Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Ink Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Enmity, Feb 3, 2008.

Share This Page

1. keenur

keenur Banned

[​IMG]
    Molotow 611 (Empty Marker)
    0.6" tip, empty marker- Finally a good empty marker! Comes with a nasty pump-system, for ink control and drips. Refill it with the ink/paint of your choice!
    [​IMG] Email item info to a friend
    Available (will ship within 24 hours) Price: $4.25Qty:

lol i was intriguiged wth what eminity posted never looked at bs shop and i saw this..what kind of toy would pay $5 for this hah .. it would be intresting to know the statistics of how much stuff has been sold and shit from the store

2. FidelGastro

FidelGastro Senior Member

I'll tell you right now those markers are wack man. no one should spend money on that ever, but that has nothing to do with inks. the ink posted is probably the same stuff as gusto..it sure looks the same

3. keenur

keenur Banned

hey in your guysis opinion what is the most permanent ink a man can make and if possible could you please post a link on a how to make it thingy .. :)

4. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

I googled the Forever in Control ink and found some pictures. All of them showed buckets of paint in close proximity to the bottles...

The recipes to the most permanent inks a man can make would not just be posted willy-nilly so you can go ruin shit with toy tags thingy ..

5. keenur

keenur Banned

well this is the ink thread..

6. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

that doesn't mean anything.

whatever super permanent inks exist are kept secret. not only to keep them out of the hands of toys, but to preserve their power. You really think someone is just going to go and spill the recipe to a super hard staining permanent ink that they spent lots of time developing just because some random person on a message board asked?
    Keep dreaming.

7. partofme

partofme Senior Member

I can guarantee you forever in control is GK I have a bottle from when I first started and was stupid. It separates just like my homemade.

The molotows aren't that bad, But i'd rather rack a woodcraft or martha stewart.

Forever in Control = GK + dot3 and Im pretty sure it's just regular thinner. It's reallly opaque thoough, i'll give it that. I'd rather spend money on ink and make my own paint. I made some green ghetto krink that I'm pretty happy with this weekend.

8. sir.one

sir.one Moderator

fuck. you kids still don't get it. Older writers have a job and 2 kids and a wife and REAL LIFE problems. They don't have the time to sit on bombing science to figure out what the best combo for GK or GJ. so when you have KRINK and FIC and Oink. you can just order it in 3 minutes. instead of fucking around with a bunch of chemicals for hours trying to prefect combo for high staining ink.

grow up. do you think FIC and KR read this forum and you think theyre sales are plummeting by your comments about their ink? fuck no. there will be 1000s of toys that will by and 15 doller krink marker every day.

9. partofme

partofme Senior Member

Nah, I'm not hating on it man, I order so much of my shit, cause I may be a teenager but I have a life besides writing, and a job. Inks are fun to mess with when I have time to dick around, but I mean i'd rather pay 10 bucks and make some GK in 15 min than wait a week, get paint and pay 15 plus shipping. Inks are different though, my inks are hit or miss so I usually just order.

Edit: Im not trying to beef sir, just saying I see your side of it too. I don't wanna get into a fight on a forum.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2008
  10. rave905

rave905 Senior Member

haha vagrant dont get 2 workt up over keenur
    every1 hates that kid
    like every1

and hes in my town so i especially dont wanna c permanent stuff by him

Last edited: Feb 25, 2008
  11. sir.one

sir.one Moderator

rave...check youself before you go around insulting other peoples scripts.

12. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

OMG TOP SECRET SUPER PERMANENT INK RECIPE!
    MAKE HARD STAINING INK WITH INDIA INK!

IF YOU MIX VINEGAR WITH INDIA INK IT STAINS HARDER THAN ANYTHING!

Note to toys: You'll never see an permanent ink recipe that uses simple ingredients. Super hard staining ink is made from scratch by hand with various ingredients that must be obtained from chemical suppliers usually by calling them direct and requesting price quotes while pretending to be a legit business. Super hard staining ink is out of your league. Just go buy more OTR markers.

13. H3TT1NG3R

H3TT1NG3R Elite Member

^hahaha. ya u can never just mix to things and get a wicked ill ink.

14. sir.one

sir.one Moderator

india ink stains btw.

15. originalhomeboy

originalhomeboy Senior Member

yo. melbourne mix represent.
    remember, this was used on the met so buffed by transit buffers using solvents etc.
    ai272.photobucket.com_albums_jj169_originalhomeboy_beforeafter.jpg

16. H3TT1NG3R

H3TT1NG3R Elite Member

^niceeee
    btw does anyone have experience with charcoal? its soluble in alcohol right? and how much shud i add

17. kog_throwie

kog_throwie Senior Member

yes it its soluable but you have to make it into a fine powder...you will not be able to make good ink with it but its good to add to other inks....like pen ink and such

18. H3TT1NG3R

H3TT1NG3R Elite Member

^alright thats what i was thinking. il just filter out all the pieces that dont dissolve

19. "Joker"

"Joker" Senior Member

FIC=SHIT!
    Rack some gk (and to the smartass that sez, "U can't rack gk" no dip)

20. kog_throwie

kog_throwie Senior Member