Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Intermediate Thread

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by (SoS)Viruz, Mar 14, 2009.

Share This Page

1. sema

sema Senior Member

maby ill get some feedback here
    ees.jpg

Attached Files:

2. PETER

PETER Elite Member

can I be posting here? brown.jpg a2.jpg life.jpg pink.jpg

sema the piece looks good. 3d changes direction in a few spots and is missing in a couple others all together. the throws have good direction, but need to work on execution. The ACER(?) handstyle needs work like a like the american economy.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2011
  3. xflare

xflare Member

looks pretty good peter but the pink on the last one doesnt feel right

4. PETER

PETER Elite Member

Thanks! It was rushed with the office suplies I have at my dest at work.

5. sema

sema Senior Member

digin the antik sketchs, peter 3d goes in diff directions at points caues i put the vanishin point to the left towards mid piece, thants for the crits n i got no hands hah im not woried bout em

6. PETER

PETER Elite Member

I'm not trying to be a dick, but from the looks of it there are 30 different vanishing points on a one point perspective. I took a ruler and lined it up with the 3d so it runs to where the vanishing point of that portion of 3d would be. Again, not to be a dick, but rather mentor. vanish.jpg

7. vigostar

vigostar Senior Member

8. 4menace2society0

4menace2society0 Banned

Damn man that last joint is super tight!
    characters are really on point to

9. PETER

PETER Elite Member

Vigo: Sick!!!! the red and blue ones.... are they ball point?

10. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

peter, those perspectives are close enough... you won't have a ruler when you're at the wall, in my opinion, the further the lines are from the vanishing point, the more you're allowed to make these small mistakes, afterall, writers are humans, not machines... so this margin for error is ALWAYS there.
    to me, I'd say his 3D is fair enough. and it's good that he's getting close to the vanishing point without using a ruler. it's better practice.
    but you know... different strokes.
    also, I justt remembered, please edit your posts when you want to add something. don't post 2 consecutive times.

vigostar, that is unreal man. much respect

Last edited: Aug 25, 2011
  11. PETER

PETER Elite Member

I completely understand. Not to mention you would need a huge straight edge or twine and tape to do it, but my point was that there are some that dont point in the general direction of said vanishing point like on the top portion of the S which point up etc. It's well done over all and would be outstanding with a little more attention to detail. Hell he, among others, are motivating me to spend more time drawing. I will make sure to do so Phat.

12. Skeletor1134

Skeletor1134 Senior Member

vigo what the fuck. too sick. that aint no intermediate shit, thats really good stuff.
    stigma im diggin yours as well

13. Etcha

Etcha Senior Member

14. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

spectacularly clean. real nice emba... just don't close the A up at the bottom. that link has to go.
    stigma, your sketch is in the blackbook thread.

anyone whose flicks dissapear from this thread, please check the other threads to find them, they don't get deleted, they get moved. don't repost, there's a reason they're not intermediate.
    thank you

15. vigostar

vigostar Senior Member

Thanks for the kind words guys... Not sure what my skill level is to be honest I just saw this thread and figured Id post something... Where do you guys suggest I post?? But, yeah its all ballpoint... It's my favorite medium..

16. PETER

PETER Elite Member

vigo: I would say you're on the big boy level. I am sure the'll let you know if you're "accepted"... you and my buddy louis rock the ballpoints. It's something I am trying to learn.

etcha: nice work. like the color sceme. The teeth look good. I usually get tired of seeing them in everything, but they are very well executed.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2011
  17. vigostar

vigostar Senior Member

Peter- keep grinding at it... Ive been doing it for years man.. Its all about pressure and angle...

18. sema

sema Senior Member

Picture005.jpg
    rtusrthsrth.jpg
    tdyjdtyj.jpg
    cdtyud.jpg Picture002-1.jpg
    old mem card i found

19. kringe

kringe Senior Member

Vigo, those charachs are tight as fuck, but the pieces and handies are slacking..

20. 4menace2society0

4menace2society0 Banned