Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Intermediate Thread

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by (SoS)Viruz, Mar 14, 2009.

Share This Page

1. 4menace2society0

4menace2society0 Banned

keep trying is all you can do
    dont get your feelings hurt cuz someones telling you that your shits not good

2. -Wings-

-Wings- Senior Member

Just speaking some truth dude, Ive seen your pictures from the day you started posting here. And I don't feel like you are in the right to call me out.
    Yea youve painted way more then me, but in terms of letters I dont really think you are any better then me. You can say all you want about me being wrong, but in the end its just my opinion.

Graffiti is one of the most egotistical things a person can do, dont let it get to your head
    I am going to keep on painting everyday till I can paint burners. Peace.

Flick for the chatter again.
    ai1311.photobucket.com_albums_s665_SeyorECA_045_zpsf2099dca.jpg
    Chrome handstyles for dayz

Last edited: Apr 14, 2013
  3. Arose.One

Arose.One Elite Member

Skue:
    SAM_1269.jpg
    Cooldawg:
    SAM_1270.jpg
    Couple of quickies for Cooldawg, nothing special:
    SAM_1271.jpg

Last edited: Apr 15, 2013
  4. ven0m

ven0m or Phat2

5. toop

toop Senior Member

the last few pieces of seyor i have to say would have looked alot better if you cut em back and made it cleaner

otherwise i wont comment on the style coz i personally dislike it but thats me

6. toop

toop Senior Member

just my 2 cents but it doesnt take good paint and caps to produce good art, it helps but it isnt the main thing

and i know plenty of people who paint with fuck all paint and do pieces with like 4 cans on the reg

7. 4menace2society0

4menace2society0 Banned

Every chrome is all rustic, caps do make a difference but thats about it. Paint is paint
    Everyone on these internet forums jocks eachothers dicks just to get props from one another even if they dont like one anothers work, its all for the sake of internet propzz yo
    then your honest with kids and they throw a hissy fit because you hurt their ego and BAM e-beef starts
    If everyone is telling you something is the way it is, then it probably is. Take is like a man david..

8. bugs-one

bugs-one Elite Member

All this drama, damn. Everyone needs to chill have a beer, smoke a blunt or get some ass.

Seyor, bro you need to chill and stop taking shit so personal. Not everyone is gonna like your stuff and seriously if you can't take the criticism and comments then you shouldn't even post your pics. Remember everyone online is tuff and can talk shit. Be humble bro and take the criticism to better your skills. Oh and simply because someone doesn't post pics of painted stuff don't mean they don't paint remember some of us are grown with responsibilities, families and real life shit. I much rather stay my ass home at night with my daughter then to be running around with some young fools who ain't got shit but a room in their mommas house. I used to be that fool but life happens and we get older can't be bumming your whole life.

Point being chill homie and take the comments in advise to better the stuff you do. And if you can't handle that then stop showing us your pics.

9. Arose.One

Arose.One Elite Member

Throw alphabet, shat out on break last night:
    SAM_1272.jpg
    throw dump:
    SAM_1283.jpg

Last edited: May 4, 2013
  10. always crushin

always crushin Moderator

Glad I don't come around this joint to much now I remember why..., anyways some half cut freestyle from the other night
    image.jpg

11. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

ah man, I missed the shit storm T.T ...LOL at 2 new users coming in here for this, you tell him syne and jtume. kick his ass brough

good shit slotr. if u up for a quickie ballpoint exchange or battle or somethin let me know

12. 4menace2society0

4menace2society0 Banned

13. Semper

Semper Moderator

14. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

15. -Wings-

-Wings- Senior Member

When you have people calling your artwork toy, then yes I will take it personal. Because I have been doing this for years, everyone here seems to think I am some young teenager who just got into this game. I will take criticism when someone approaches it the right way, I mean quoting my stuff and calling it toy is by no means the right way.. & I realize not everyone is going to enjoy my artwork but that wasn't my point yo.

By the way, I just wanted to see one or two pieces/throwies by him. I didnt think itd hurt to ask.

My proportions have been terrible lately Ill admit, but thats not what I am aiming at all the time. Some pieces are meant to have consistent bars throughout, some arent though. Id like to work with a style that has two bars in it, a thicker bar and a skinnier one for the all the connections, etc. I dont mean to make my lines shaky, but I can make some pretty clean work. I mean the only reason Ive never really listened to you, is because you haven't said any positive things still. I am not completely oblivious to what flow is either, I think I have achieved it pretty well it some pieces before.

Ill disregard the comment about my handstyles because I dont necessarily agree. I love my handstyles, thats just my opinion though.
    As for my throwies, I am glad that you dont completely hate them. I just didnt want you to think that I was biting the cap.. I love doing caps on my characters and random letters. Its to fresh of an idea to not use. I dont mind the fact that both of us use them, many other writers I am sure have done it.

The idea for the R was inspired by Tezer!
    ai1311.photobucket.com_albums_s665_SeyorECA_064_zpse1086c07.jpg

16. -Wings-

-Wings- Senior Member

Heres an Aons throwie I did for my homie.
    ai1311.photobucket.com_albums_s665_SeyorECA_a259d246_182a_49ff_a55e_d7a3ebe87bfc_zpsc9eefcef.jpg
    Anyone know a better medium then wheatpaste for putting up pieces of paper?
    ai1311.photobucket.com_albums_s665_SeyorECA_208f336e_3e33_4b57_92d7_28355b4ca76d_zps1265ec94.jpg
    Snagged myself one of these out of my friends garage today, He doesn't write so I had to ask for it..
    ai1311.photobucket.com_albums_s665_SeyorECA_049_zps6f9d9769.jpg

17. MoganOne

MoganOne Moderator

This drama shit is really wack yo. Lol keep that shit for the broads man.
    if u come looking for beef gtfo. If u come looking for crits accept or decline them dont bitch and write a story. Lol.
    ai937.photobucket.com_albums_ad220_Albinoethiopian07_IMG_20130415_115358_zpsebd4e811.jpg
    ai937.photobucket.com_albums_ad220_Albinoethiopian07_IMG_20130415_115744_zps489f951c.jpg
    ai937.photobucket.com_albums_ad220_Albinoethiopian07_IMG_20130415_115152_zpsb798c4b3.jpg
    ai937.photobucket.com_albums_ad220_Albinoethiopian07_IMG_20130415_072433_zps3a60aef2.jpg
    ai937.photobucket.com_albums_ad220_Albinoethiopian07_IMG_20130415_115003_zps2e5e0596.jpg

18. MoganOne

MoganOne Moderator

19. Mildstyles

Mildstyles Elite Member

Mone that 3rd piece is crazy! Really diggin your recent stuff, keep it up
    This piece got the blues
    ai1077.photobucket.com_albums_w476_awsskat3r_DFFB427D_5C5F_47E426bc33978a477e650dfb643b7d4e3ad.jpg

20. cooldawg

cooldawg Senior Member

quick 3 min pen outline
    and a throw for arose. also ill hit you back with a proper page a little later on

ai46.tinypic.com_50izq.jpg

okay now COOLDAWGS TURN

FIRST OF ALL
    freshhhhhhhhh fucking fake throwies arose, all of them, but that one at the very bottom of the second page, so innovative shit, so flowy and works so fuckin well, also that canvas you did for your sun is dope as fuck

okay now me hopping into something that has nothing to do wiht me because THIS IS THE INTERNET BITCHES
    seyor you always get so fukn cut when someone criticises you in the slightest way, that guy pointed out this specific piece ai1311.photobucket.com_albums_s665_SeyorECA_012_zpsf53cbc12.jpg
    and said it wasnt intermediate, he didnt say you generally wernt, apart from the style which i personally dislike (opinion) that piece is messy as all hell (fact), dont have a sook, and in saying that i dislike menace2societys style as well, always have, but i can appreciate that thats just my opinion and that alot of others would like, plus theyre always clean
    and now youre throwies, kwu finally brought to mind why i dislike them, theyre soo small dude, especially cvonsidering the style youre using, if youre gonna use that standard simple throw style you have to make it big , some of the ones you do are as big as a mediumly large tag bro, my example is that one you did on the back of some sign or something in the last few pages
    ai1311.photobucket.com_albums_s665_SeyorECA_059_zps9eb23874.jpg
    you need to learn to work with the space youre provided

semper nd phat, dope as per usual, also diggin that naked ^

Last edited: Apr 16, 2013