Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

got a vile of some serious L

2. nowar

nowar Senior Member

thats why the people at mcdonalds get pissed off even before i enter the premises

3. STR-WHO

STR-WHO Guest

k toy question but i need to know...can i put my blotter paper(of LSD) into a drink, like pop, and still get the same effects? just let the blotter paper soak in the drink, then drink it, or no...

4. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

today was awesome

school started at 10:30am

so i show up to my friends along with another friend. smoke like 3 bowls at like 9:00am

then my first friend has this MASSIVE bottle of some gnar gnar codiene cough syrup. we split it 3 ways.

its 5:12 here and i still feel the cough syrup

i <3 djarum blacks

5. jape-the-nape

jape-the-nape Elite Member

i had my second(3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th) hit of hash at school the other day,got to my classroom and decided i was unsafely high so i came home

i think i made the right choice

6. SLiNK!

SLiNK! Member

i <3 eating an 1/8 of mushy and then watching over the hedge, best times.

7. psyduck

psyduck Senior Member

8. Exploited

Exploited Elite Member

does anyone know how long Special K (Ketamine) stay in your blood and or piss?

9. BLTZ

BLTZ Senior Member

Well I ended up talking to the detective and guess what, Im not going to jail, like I thought they didnt have enough on me. But because I also didnt snitch they are going to give the pictures of my wall to the graffiti/vandalism detective and Im probably going to have to deal with him not, that and I have court for my dealer spacific paraphanelia(sp) charge, Im guessing Ill end up having to take drug class's, what a joke.

10. BLTZ

BLTZ Senior Member

Well I ended up talking to the detective and guess what, Im not going to jail, like I thought they didnt have enough on me. But because I also didnt snitch they are going to give the pictures of my wall to the graffiti/vandalism detective and Im probably going to have to deal with him not, that and I have court for my dealer spacific paraphanelia(sp) charge, Im guessing Ill end up having to take drug class's, what a joke.

11. MAST

MAST Elite Member

i either need some green, or i need to go to a show, because i feel like im gonna bust a fucking vessel. the worst thing is when something way out of your control gets you so fucking heated, and you can't do SHIT about it. i wish i could punch a girl in the face. i wish i could punch a friend in the face. i wish everybody would be off my fucking back cause i'm so close to doing god knows what.

i want to have my job interview and get the drug test over with cause i am in no shape to be running without any green right now. just, fuck this month.

12. oblong

oblong Elite Member

60 a quarter cdn is a pretty steady going rate in the city for quality bud
    sure i can go get shitty quarters for 40-50 but thats dirt weed. I have a 7 megapixel sony digi cam ad it just takes steady hands or get a mini tripod, its a world of differece.

I also just wanted to say that those 5 hour detox drinks do work, i just got back from edmonton alberta working out on a drilling rig and had to do an oral mouth swab test and i passes 100% and i blazed heavily until a few days before the test. The odd thing is that the drink was designed to only pass piss tests.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2008
  13. oblong

oblong Elite Member

Last edited: Mar 1, 2008
  14. lance uppercut

lance uppercut Banned

15. oblong

oblong Elite Member

I would not hesitate to toss a nug of that into the ice bong!

16. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member

i need a job

so i can buy this illadelph i saw at one of the headshops near me.

im obcessed with it

17. oblong

oblong Elite Member

Last edited: Feb 28, 2008
  18. lance uppercut

lance uppercut Banned

19. nastyness

nastyness Member

20. und3cided

und3cided Senior Member

damnit, i want one of doss multi colored fuckers. that change colors... Camillian?

but just to play with when im baked