Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Ink Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Enmity, Feb 3, 2008.

Share This Page

1. rave905

rave905 Senior Member

^^^and u bitch aout talking about etch sintakz at least its realted to tools and tips about graff and we always talk about paint in here and thats not much more diff from ink then etch is
    all 3 u can put in a mop and tag with

you dont have to make it drippy its acually better the thicker it is

Last edited: Feb 10, 2008
  2. Sintakz

Sintakz Elite Member

Yes I will not deny that it is a tool used in graffiti. The reason why Paint is so often brought up in the Ink discussion thread is because most people are idiots and don't realize that you can't make ink out of paint, it's just thinned fucking paint, in a mop/marker. The reason why it is even allowed is because the original posters of the original thread brought up shit like gk and shit so paint has become part of the ink head "culture". Etch has NOTHING to do with ink OR paint, if you wanna talk about etch go start a fucking etch thread, don't clog this thread up with posts about etch. I as well as a few others in this thread are taking the time to actually mini mod this fucking thread because god knows if we leave it up to the real mods this thread will go to shit again, we try are hardest to keep shit on topic and report the posts that need to be reported. Etch is OFF TOPIC in this thread so please refrain from talking about it. If you don't like it then fuck off, DISCUSSING ETCH WILL BE PROHIBITED IN THIS THREAD.

[/rant]

Anyway, who's been experimenting lately?

3. rave905

rave905 Senior Member

holy shit settle down budday
    n nah i have been sorta stickin 2 the same ink recipie 4 now ive been workin on my bombs lately

4. Sintakz

Sintakz Elite Member

Sorry, my rant wasn't really directed towards you, I've been having a pretty shitty week and all, didn't mean to blow up on you.

I'm gonna start working with different bases for inks, like instead of alcohol how bout like idk... something else haha

5. rave905

rave905 Senior Member

lol dun worry bro i didnt really take it personally
    its not like we even KNOW each other outside of bs lol
    so what can i do.... rant bak

oh and i heard somewhere(i think it was from bizerkiz) that WATER is an awsome base for ink
    like even if u just add a bit 2 ur ink it helps even tho its not the base it..... idk

enuf typing 2 of my fingers r frostbiten from day bombin today
    it was -29 w/ wind chill n im talkin celsius

6. MESN[905]

MESN[905] Senior Member

anyone kno if theres a black stainer? like yah i know of mb pp gv mg and those but i dont really want a nice jet black ink havin like a tint of a color and shit on it

an ya rave man haha ur fingers are still fucked eh? u shoulda copped those camo gloves instead of those gay furry ones haha my hands were nice an toasty

7. kog_throwie

kog_throwie Senior Member

would it be a good idea to add waterproofer to an ink?

8. Sintakz

Sintakz Elite Member

Kog - If your ink isn't waterproof then yes
    Rave - Water is good but india ink is waterbased so you can see what kinda effects you get from that.
    MESN - Rogue posted it a few pages back, go do some research.

9. DRIPS!

DRIPS! Senior Member

water proofer probly wouldnt work because its made to repel other substances and make them bead up i dont think they would mix but cant hurt to try right

ahh beat me to it sintakz

10. Sintakz

Sintakz Elite Member

Haha, sick and still here for ya. I love the ink thread that much :p

11. MESN[905]

MESN[905] Senior Member

and i bet your mixes are shit

cream is strong, bath is kinda weak

2/3 cream 1/3 bath makes it a drippy consistency but its better to go 3/4 cream 1/4 bath if u want a stronger mix but it wont drip much cause cream is fucken thick

and you CAN dilute cream with vinegar its just not as strong as the cream/bath mixes

EDIT: lmfao the rent-a-cop pmed me check it out

[Broken External Image]:http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/2161/lmfaogq1.jpg

12. rave905

rave905 Senior Member

k 4 the record i no water isnt good i was just really baked then an rambling jokingly but i didnt even finish it

13. rave905

rave905 Senior Member

k if u didnt notice the ppl that started the orig ink thread didnt no shit all the recipies that were posted were wack as shit, mixing ink and paint and adding brakefluid 2 paint and calling it ink and other such wackyness

n there is already an etch thread n its fuct cuz every1's like oh no dont talk about etch, etch is the devil, THE DEVIL AHHHHHHHHHH
    like i no its kinda fuct up but u should at least tell these ppl the proper shit so they arnt like hey i think ill add some etch 2 that pen ink of mine.... u no the end
    fuckin etch/ink bomb gonna blow up in the kids hand

cuz u no that by not talking about it ur just forcing ppl 2 experiment 2 learn

just my 2 cents no offence

14. Sintakz

Sintakz Elite Member

I understand where you are coming from but thats like someone going into a graff forum and asking about how to do backflips. Sure, some people may know how to do backflips but it's kinda out of place you know. Whatever, I'm hitting the hay. G'night ink heads.

15. rave905

rave905 Senior Member

that doesnt really make sence cuz etch IS used 4 graff and backflips have nothin whatsoever 2 do with graff
    n im off 2 bed 2 b ez

16. sir.one

sir.one Moderator

we're going to rename this thread. anything that come out of a marker thread now.

so now you can talk about anything that comes out of a marker.

17. MESN[905]

MESN[905] Senior Member

or a mop mang =]

cant forget about them mops it aint al about the markers son!

18. Sintakz

Sintakz Elite Member

Well then goodbye ink thread, I shant be coming back.

19. rave905

rave905 Senior Member

hahahahaha peace then
    i bet we'll c u again

20. sir.one

sir.one Moderator

byebye :)

staining acrylic be banging.

afarm3.static.flickr.com_2193_2256192301_442477108c.jpg_a4f0a23c50a330cf1bf56cae6c33a893.png