Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Intermediate Thread

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by (SoS)Viruz, Mar 14, 2009.

Share This Page

1. 2ndsexwithoutcondoms

2ndsexwithoutcondoms Member

2. Stuck

Stuck Elite Member

Last edited: Mar 30, 2011
  3. seywhat

seywhat Elite Member

mesir- i think that one has just a lil too much goin on, lookin better every sketch though
    boxes- keep at it homes
    4menace2society0- dont like the extension from the bottom of s to a but everything else is dope, really like the rose into the handy thing, fresh shit bro

aiight heres the flicks, like i said they all unfinished raw shit but just showin a lil shit thats developin. imma start off with an older flick to show yall what that 3d looks like a lil better then its just random styles
    View attachment 603125
    View attachment 603126
    View attachment 603127
    View attachment 603128
    View attachment 603129
    View attachment 603130
    View attachment 603131
    View attachment 603132
    View attachment 603133
    View attachment 603134
    View attachment 603135
    View attachment 603136
    View attachment 603137
    View attachment 603138
    View attachment 603139
    View attachment 603140
    View attachment 603141
    View attachment 603142
    like i said i been paintin more so i been drawin shit that i can paint. i know pretty much all the lines are wonky, i really need to work on takin my time. hit it wit sum crits yall peace

4. Stuck

Stuck Elite Member

some of those im feeling especially that Single E...i think its the fifth post from the top try to work that style out man
    so insomnias a bitch and i decided to actually colour a sketch in for once
    View attachment 603145

5. MoganOne

MoganOne Moderator

That shit is dope Mesir

6. lord_plankton

lord_plankton Elite Member

try to develop more and try not to develop shit..like that m.

7. FlippingChickens

FlippingChickens Banned

sex without condums - cool shit,those letters never get old

seywhat - your developing a nice structure and with flow keep it up

bait - good shit as always

4menace - that looks dope,i can see the rose is inspired by tattoing

stuck - good shit money,especially the painted stuff,good shit on the hoe too!

[Broken External Image]:http://i810.photobucket.com/albums/zz26/flippingchickens/scan0008-1.jpg

[Broken External Image]:http://i810.photobucket.com/albums/zz26/flippingchickens/scan0006-1.jpg

[Broken External Image]:http://i810.photobucket.com/albums/zz26/flippingchickens/scan0009.jpg

[Broken External Image]:http://i810.photobucket.com/albums/zz26/flippingchickens/scan0010.jpg

i like how i mispellled" another" haha i just noticed now,hungover class sessions

btw im just starting to get into drawing characters by freestyle,im curious how you guys come up with new ideas and learn to draw the bodys of the characters my bodys come out childish and stick figured

oh and i discoverd a few weeks ago live is evil backwards...and devil is lived ...crazy shit right??

8. Stuck

Stuck Elite Member

if you wana get goot at characters you should grab a book from the library on the human anatomy and look through those pictures and just sketch those....this will help you get realistic body forms down.... then you can understand how the body works and simplefy everything down to your own style... and while some artist do come up with their own characters alot of people use well known characters such as Marvel and whatnot

9. ChronicKush

ChronicKush Member

10. DoucheBag

DoucheBag Senior Member

Bump.
    You should paint more man!
    only thing i have to say is maybe space your o and x out a little bit more,first glance i thought it was a k.

View attachment 20641
    old shitty sketches.i need to draw more.

11. Stuck

Stuck Elite Member

View attachment 603227

i hate the R, and the fact that the weather went from moonlit night at 5 degrees to cloudy, windy and snowy within an hour. Plus i only had elmers caps to use ;)

Last edited: Mar 31, 2011
  12. Shade.1

Shade.1 Member

13. ANTAGONIST

ANTAGONIST New Member

Color scheme is shit.

Attached Files:

14. The Silent One

The Silent One Member

TOFE AND MESIR, my two new Favorites in this thread... besides my MGbrother Bait hahaha

old flik but might as well post one for talkin
    [Broken External Image]:http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/310/03132011467.jpg

i'd like crits but i'll probably upload a more recent one soon

also i'm getting a free wall this weekend, any tips for first time doing a full piece/burner? I've only had the privilege of spitting throws and tags out

Last edited: Mar 31, 2011
  15. Stuck

Stuck Elite Member

theres a film called the future of graffiti by eaz one....theres on section where he talks about painting and facing the nozzel certian ways to get a clean line.... that'll prolly help you.... and i duno if its ur first wall and uv never done straights or anything its prolly not gona come out to great....o yeah when your putting paint to the wall paint the same way you would sketch...the wall is just a big peice of paper....some cats seem to be able to draw on paper but wen they hit a wall its like they forget everything....hope some of this helps and good luck....by the way the S in that sketch is bad i would loose that weird extension in the middle making it look like an E

16. The Silent One

The Silent One Member

Aight, well i've been painting illeagel for 2 years now, so i have my basic can control down, and i'm used to painting with the fills outlines and highlights and cutoffs and all that shit...

but a burner piece where i have all the time in the world to perfect it... It feels almost intimidating haha

here is a new flik stuk, i've been fucking with my S more than any other letter

[Broken External Image]:http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/470/img20110331221623.jpg

FUCK my 3d

17. DoucheBag

DoucheBag Senior Member

^really feeling it man!!

18. 4menace2society0

4menace2society0 Banned

19. lord_plankton

lord_plankton Elite Member

a bit gay but whatever.the extension outta the s..get rid of it.

20. The Silent One

The Silent One Member

thats not gay, he can write whatever the fuck he wants... the Bottom extension on that S is gay though haha