Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Intermediate Thread

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by (SoS)Viruz, Mar 14, 2009.

Share This Page

1. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

nah i knew what you were going for. i used to have the same problem with an old name. ive realized capitals look alot better but ive also leared how to rock a decnt lower case one too. your throw's R on the last pic was legit though. the left bar was a bit thick though.

2. weakfingers

weakfingers Elite Member

Just gonna speak the truth in here so dont get mad, I'm just saying this in general.

Its sad to see beef in this thread, when both people fighting should not be in this thread. Its pointless and just causes unneeded spam. People need to actually start posting quality shit in here or our mods need to become strict, this thread needs to have a really harsh filter on what can stay. Its constantly filled with hollow throws that took 5 seconds and sketches that are still in its rough stages. I know im guilty of posting wack shit in here but This there isent even intermediate works in here anymore cept for 4 people, Its rare to even see a colored sketch every week. The people who deserve to be in here know exactly what im talking about and the rest are just gonna bitch and beef me because they feel that there credibility of being here is gone.
    The standard of this thread has dropped dramaticly.

Again I dont want to sound like im singling anyone out. Its just how I have been see'ng things recently, If a mod feel free to delete this post.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2010
  3. DukeOne

DukeOne Moderator

There are certain members who repeatedly seem to be a source of many issue in this toy section of the forum, ill be talking with virus tomorrow to see if we can address these issues

In the mean time here’s a pic :O

ai581.photobucket.com_albums_ss260_someguyok_Duke_AloneStudy.jpg

4. EsKoNeR!!

EsKoNeR!! Elite Member

ill shit duke. that is some baller pen shit.
    and definitely talk to virus. cuz so much of this bullshit in this thread should get cleaned up.

5. B.S. P0LICE

B.S. P0LICE Senior Member

duke tell him if he doesent act b.s. police is gonna light his black ass on fire.
    jk but i will shut down the studio a1.bp.blogspot.com__VYSWmF2eq7s_Sm8ctVCmzHI_AAAAAAAAAks_3SQpe0X7kto_s320_diddy1.jpg

6. M3KA1!

M3KA1! Elite Member

esk. that shit is fire. dont change the extensions. got a mad hard on for that style

7. I GOT CLOUT

I GOT CLOUT Elite Member

All be it there are a lot of works that dont deserve to be in here, I think youre taking the word intermediate too far. This is still the toy forum, everyone here knows theres shit they still need to work on. And as for there being a lot of unfinished works, this is also a thread geared towards crits, maybe not as much as many would like. But still, its not like the bigboy threads where everyones either just posting theyre own shit to put it out there, or bumping others they like. I feel if youre trying to get crits on structure alone, why should you have to take the extra time to do all the finishing touches if someone here can help it look better before you ink it? But at the same time you dont just want to see unfinished sketches strewn about this thread, so its a catch 22.

Either way, nice shit duke.

Exchange.
    Tell me to fuck off if need be.
    ai10.photobucket.com_albums_a103_DeciMatioN_74f55976.jpg

Last edited: Jul 28, 2010
  8. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

The extension on the R's kick is unnecessary. I'd say go back, look at how you did the E, and build from there.
    *Directed at IGotClout*

9. MoganOne

MoganOne Moderator

ai937.photobucket.com_albums_ad220_Albinoethiopian07_Graffiti_0728001957.jpg
    (Ready For the Fill) Probably will use color pencils...

10. ESKiMO2

ESKiMO2 Elite Member

sketch for ur bitch... just nut in her mouth and tell her to draw her own

11. MoganOne

MoganOne Moderator

I did it more because I like the letters in her short name lol... Funny tho man

12. MoganOne

MoganOne Moderator

13. ravine

ravine Senior Member

that angie is actually really cool, got a lot of old school style.

clout- that reks exchange is looking nice as well, like a lot of other people said, you can do the skinny bar thing pretty well.

painted with my friend digit the other day, figure i'll post him on here. homie's pretty damn good.

full name's where, i just paint entirely too large.
    afarm5.static.flickr.com_4146_4831923600_d03021f62c.png
    afarm5.static.flickr.com_4129_4831922020_eac540fbf6.png

14. sank.

sank. Senior Member

wooord thanks alot clout, that's dope mang. like pie said i like how you pull of the skinny bar thing. i'll have yours up probably sunday night or somthing like that.

15. lolumad?

lolumad? Senior Member

that digit is fresh

16. DukeOne

DukeOne Moderator

Attention -

ai581.photobucket.com_albums_ss260_someguyok_ToyForumRules.jpg

http://www.bombingscience.com/graffitiforum/showthread.php?t=3939

Hey guys,
    As I'm sure most of you are aware lately there has been some issues in the Toy Forum regarding beef, spam, useless chitchat, etc etc. The mod team is doing the best we can to fairly moderate all sections of the forum in order to make things run a bit more smoothly.
    All members play a large role in the success of each thread, so please review the "Toy Forum Rules” (Link Above) that have been put in place to clarify what is expected of all members, and please follow these rules.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to PM me or Viruz

This Reminder with be posted in all threads of the Toy Forum =

17. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

i agree with clout about the intermediate thread..... u shouldnt haveta be up to duke alts zoner etc's level to post here, these guys arent toys at all.... people with a grasp of bars and 3d, flow, knowledge of graff history and terms... shit like that should make u intermediate, toy bb should be for the ("heres my throwup" [posts fully sketched piece]) TOY toys... but this aint no fuckin democracy hah do what u can to keep it fair mods

mogan i didnt line anything up but the 3d on the top of ur A doesnt look like its goin the same way as the rest... if the vanishing point is like bottom center then it should angle down more on the top of that A.... and i dont like the bits coming out of nowhere on the sides.... other than that its cleannnnnnn

18. lord_plankton

lord_plankton Elite Member

haha knowledge of graff history..i dont see the point..otherwise i agree, in general i dont see why people are so damn eager to post in intermediate.

19. RedEyes

RedEyes Elite Member

Mogan-agreed, and they will blow you for a sketch they can hang in their room ah haha. and add some color to that. im trying to think of a color scheme, got any ideas?

Cloud-I agree and post shit thats not up to par in here to get some crits before anding ink. but it gets deleted b4 i can get some decent crits.

Ravine- that shits hot, like the thick outline, i would have extended the right leg of the W to the bottom of the E so its more solid, thats just me though.

20. Inlyn08

Inlyn08 Senior Member

Either way, Intermediate.. Toy.. whatever Threads you make/ have..

Until you can IP ban the people who are causing the ruckus and not allow them to come back with making a new account.. shit will be the same. People could freely add the people they "Dislike" to their "Ignore" list. But, they don't. Don't feed the trolls..

That ANGIE is hot, and that DIGIT is just crazy. Digging it.