Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Intermediate Thread

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by (SoS)Viruz, Mar 14, 2009.

Share This Page

1. TaskOne

TaskOne Senior Member

2. Queezy

Queezy Elite Member

U in cali right task? seen a similiar style here

3. Alts13

Alts13 Senior Member

4. STFUPPERCUT

STFUPPERCUT Senior Member

unsuccessfull- Its nice to see some painted peices that are actually intermediate, i like the way you layed down the paint, maybe chill with some of the extentions/balance it out a bit
    *edit:*

That second pic u posted could be a dope 800x600 wallpaper im acutally gonan fuck around with it in photoshop if you dont mind me using it, graff wallpapers are always dope.

lope- the bottem throw looks good the top one n ot so much, i like your handstyle bro kind of remends me of mine plus i used to do tons of black pen freestyles in class. the peice is really good to man look like your solid intermediate hand/throw/peicing. keep it up bro and keep postin yuor work.

.od.- I rember when u posted this before, it looks good i liek the style just work with the way you run ur letters into eachother like it looks like yuors flows but i think it could look better

queezy- Nice spot bro good roller.

task- Post it up when ur done coloring man looks like its going to turn out nicely, i find you can do some fresh fills with pencil crayon.

alts- Still postin steady thats what i like too see ahaha. Hows that canvas you were workin on coming along? I like the second sketch bro those fills are really inspiring. keep up the good work man ...dope shit.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2009
  5. fromthegrave

fromthegrave Senior Member

well this page is kick ass. i gota start posting.

6. mawks

mawks Senior Member

7. UpstateHate585

UpstateHate585 Elite Member

heres one i use. took it recently (resized for here)

ai37.tinypic.com_2igetys.jpg

8. mawks

mawks Senior Member

anyone wanna do an exchange??? bored as fuck

9. STFUPPERCUT

I really liked the way the Z and O flow together. the whole peice is nice acutally just needs to be balanced

thats pretty dope man i got a deec coolection of soem graff walls if u ever want some plus im pickin up a new camera so im gonna be posting HQ flicks of my book and of the train yard son. :D You should send me that wallpaper just Hi-Res if u have it?

Im gonna roll a doob and work on a peice.

10. Trestoner707

Trestoner707 Senior Member

can i get some crits. every now and then i pull something outta my sleeve

Attached Files:

11. Watfe

Watfe Member

12. Alts13

Alts13 Senior Member

13. "Bi2aR"

"Bi2aR" Senior Member

14. Scream Out

Scream Out Senior Member

that gutrot shit is fresh

15. UpstateHate585

UpstateHate585 Elite Member

gutrot. i like it haha

except the last one.

16. STFUPPERCUT

watfe- yeah man i like that type of shti right there figuritive drawin is some really fun shit to get into. The only thing id say is exactly what alts pointed out the head does look a bit big in proportion with the arms. A good thing to rememberand practice is how many head heights it is to a arm/hand/leg. Anyways good shit man id like to see more.

alts- i kno what u mean bro its nice to fuck around with different names every once in a while to not get bored with the same letter combos. That 2nd piece is FIRE. the throw is pretty whack tho man i would keep all the letters separate first then start working on getting them to flow together.

bi2ar- I saw this peice when u posted it before, i acutally really like it the fill could use a lil more umph but its good man nice work.

was workin on this today jsut finished up after thanks giving dinner.
    I dont know if i like it yet but i deffinatly have better ideas for the next sketch.

View attachment 516427

View attachment 516428

Really shitty quality which i do apologize for but what do you guys think any crits..? im gonna ink it eventually.

im getting a new camera soon so ill be posting some actual good flicks lol.

17. -Wings-

-Wings- Senior Member

Not really new, just a sketch I did out of boredom. Idunno if im gonna finish it right away. Needs a black outline marker, any sugjestions?
    View attachment 516430
    Dont care if its the same at all, It was just a random sketch. lol

Last edited: Oct 10, 2009
  18. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

Diggin the E Seyo

Yo Exchnage? I owe like 5 fuckers on the site one and im in a sketchin mood anyway so i'll be postin

19. -Wings-

-Wings- Senior Member

Yeah im done what you write?

20. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

"Resn"
    I've been doing it for a supper long time but haven't told anyone untill I beefed up by letters FEEL ME :cool: