Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Intermediate Thread

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by (SoS)Viruz, Mar 14, 2009.

Share This Page

1. bugs-one

bugs-one Elite Member

Thanks Mild. The outline is a little messed up cause the damn pen started acting up.

2. ven0m

ven0m or Phat2

yeah but not fatter at the top and skinny at the bottom. you just widen your outlines in the same direction your bars are widening. not necessarily at the tops only.
    and physh is a weird story my man, he might still be lurking on the forums i don't know
    he just suddenly disappeared one day for reasons unknown to me.
    We're not friends anymore.

3. SuburbanTurban

SuburbanTurban Elite Member

Tryed doing something a little different, don't really like the extension on the g and some shits off but any crits would be appreciated
    In my defence it looks a little better in person lol
    image.jpg

Last edited: Feb 27, 2015
  4. W_G_O_N_E

W_G_O_N_E Elite Member

Been a minute, some pieces i did for other people image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

And some battle pieces image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

And a few for the fam image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2015
  5. SuburbanTurban

Thats all looking sick wgone

Heres a slightly better one i think i did night before last one
    Really need to fix the E and tips would be much appreciated image.jpg

6. bugs-one

bugs-one Elite Member

Damn W_G cool stuff bro. Hard to follow that but here's a quick one.
    View attachment 646382

@Germs: That extension on the bottom of the G looks off bro. Also the E should be a little wider, the middle of the M might look better squared and the bottom of the S maybe a little less wide.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2015
  7. SuburbanTurban

Thanks bugs i appreciate the help man

Im digging that bugs i dont really have any useful crits

8. ven0m

ven0m or Phat2

9. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

that'd be cool but isn't it legal to paint in wherever you're at? might as well of used roller paint, save you money.

10. ven0m

ven0m or Phat2

it's illegal like everywhere else but yeah if you know what to do, what to look like, and what to say, you can pretty much get away with anything anywhere. popo dont sweat
    i wanted to use roller paint too, but my mate insisted on chrome, and I'm not one to ever say no to chrome know what i mean hehehe

11. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

you know there is such a thing as chrome and or silver bucket paint yes?

12. bugs-one

bugs-one Elite Member

13. ven0m

ven0m or Phat2

Last edited: Mar 4, 2015
  14. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

i can afford cans but you don't see me spending my money on it. wait, do you get your hands chopped off if you are caught stealing over there?
    aight heres your game plan, next time buy a gun since you like buying things. and kill yourself.
    fuckin ironak... smh

don't get it wrong tho, thats a cool spot and piece but I'm not impressed...

15. Mildstyles

Mildstyles Elite Member

danks tough love....

that city looks like a playground D:

16. hal.cyon

hal.cyon Senior Member

image.jpg

Bazer battle entry

17. ven0m

ven0m or Phat2

great, cause it never was meant to impress anyone. I do what I like.
    You don't have to steal your cans anymore to prove you're not toy, dankbudz, it's 2015.
    the days of all the bullshit scene rules are long gone my friend. All you need to do is paint more and front less

more pieces in proper spots using cans that were PAID FOR!!!

[Broken External Image]:https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd...._=1435524597_4487380feebf36e69972ebc7db8a5e00

[Broken External Image]:https://scontent-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/h...=37f1cb81183565f6c3136c62711b171d&oe=5577119A

Last edited: Mar 7, 2015
  18. loonaii

loonaii Elite Member

Well. If ur bombing you shouldn't be paying for cans. But yea buying paint for a piece is cool lol. Nice one btw

19. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

Why do you post on the internet?

To impress me.

Damn did i miss out on the graff revolution? Free is free is free. But my main point was just seemed un necessary to kill hella cans on a spot like that. Take it as advice or opinion or insult, you choose.
    But I didnt know this was contest of whos toy and whos not but ay we both in here so looks like we got a lil something in common

Ay ohat you dont gotta post your graff on the internet to prove you aint toy! Its 2015!

20. ven0m

ven0m or Phat2

I post photos here because no one else does from lebanon. i do it to represent my country and to network with other writers, who all are potential future friends. I've met personally and became massive friends with a user from here who came to lebanon twice and lived in my apartment both times for a few weeks each time.
    These forums content come up on the first page of google images when you're searching for a certain country's graff scene. (which is the first thing writers do before travelling) So it helps me with publicity to get more clients and be more visible online.

you think I'm here to impress you? ego trippin...
    These forums contributed to 75% of my development. If it wasn't for a few kind and professional people on here, I wouldn't have evolved this far. I would still be posting the crap I used to draw when I had the Phat 2 account back in 2009.
    I'm here as a moderator and a contributing member to give back, and respectfully thank the people who helped me with my career.

Thanks for your input though. I'm not hating on you nor do I have a problem with you. We're not strangers anymore you and I man. We've trolled each other quite a fair amount over time hehehehe

If I cared about proving I'm not toy, I'd be posting on the main forum. But I choose to post here because people here react and talk to each other, while the main forum is full of photos and very few feedback. Many are arrogant because they think they're better. Not me. I've gotten used to you guys, and to this day, when journalists and students interview me, I always mention bombing science and how it helped me evolve and get better at graffiti.

Forget about the cans/roller debate. Just do you and let everyone do them. If they wanna waste their money on cans, let them go ahead and do it. fuck em.
    To me I enjoy using cans, the process is as interesting as the result. The journey is as important as the destination, and I'd rather enjoy the whole process from start til finish instead of just enjoying the view after I'm done. This isn't work, it's art, it's fun.

anyway, the above should be enough.
    If we can move on and let other people post some stuff that'd be great.