pay bail. he got arrested FUCKING AGAIN for heroin, wwhich is a felony. and on top of that he has the charge from 4 weeks ago of MIP by consumption. which is LAme a fuck cause hes 20. life sucks if this kid goes to jail i dont know what im gonna do. i cant pay rent. im done doing graffiti. i dont know what to do someone help me please i seriously am lost.... god kill me please.

im done..
    im fucking done.

20. Nem

Nem Elite Member

go back and live with your parents. or some other friend.