Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Intermediate Thread

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by (SoS)Viruz, Mar 14, 2009.

Share This Page

1. Sanc_one

Sanc_one Senior Member

2. MoganOne

MoganOne Moderator

@Jabka I'm diggin your style for sure bro... Simple and efficient wit some nice letters... also the structure of the piece in general is pretty raw...
    @Squint gotta love the chrome reflecting fill-in word up! I actually like the "T" you have it's fresh looking to me
    @Brute that "T" is super squished ... The ''e'' looks tight to me

3. Sanguine

Sanguine Senior Member

Man I'm done with this for now. Moving on to something else.

afarm6.static.flickr.com_5056_5548094500_f891ffabba_z.jpg

4. -Wings-

-Wings- Senior Member

Noooo I demand you finish that! Thats probably my most favorite thing ive seen from you bro!

5. Sanguine

Sanguine Senior Member

The details are killing me!
    I'll finish it eventually. But I need to get the creative juices flowing in a different direction for a while.

6. FlippingChickens

FlippingChickens Banned

yo MONE is this you? i took this picture this december when i was up in new york ,looks just like one of the sketches u posted awhile back

[Broken External Image]:http://i810.photobucket.com/albums/zz26/flippingchickens/mone.jpg

rwisk - i thought that 'r' was a 'k' at first on the first pic, i like the style but it still needs more work ( we all do ) ,and work on that tag too.

phat - the overall look is nice ,it came out real clean especially that 3d,but the letters dont appeal to me much

wg - daaaaaam,nice one man i think thats one of my favorites from you now,i just thought that 'h' was an 'n' at first glance,or is it?

tezer - dope stickers yo!

seyo - holy shit bro nice peice,i dont know how you pull off those big ass extensions so perfect,only think i dont like is tag on the top it makes it look sloppy

squint - your painting skills have improved alot,that crome effect is 2 dope. i just dont like that cube and the cubes at the end of your 's' and i think a classic straight letter 't' would have been doper.

utumn - your style looks familiar,i think i remmeber you posting here awhile back. I dig it ,nice and clean.

brute - nice peice dude,except that 't' and 'r' but overall still clean regardless.but fuck too many purple tags inside the peice

sanguine - holy shit man were u on crack ??!!! crazy style dude,keep that shit up its really original,love everything about it. digging the"aroe msk" inspired audio speakers, witch you pulled off nicely and the dna thing is fucking cool too

theres a light purple the scanner didnt pick up on the 'o'

[Broken External Image]:http://i810.photobucket.com/albums/zz26/flippingchickens/scan0007-1.jpg

and again,but inverted.

[Broken External Image]:http://i810.photobucket.com/albums/zz26/flippingchickens/scan0007-2.jpg

FUCK that stupid rip i did on the f and e ..looks mad retarded ,i know.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2011
  7. Fube

Fube Elite Member

mone sounds to me like a common name. bound to be at least 5 others that write that. not talking shit at all, just because it says mone it might not be the mone thats known to post here. also, with cops and stuff i wouldnt say if it was or was not unless its in a pm.

;)

8. MoganOne

MoganOne Moderator

Yeah I have been contacted by the Mone in NY... If that is one of dudes pieces, he is a man of many style lol... dude has been writing for about 20 years
    Props for the flick not me of course

9. swae101

swae101 Member

p[ossible team battle posts

ai52.tinypic.com_6nz688.gif

ai53.tinypic.com_2vsq7uw.gif

10. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

speaking of which ^ swae, where's your team at with progress ?
    I havent heard of any of the participants in the battle, what are we gonna have to pick new members ?
    dont slack guys, not now when we're bringing the forums back to life with dem battles little by little

11. swae101

swae101 Member

ive spoken to mone and addiction! addiction said hes lazy but he will do the photoshop and we got our theme down

12. W_G_O_N_E

W_G_O_N_E Elite Member

^^^OTR's New York City's black book masters has a nice Mone piece in it. pretty cool that u talked to him mogan

13. BlacktodaFuture

BlacktodaFuture Elite Member

View attachment 602486

mix of spraypaint, acrylics, decos, prismas, and sharpies.
    collab with Merta.
    added more bubbles with yellow to make it flow better

crits?

swae: i like the first one alot more, flows very well and structure is good for the most part except i dont like the bar going left at the top of your S, doesn't make sense to me. Dope none the less

tofe: you've improved a good amount. IMO not enough for intermediate bc you have this constant thing of trying to be too "artsy" with your piece and it makes it come out weird.

14. Stuck

Stuck Elite Member

15. bait

bait Senior Member

top purple is dope xept m is gay

16. SicK-

SicK- Senior Member

17. Baron

Baron Moderator

do you really think you belong in this thread?

You're*

lol

Yes

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2011
  18. Phillip McDougall

Phillip McDougall Elite Member

19. Stuck

Stuck Elite Member

its a fucking I not a T lol and okay i will work on my R's

20. ribcage

ribcage Banned

Last edited: Mar 26, 2011