Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Ink Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Enmity, Feb 3, 2008.

Share This Page

1. clockwork

clockwork Senior Member

I was kinda joking. I started out with ten then I got the 25 cent packs someone had mentioned earlier. Im going out to get some of them sqeezers. If that brand doesnt work what should I use. And how much are they?

Brand names? Stores? I got a michaels here where I live. BTW a small amount of alcohol and 10 looks mean as fucking apes with the munchies.

2. clockwork

clockwork Senior Member

Anyone know of a recipe that can copy the **** pigs blood? I got a small thing of iodine to test in a red with small amount of black. Think that will make anything good? Couple drops of Iodine should make it stain a bloody brownish color.

3. The Most Sadistic

The Most Sadistic Elite Member

Yea iodine stains badly on skin and clothes. I'm not too sure about walls.

I went to PetsMart today and couldn't find any methelyn blue ... going to try a few other pet stores in the area. I got 100 pens soaking in about 1/2 a cup of 91%... 3/4's seemed to much

Does gentian violet have to be in crystal form? Is the liquid form useless?

Last edited: May 12, 2009
  4. clockwork

clockwork Senior Member

I got 40 pens soaking in a bottle now. I have 4 total since the 25 cent sale at walmart. 10 pens fof 25 cents?!!!

And I got a little mopper too. Some other brand than the one mentioned on this page. Ill post pics. By the way. You cant say the sound a cop makes without getting the asterik.

Still thinking iodine would work okay. But this 70% compared to 91% is totally different. The 91 took the ink out almost immediatly with little agitation.

5. Eugor

Eugor Member

People are trying to use pig's blood?

When I was on this site a loooooong time ago, I was the only one using that. Become friends with a butcher. That's what I did.

6. tiny tim

tiny tim Senior Member

omg, 12oz has the worst ink thread ever. kids havent even heard of kool aid as an additive.
    its all like
    "so if i make some paint out of 2 pens and about a cup of alc. will it flow through my mop??"

"yah dude itll work,but you might want some brake fluid. not too much tho cuz it might eat thru your mop, id say about gallon or two:B"

7. Siner

Siner Senior Member

My buddy and me made some pen ink and it turned out more purple than black, anything I can add to make it more black. Plus I made some before and hit up a sign and after about a week it was pretty faded from the sun, what can I add to the ink to make it not fade, so badly atleast.

Last edited: May 12, 2009
  8. proNYNJA

proNYNJA Senior Member

i made some ink outta 60pens and half a cup of rubbing alcohol. can i put that into an OTR and will it come out clean?

9. The Most Sadistic

Last time I made a batch I had the same problem. I'm guessing we either used too much alcohol or not a high enough percent (i used 70%). Or it might have been the type of pens I used (some no name brand from target). I don't know... I have a batch soaking in 91% right now I'll let you know how it turns out.

I'm also interested in what we could add to make it more fade resistant...

10. MARTYRaz

MARTYRaz Banned

did u fucks not read the recipe??jesus fuckin christ its like im talkin to a pile of rocks...except they listen better..

get u some india fuckin ink..boil it dow to a sludge...and it to the ink...im the only one tryin to help u guys out and and u fucks didnt even read it thro..pen ink is gonna fade without this shit in it so do it...fuckin fuck fuck...FUCK!!!!
    u can get either or on the gentian too..but the solution already made is 99% water and u dnt need in ur ink that so better off with the crystals and make it urself...

11. ReKoNe~!

ReKoNe~! Banned

no matter what just pens and alchohol will be navy purple/blue, its the colour of the ink.. its not jet black

12. The Most Sadistic

I did read it bro. I asked if there is anything ELSE I can add because there has to be more things you can use besides boiled down piss. What about acrylic paint? Just thinkin outloud...

Oh and if I wanted to add woodstain, do I add water based woodstain?

Last edited: May 13, 2009
  13. clockwork

clockwork Senior Member

facepalm.jpg

Nooooooo. OMG. Its a color. Pigs blood is reddish brown. Blood dries a nasty brown color and thats what I was trying to do thinking if I laced a batch with some iodine. Thats all I can think to add other than real blood. lol.

Noobie forum goer blood.

14. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

Many of you should go to the toy ink and chemistry thread....

15. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

I'm glad I stopped frequenting this thread. Y'all need to learn a lot, and trying to teach is futile because the stupid questions from clueless toys never end.

16. clockwork

clockwork Senior Member

lol you guys should look at some other forums. Thier ink threads make my fuckin head hurt. I think Im asking pretty decent questions. I just said screw it. Ill experiment, and post results now.

17. ReKoNe~!

ReKoNe~! Banned

you guys should become chemists and stop writing if this thread means so much to you, get up who cares if your shit isnt perfect

18. ErrorOner...

ErrorOner... Elite Member

some of these guys may actually be working towards being a chemist, I hope you know. Most graffiti writers do have REAL lives outside of graffiti. I was practising to be a wildlife biologist before I left university.

19. clockwork

clockwork Senior Member

Yeah I just kill people in my spare time and take thier money and precious metals. I mean yeah theres a bunch of people who post in this thread that are amazing with helping and with combos for mean recipes then theres people that make me want to rip the skin off of my face because of the retarded shit thier brains tell their fingers to type.

Win or lose. This thread is still better than the other graff forums.

20. The Most Sadistic

I don't get why you guys care so much. It's not like you have to pay for the fucking bandwith for this site or anything, lol. And I don't get the point in asking questions in a toy thread when toys most probably don't know shit about shit? That's why there fucking toys in the first place?

And fuck experimenting shit that isn't new fucking information. We ask questions because it is common knowledge for a few people in here and they can just tell us the answer instead of us wasting a good batch of ink by putting some shit in it that we think might work. I'de much rather ask here and do what is proven to work. You want to get butthurt about it? Go ahead. I'm not going to stop asking questions and the people in here that arn't cocksmokers are going to keep answering them.

Last edited: May 13, 2009