Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Intermediate Thread

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by (SoS)Viruz, Mar 14, 2009.

Share This Page

1. TastyMcNasty

TastyMcNasty Elite Member

ya i agree with weakfingers... your looking at most 10 hours of community service, and any records of this will be scrapped once you hit the age of 18/// and like he said, STAY AWAY FROM TAGGING SCHOOLS

2. extinct

extinct Senior Member

dude for community service, try to find a way to do some murals or somethin legal... "helping" out the community... an in your element

3. weedeater

weedeater Senior Member

that'd be like letting someone bartend for a dui

4. MoganOne

MoganOne Moderator

@Squint-Your piece and it's fill looks pretty good my dude...
    ai937.photobucket.com_albums_ad220_Albinoethiopian07_2011_20Graffiti_0410112341.jpg

5. 4menace2society0

4menace2society0 Banned

6. FlatScank

FlatScank Banned

thanks man!, I got some pointers for a pretty decent writer here in germany, and that was the end product, though sketching and painting are completely different, cause you can't do little effects that'll pop out when you sketch, compared to when you paint. The writer basically just gave me tips on cutting and how to do some fading, like in my black 3d.

7. bait

bait Senior Member

so should i got to the court?or should i just wait till like next notice?

8. weedeater

weedeater Senior Member

if you have a court date already, then yes, go to court, otherwise theyll sign a bench warrant for failure to appear. and once you have a FTA, no bond companies will bail you out of jail. because if you dont go to court once you have a signed bond, then the bond company doesnt get their money, and they have to go through the trouble of finding where you are, sending a recovery agent of two, handcuffing you, and taking you to court immediately. dont take bond companies for granted, its better to sit in jail for 24 hours as opposed to 30 days waiting on a court date, so ALWAYS go to court, it will come back to haunt you if you dont.

however if its nothing but a written warning, with no court date, or set fine, then you are basically off the hook. they just want to let you know that they know you fucked up. if it has a court date on it, go ahead and clear your schedule for that day, because thats where you'll be. but if it is a warning, dont put it in the back of your mind, because they may be on the lookout for your shit, taking flicks and building a case, and once they get everything they can, THEN you'll be issued a citation/court date.

You should be fine though, you are too young to go to jail, and if its in mexico and you are in canada, its not like they are going to call your local pd with an arrest warrant, have you arrested, then send a unit alllllllll the way up to canada to transport you back to mexico. especially for a misdeamenor

9. Bilnek

Bilnek Senior Member

bait....fuck it now :D got caught what's done is done

10. bait

bait Senior Member

oh feeeeeee no court date,fine,or community hours on my thing
    :D thx for help dudes

11. weedeater

weedeater Senior Member

hell yeah man, they were just letting you know that they know, if ya know what i mean. youre straight man, dont stress that shit anymore

12. weakfingers

weakfingers Elite Member

BUMP my flick because it was on the last page and we need something to lighten the mood! Crits appreceated as always

13. W_G_O_N_E

W_G_O_N_E Elite Member

14. 4menace2society0

4menace2society0 Banned

15. Sanc_one

Sanc_one Senior Member

16. The Silent One

The Silent One Member

17. FrEEk_nine-o-fizzle

FrEEk_nine-o-fizzle Elite Member

18. 4menace2society0

4menace2society0 Banned