Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Intermediate Thread

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by (SoS)Viruz, Mar 14, 2009.

Share This Page

1. always crushin

always crushin Moderator

2. cooldawg

cooldawg Senior Member

Dope sanguine
    And to up there^ what does it say? The shapes look pretty on point but it's just a little hard to follow

3. The Abducted

The Abducted Member

ai45.tinypic.com_34zf69i.jpg

ai45.tinypic.com_b7b50j.jpg

ai47.tinypic.com_33nuk2t.jpg

I'm coming off of like, a 3 year hiatus. I need to get back in the swing of things.

4. -Wings-

-Wings- Senior Member

Nah man, thats like someone slapping shit across your face and telling you its alright and to stay calm.
    And I still do pieces like those ones, But you will never get anywhere in graffiti if you dont try out new styles..
    I happen to like the direction some of my artwork has been taking, and when I get the chance to post some of my projects im sure alot will agree.

And no offence dude but this is between me and him, noone else. This isnt the first time ive dealt with this guy hating.

BUMP THIS SHIT

5. cooldawg

cooldawg Senior Member

ai46.tinypic.com_os8i2d.jpg

Edit: whaddya know 14 min
    Double edit: just read whatchu said fair enough
    Triple edit: agree with that guy below me, arose is real good

Last edited: Feb 13, 2013
  6. Arose.One

Arose.One Elite Member

hmm... i got too much shit on my plate to battle an internet cat (who didn't come through the last time). plus i just don't care.
    the only reason i got to shit talking this time around was that misdirected last comment you made on my shit because i asked another writer if he ever tried different styles.
    you're wack, your shit gets deleted because you're wack. honestly, i don't believe the stuff you say is your old stuff is even yours. that throw with the ugly black triangle in the S and no drop shadow is wack. that picture of the feminine looking sneering wack looking kid in your sig is wack. your "new direction" is wack. your pretty polkadot manicure is wack.
    i would eat you. we can poll a battle with your entry and a blank page as mine and i'll still win, because your style is wack.
    originally, i just tried to tell you that your stuff probably didn't belong in this thread, and you flew off the handle with your shit talking and ego tripping. you're stupid, you lack eloquence in your language usage. you a pretty cat (if that's you in that sig). i wish you would take the fact that your stuff is consistently deleted as a hint that maybe you aren't moving in the right direction. that flick you quoted me on the last time to call me out as wack, alone, would eat all the shit you've made in the last few years in quality. i don't need "pretty markers" to burn you, step down. i don't bite styles. you look like you bit your style from a cat (yes literally) with downs syndrome.
    most of the stuff in the toys forum eats yours too, and is far more belonging of being in this thread.

all that being said, i would battle you. if i knew enough cats were interested in seeing me burn you, i am working on other things right now.
    @cooldog: that's all butter for a quarter hour. especially digging the bottom one.

edit: there is a drop shadow on the throw, sorry. i just didn't notice it because of the BIG ugly black superfluous triangle.
    bi-edit: wings, why do you want to make me feel like i have to piss on you? golden showers aren't actually made of gold, you know?
    tri-edit: flick for the shitty paragraph
    SAM_1191.jpg

7. Backalley Abortion Doctor

Backalley Abortion Doctor Elite Member

PRIVATE MESSAGE.

Considering I'm the only one that actually mods that thread, I don't really give a fuck what the other mods say you can and cannot do. Go listen to Arose and what EVERY OTHER PERSON who speaks at you says. Humble yourself, take a fucking pill, and reevaluate. I don't have a 'deal,' and I don't single you out. You're just the only fucking toy who fills my inbox every time I delete your fucking shit. In fact, I so DON'T single you out, that you are the only person I have not PERMABANNED for doing this. Why? I haven't the foggiest fucking idea, considering if this is how you've acted since your start on this website, I can't imagine why I or some other self respecting individual hasn't long banned you already. You're contributing, what, exactly? Shitty flicks (Showing that by some disaster of nature you've actually significantly REGRESSED in talent over the last four years? What the fuck?) and beefing with random people in every thread you enter? I could dedicate my entire time on BS to following you around every place you post and just cleaning up the beef stew you spill everywhere with writers way out of your league. Final warning, as far as I'm concerned, the website would do just fine without you, and I'd be one surprised motherfucker if it didn't actually improve.

This, is the absolute last I'll deal with any of this. Anyone even humoring this guy can take a break as well.

8. -Wings-

-Wings- Senior Member

^ Alright Ill stop my bitchin but I want to battle this fool. I mean he can barely even tag his one name. :p

9. Semper

Semper Moderator

arose here's my end of the exchange, got on this real quick, ill do another one because Im really not happy with a few things here and there. dont worry about taking a long time on yours, im willing to wait my turn.

cooldawg i love the looseness of your stuff.

aeros exchange rough.jpg

10. cred1384

cred1384 Senior Member

Holy fuck I lol'd.

@Arose that vagina monster will haunt my nightmares. Dope as fuck though.
    ai.imgur.com_r0V4hfT.jpg_c4ca4238a0b923820dcc509a6f75849b.jpg

11. Arose.One

Arose.One Elite Member

@rade: thanks for the exchange yo. looks dope, you've come a long way. especially digging the way the A connects to the E at the bottom, and the way the extension on the R connects to the E. is that oil pastel on the O? looks amazing. keep it up,
    @rush: thanks. that color scheme kills it. and you have a dope original style. almost looks arabic or something to me.

12. MoganOne

MoganOne Moderator

ai937.photobucket.com_albums_ad220_Albinoethiopian07_2013_02_11_14_35_07_855_zps13a26df8.jpg

I dig that O on the arose exchange looks like a black hole.
    Once you go black you don't go back... lol

13. MoganOne

MoganOne Moderator

This is pretty tight man. Ink it out bro
    Props to all that are able to see past and ignore the crybaby drama queens that can't take insults like a man

14. cooldawg

cooldawg Senior Member

Mogan i think you fail to realise that the only reason i ever began doing graffiti all those years ago was so i could make fun of people on internet graffiti forums

15. always crushin

always crushin Moderator

Cooldawg-Then you graff for all the wrong reasons your nothing but a poser but good ahead do your thing not like you got the potential to go anywhere anyway
    Reads stucka
    image.jpg

16. cooldawg

cooldawg Senior Member

HAHAHAHAHA dude youre so silly

17. Mori

Mori Senior Member

18. DontEvenCareAnymore

DontEvenCareAnymore Senior Member

I dig it Aspa, you should pick a cleaner wall. That shit is Caked with paint.

19. always crushin

always crushin Moderator

20. cred1384

cred1384 Senior Member

Dat steez is so original. Always love seeing your work.

Tried to add more funk into this one without overdoing it
    ai.imgur.com_jgraJuA.jpg