Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Infamous "terry Stop"

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Nyc Sno, Mar 21, 2006.

Share This Page

1. unbannable

unbannable Member

keep in mind this is for the united states and will differ slightly from country to country.

so if you are not in the U.S dont assume you dont have to tell me your name unless you look it up and are sure.

also, i ma in toronto canada and woudl like to see one of these for canada (to lazy to google)

p.s go leafs go

2. CanalSt

CanalSt Senior Member

This is what happened the other day when I snuck out of my house. I wasn't wearing nothing abnormal, just a light hoodie. Cop comes up. He said what is your name? Officer I have to go. What is your name? Blah blah.OK were do you live? Sorry officer I have to go. Son, what is your adress? Blahblah. Where were you before? Officer I have to go. Go where? Officer, am I under arrest? He looked at me like arghhh and said no. Officer have you seen me do anything illegal? No, I can't say I have. Good, because I haven't. Am I free to go officer? Yes, and he just walked away pissed because he probably could fill his monthly quota or something lol.

I Learned all this from NYC sno's post... You dont even have to read the whole thread just this part

3. zachatnca

zachatnca Senior Member

ive taken law classes on my free time just to learn my rights. it's saved me at least 25 trips to the precinct, its amazing how cops disregard a lot of your rights.