Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. the terror of E

the terror of E Senior Member

this kid is your responsibility why?

ive had friends get all fucked up and have to go to rehab, and it gets old treating them like babies.

2. otrfatcap

otrfatcap Senior Member

yea why is this FRIEND your problem???

im with e on this...i cant hang out with alot of people because they cant keep themselves in check, like one of my friends is into graff, but i cant even go pick him up and get him into writing, because he is under 18 and always just goes missing, always in some bullshit trouble over his ignorance, and doesnt learn from his mistakes...he'd prolly be really dope at graff, but can i trust this kid that is always getting caught doing stupid shit to do GRAFFITI with??? no...

moze try to put yourself in a better position, dont let other people ruin your life...

3. ODonthesetrees

ODonthesetrees Elite Member

this is a funny story becasue today at lunch me and my firend were discussing how so many randoms blaze these days i think over 90% of my highschool has been or is currently a legit stoner...

4. coke831

coke831 Senior Member

5. moze.2

moze.2 Elite Member

Last edited: Oct 17, 2007
  6. silentchaos14

silentchaos14 Elite Member

what is that? looks kinda like crack or something.

7. moze.2

moze.2 Elite Member

8. silentchaos14

silentchaos14 Elite Member

that was my second guess. dont fuck with that, dont u watch dog the bounty hunter? lmfao no ice in paradiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiise

9. lance uppercut

lance uppercut Banned

10. moze.2

moze.2 Elite Member

no brah. im not a big fan of that show brah

11. AEROSOL_FEEN

AEROSOL_FEEN Senior Member

i hate that white piece of shit...hes such a poser hawaiian...omg he tries so hard to talk like the rest of us....
    just to let you guys know.....WE DONT SAY BRAH 3488823573025702874 times in a sentence.....

no ice in paridise....we eat rice in paridise..not mashed potatoes....
    ...idk where that just came from ^^^

Last edited: Oct 18, 2007
  12. AEROSOL_FEEN

i wouldn't mind titty fucking beth though...

13. syrne

syrne Senior Member

what kinda cigars and rollin papers do you guys use??? i use swishers and zig zags

14. AEROSOL_FEEN

zig zag 1 1/4 and bob marleys

15. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

meths wack.. as for your boy, why bail him out thats not gonna do shit, but keep him out till hes found guilty its going to be wasting money, adn if u think your lifes ruined because your boys looking at jail time you have serious problems

how is your boy looking at 2-8 years in prison, yes heroin is a feeral offence but you will not get that hard with a poss. charge

but you say your lifes over, peiople go to jail its part of life, why is your life over cas one persons in jail?
    you say now you cant pay rent, but yet you go out and buy a bag of meth?

seriously look at what your saying man your asking god to kill you because your friend fucked up and cought a charge... seriously i dont see what your triping about...

16. ion-i

ion-i Elite Member

yeah not to jump in, but quit your bitching

i had worse shit go down in my family, step dad went to jail for some fucked up pedo shit, fucked over my whole family both dads and moms side, fools facing time right now and the crazy thing about this shit is my mom knew and forgives him, and i dont give a fuck about my stepdad cause the worst part was it happened between someone else in my family. you think your life is over? your homie isnt in your blood line, you dont face the problems and struggles of shit everyday or even hear crying and depression and how that shit can break your own heart. there have been several attempts of suicide from diff people in my family, luckily no one died but shit has gone down raw and close and it isnt nice to hear man
    or just how everything in your life and everyone you knew and loved changed because of one fucking person messin up yours and everyone elses life
    i aint goin into detail about this ish, but like gesus said, quit your bitchin and pull shit together

or smoke a blunt

Last edited: Oct 18, 2007
  17. Oink.

Oink. Elite Member

yeh im gunna have to agree, your bros problem not yours.

and as for that meth shit get fuckin real'.

18. AEROSOL_FEEN

wait are you guys talking about me....im lost

19. sir.one

sir.one Moderator

20. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

no were not, where talkin to moze....

as for ion, condolences to you an your family homie