Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. OUTLAW

OUTLAW Member

lulz that makes you smart.

2. MarOne...

MarOne... Elite Member

Thanks man, but I meant for selling. Prices and so forth?

3. C-money fresh!

C-money fresh! Elite Member

most people wont buy it for more than like $1 per 10 mgs
    i once sold my whole months worth of 30 mgs metadates to this kid for $70 it probly wouldent have sold for more than 20 bucks to any normal person basicly a buck or 2 per 10 mgs

4. pib

pib Member

Naw dog I swear to god..I mean, i don't want to sound dumb as fuck but..It was red, liquid codeine, tasted like candy, made the whole room smell like candy..

DXM tastes like shit for sure, but for all I know it might not have even been liquid codeine so fuck it I dont know.

5. drunkenshits_one

drunkenshits_one Senior Member

exactly what i have.

6. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

hey do they sell salt pills? cuz some kid gave me a valium (doubt it) but it was all whte with no scorings, imprints, etc. and it tasted like salt.

and 20 min. later i am feeling nada

Last edited: Mar 25, 2008
  7. drunkenshits_one

drunkenshits_one Senior Member

8. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

just talked to that kid....it was goddamn vitamin c. i didnt pay shit though

9. MAST

MAST Elite Member

i was about to say that it was probably a vitamin. well, in florida i picked up a free grinder cause one of those bigass tourist stores was selling them, and they had them below the counter, so all you had to do was walk up and grab it, and they couldn't see shit.

plus it's got a badass picture of a door and key on it.

lived the life for a week, stayed high pretty much for free, and stayed drunk for a small cost. finally got sick the last night down there, then tripped the night i got back here. then proceeded to smoke until my eyes bled. im broke now and my lungs are doing horrible right now, so i'm cutting back on the cigs and cutting back a little on the green for a little while.

no school wednesday though, so that means more alc tomorrow.

i gotta find something better to do with my time.

10. Oink.

Oink. Elite Member

yknow i always wonder'd how old you where.

and to that drunk kid or whatever the fuck your name is, i call bullshit you didnt steal shit.

Anddd while were on the dex topic, fuck dex is super bunk my first time i did it i was decently hammerd and watched borat. Possibly someve the most fucked up shit eeeeever.

11. pib

pib Member

Really?.. Are we talkin about the same dxm though..I've always taken it with robotussin mixed with sprite. I only took it straight once. Maybe I've just done it too many times..

12. Oink.

Oink. Elite Member

i just straight drank the shit outve the bottle *****, im that grimey. ahaha

13. lance uppercut

lance uppercut Banned

robitussin gel caps FTW

15mg straight dxm per gel cap

no fuss no muss

14. rasta tagger

rasta tagger Senior Member

My older brother and his friends live by the robo and ginger ale method. My downstairs fridge would always be stocked with a couple 2 liters of Canada dry (off brand ginger ale) and no one would ever drink them until his friends would come over. I was offered a bottle of robo a couple weeks ago by them for free, but I already had plans to roll and I dont want to mix that shit.

15. evolbcw

evolbcw Member

grab a pack of coricidin cough and cold aka tripple Cs aka skittles take 8 and ur fucked up take the whole pack (16) super fucked up/.// i dont fuck wit that no more shits crazy but hella fun

16. oblong

oblong Elite Member

t3's should be taken orally or parachute them in powder form

1.parachuteIngesting a powdered substance, usually a crushed up pill, by wrapping it in some toilet paper and swallowing it.

17. theKid.

theKid. Senior Member

lets get back to the HERB!
    enough of this 14yearold
    take anything in my parents house
    to get fucked up shit, thats some crackhead shit.
    make a crackhead tthread!

18. pib

pib Member

meh
    triple c's were pretty popular by me but not anymore.We mix our blunts with shit alot of the time. We'll dip them in robo, or lace them with zannys, that was a while ago though..now alot of people I know are on white and shit..fuck that.

19. Oink.

Oink. Elite Member

coco puffs are dece sometimes, i aint smokin that ish regularly. I almost never do that but when you do yah get wica stoned.

20. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member

i just got like half a bowl pack soaking wet cause im a fucking retard