Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Lost Burough (Rochester)

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by EVAK*FUA*INC, Oct 19, 2004.

Share This Page

1. littlerocky

littlerocky Senior Member

i rarely post but umm atak and hert have killer styles along with tloes lions and all the bf krew. deth kult and nsf kills your legal eagle shit in half the time with twice your ups. talk about world renound then talk about DK and NSF. weak as writers in buffalo?..try established kings not scared of the law..bf running shit for over 6 years stomping anything anywhere.and im not backin meth but he did get up even tho his shits weak. not even beefin either.. but nothing good comes out of buffalo is straight bullshit. COSE LIONS CREMS(paints here-former nyc king) ATAK HERT TLOES..straight kings idc what you say.. DEMI and WORE get up too..yep i guess no one.

2. littlerocky

oh also cose tloes?..yup no history..and no hood?..ride down tenth buddy.

3. littlerocky

^^haha its no beef man i just didn't feel your shit not my cup of tea not bangin on you..you definetly had ups no doubt.definetly rocked shit and now the toll it takes .everyone has there own niche just didnt feel your style chu get it.. k im done talking

4. b-zro

b-zro Member

dude how are you gunna tell me omen is wack? hes one of the biggest bombers in all of Rochester and his styles kill and if your from buffalo why are you bitching about shit thats going down in Rochester and why are you dissing FUA, they can write circles around you so you need to sit the fuck down and take the stick outta ur ass

5. zonerfua

zonerfua Member

lol....hert lions atak.....train..straight letters styles all simple in the eyes of real style.. not only can we burn every ***** u got in blow me buff.....well bust ur shit u punk ass ***** fuck lame ass nsf all sloppy stock nossle *****s...u talk a good game u lame ass ***** but u still aint say what u write....that cus ur a wack ass toy....come see me so i could smack u in the head with a rachet....straight like that, we seen buff u guys dont have one solid prod threw that hole shit hole of a town u call gangsta...we rep on a globel level u scrub ass *****......go buy some mags so u could bite some of my latest styles....ive been behide a can for more than 15 yrs...bring any one of ur kings to me put ur money up....then talk shit.........i dont need to bomb my city any more ask about me or my krew.....lol ur a joke say ur name lil mister im from rochester but i suck blo dick u aint shit ..........STATE UR NAME....STATE UR NAME .....IM ON CLINTON AVE EVERY SUNDAY ROCKIN MY SHIT COME CHECK ME OUT WITH THE LEGAL EAGLES...BITCH IVE DONE WORSE IN MY LIFE THAN BOMB....CHECK MY STATS....SEE U SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!LOL BIRD!

6. zonerfua

zonerfua Member

7. zonerfua

zonerfua Member

8. zonerfua

zonerfua Member

im wating for some goon picsssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

9. b-zro

b-zro Member

wow you fucking moron omen and stop are the same person you retarded toy get a fucking life

10. b-zro

b-zro Member

i may not be big but at least i know my roots. why dont you go start a blo thread so and talk shit in there because nobody wants you here

11. littlerocky

^ umm maybe cus we dont want a blo thread AGAIN..just turns to dry snitchin..graffiti isn't all about the internet buddy...
    for fucksake.

Last edited: May 31, 2008
  12. b-zro

b-zro Member

i know that graffiti isnt all about the internet, but if your gunna sit on ur computer and talk shit you should at least know your roots before you start talking

13. littlerocky

my roots lie in buffalo. done.

14. b-zro

b-zro Member

ok but your not talking shit like Meth

15. BullshitTantrum

BullshitTantrum Elite Member

you bitch alot for a faggot that doesn't even paint.

16. chuck

chuck New Member

17. chuck

chuck New Member

18. b-zro

b-zro Member

^^ thats shits crazy

19. paint head

paint head Senior Member

where do u get ur mtn down there because when ever i go i dont know where 2 get paint that shit

20. b-zro

b-zro Member

you can get it at skye high on monroe ave or at ski company