Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Intermediate Thread

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by (SoS)Viruz, Mar 14, 2009.

Share This Page

1. GuyGuyer of Guyland

GuyGuyer of Guyland Senior Member

that bottom kick on that 3rd K looks liek a machete blade, forreal. put the top bar of the 3rd K into the bottom bar

aka make connect, dont place em on top of each other like that

2. sinkilla1

sinkilla1 Elite Member

new shit
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]

Last edited: Jun 1, 2010
  3. weakfingers

weakfingers Elite Member

Those kinda look like ball sacks hanging from your first picture and I think your asking for redicule on the streets with a name like that.

4. sinkilla1

sinkilla1 Elite Member

5. weakfingers

weakfingers Elite Member

What? That last comment made no sense. Having a dumb name is setting yourself up for fast ridicule with other writers in your hood.

6. GuyGuyer of Guyland

moan isnt really a stupid name, ive seen a lot worse. but mone has been writin since the 80s or some shit and is a new york style king.

so i wouldnt use the name solely for that reason

7. Bilnek

Bilnek Senior Member

its hard 2 be a 7thgrader :D
    View attachment 565764

sinkilla- first one is pretty ugly...remove the nutsacks from it and it would be nicer
    i dig the 2nd one...u have a nice style

asper don't just do simples...try to do something more sometimes (tho your simps are good)

8. sinkilla1

sinkilla1 Elite Member

moan isnt a stupid name lol and yeah i know mone big head dont really care to much and the 1st one is a bad picture the nuts saks are so much better from far away :)

9. Watfe

Watfe Member

10. GuyGuyer of Guyland

you should care, he's been doin his thing prolly before you were born. its a shame when you put in 20+ years of work an some kid comes an jocks your name like a punk.

iunno, just how i feel. he may not care cuz he has better things goin on, but it looks wack in my eyes. my 2 cents

anyways, work on the flow of your individual letters. the bars are too forced and the angles dont look that good. your second A could be mistake as an R because of how the A is bent. youre neglecting your O a lot, youre working on the other letters but your still rockin a straight circle, not much style or advancement there in comparison to the other letters. try using the right side of your M in reverse style on the left as well. its half developed in my eyes, keep workin on it. your not that bad

11. Bilnek

Bilnek Senior Member

watfe thats fresh :D :D
    wanna exchange?

12. BLUNTEDROUNDTHACLOCK

BLUNTEDROUNDTHACLOCK Banned

ehh the letters are ok i guess
    didnt put to much time into it im geussin but its straight just keep fuckin with the letters a lil more

13. sinkilla1

sinkilla1 Elite Member

no i care i didnt jok his name i had no clue until i looked up the name moan and i saw mone didnt really think much the same

14. Watfe

Watfe Member

uh redo

15. weakfingers

weakfingers Elite Member

I dont really like that kinda style although it looks cool. I like the oldschool legible simple ish. I see where your going and it looks cool but its getting kinda hip and illedgible in some areas. I cant really read it.
    All i can see is tom-b/z/e -ter.

Just keep working at that style if its what you wanna do and itill develope, theres nothing I can really crit cept for just keep working at it, its not bad but its not amazing.

16. Watfe

Watfe Member

17. weakfingers

weakfingers Elite Member

I kinda see it now, just tone down the hip abit in the A and S. Looks good though.

18. Watfe

Watfe Member

its funny that you say that, because i feel the need to tell you to make your letters less generic...

19. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

20. GuyGuyer of Guyland

Last edited: Jun 1, 2010