Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. ion-i

ion-i Elite Member

thanks homie, its all good, hes been locked up for 5 years now and shit and im chill with how things are going now because its something i gotta live with, and same with everyone else. moze, you just gotta deal with shit sometimes, keep things cool and itll all work for the better

thats why i turn to music, like no matter what im doing, i have to be listening to something :]
    from being a little kid happy with a shitty walkman tape player, music has always been there

2. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

its the only reason im alive, only thing i live for man.... very few people are obsesed with music like u me and fanny....

i mean how can you not when somthing thats powerful enough to completely alter your mood/feelings/thoughts just after a min or two or sound... gotta respect somthing thats that powerfull enough to help people....

got bless it, for everything else theres smack

3. ion-i

ion-i Elite Member

holy shit yea it saves, very true

its so true too with how much power it has on spreading to others, almost everyone i kick it with knows when they're with me that im in control with the music we bump in the car cause i always got something good to listen to for our mood haha
    it puts a smile on my face when others come and ask for a song or an artist thats new to check out to fit their current mood, cause im able to help spread the music
    thats how powerful i see music as, how it spreads from the heart of the musician to the heart (and ears) of the listener, and the rest is magic on what impact it makes

:]

4. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

yeah same here, im perma DJ in everyones car and at parties and shit like that unless fannys around then we split up our time... but yeah man musics the best drug out there.. gettin drunk off bass and mood altering Frequences =)

erry day im hustlin!

but yeah thats why i make music to keep the cycle going man, musics saved me so im trying to just add to the cycle

5. ion-i

ion-i Elite Member

respect

i wish i could do the same, but ive always been an artist of somekind. like im still workin on graff, still gettin up and developing my style. just tryin to make a name and ive been meeting a lot of writers around here who have been in it since the early nineties, so im gettin some influence there. but just art and drawing in general, ive been sketching whatever came to mind since i was in first grade, i dont remember a time where i wasnt drawing instead of payin attention in class haha. music has been a huge influence on my art tho

6. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

7. Nem

Nem Elite Member

8. otrfatcap

otrfatcap Senior Member

haha them baggies are the shit...

9. RUDE_Bwoy

RUDE_Bwoy Elite Member

gettin a braid this week.get lit up on saturday

10. G-Fat

G-Fat Elite Member

uh, that cools. thanks for the 3 day forcast..
    *shakes head*

11. ODonthesetrees

ODonthesetrees Elite Member

well since were discussing our satrudays, im going to my friends house, 2 rakcs between 3 kids...needless to say ima be fucked up

12. coke831

coke831 Senior Member

im getting 2 hits of e for 20 bucks, so im pretty happy...pure mdma though, no ketamine or pcp shit..

13. silentchaos14

silentchaos14 Elite Member

wouldnt that be a good thing?

14. coke831

coke831 Senior Member

15. coke831

coke831 Senior Member

im not really into pcp...so no

16. silentchaos14

i meant wouldnt that be a good thing its pure mdma. anyone in here actually done pcp?

17. Rogue

Rogue Guest

18. coke831

coke831 Senior Member

oh yeah im happy about pure mdma... im fucking scared of pcp...my friend smoked weed laced with it and he almost killed his girlfriend... so yeah

19. silentchaos14

yeah i remember reading an article on a rapper whos in jail for life because he ate his girl friend when he was on pcp. i cant see how someone would wanna do pcp, all ive heard from doing it is horror stories

20. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member