Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Ottawa Thread

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by pocket_change, Jul 16, 2004.

Share This Page

1. vanillasqueeze

vanillasqueeze Elite Member

BUMP ottawa is mad crazzzayy!

2. canaru

canaru Senior Member

yo this is Trick from Regina, and i just wanted to give props to Vivid, Caner, Never, Trust and Secret.....keep it up.....Also berzecker and other writers..your shite is tight......

Bump

3. polotickin

polotickin Member

yo man i checked some of your shit.. MAD PROPS, your style is very original and super fresh,, keep it up, you should come to ottawa some day, its ill out here

4. Sicko

Sicko Senior Member

haha they interogated them for 3 hours trying to get my name and some other writers

oc are fucking asshats/. its stupid cause i barely ever ever tag oc transpo.
    [/quote]
    You're a goddamned liar.

5. silvr-one-bcg

silvr-one-bcg Member

haha they interogated them for 3 hours trying to get my name and some other writers
    [/b][/quote]
    oc transpo aint no vandal squad, and your the least of their worries if you dont tag the bus that often. obviously they want to bust other writers but they cant read tags how would they know who to ask for.

"who does this scribble, WHO DAMMIT, tell us or we'll cut your fingers off"

yeah sure

ive had my run ins with oc transpo, they take pictures of tags that reappear frequently, but they cant read them for shit.

and they usually need to catch you in the process, or the police gotta get a warrant to search your house, for anything to happen. do you feel cool that your crew died cuz 2 got busted? you aint no INP or A9Z. no one cares

6. polotickin

polotickin Member

oc transpo aint no vandal squad, and your the least of their worries if you dont tag the bus that often. obviously they want to bust other writers but they cant read tags how would they know who to ask for.

"who does this scribble, WHO DAMMIT, tell us or we'll cut your fingers off"

yeah sure

ive had my run ins with oc transpo, they take pictures of tags that reappear frequently, but they cant read them for shit.

and they usually need to catch you in the process, or the police gotta get a warrant to search your house, for anything to happen. do you feel cool that your crew died cuz 2 got busted? you aint no INP or A9Z. no one cares [/b][/quote]
    HAHAHA so true

7. cuttingxedge

cuttingxedge Senior Member

HAHAHA so true [/b][/quote]
    well actually they knew all of our names cause sberk made stickers on the computer with his piece put on that he drew and it listed us all off the 2am wmr crew in STRaight computer letters in a row down the sticker he printed alot of these and posted them upp alot soo they knew exactly who was down on the crew

btw you guys dont need to be soo harsh i know its not like berzerker got caught or something but those are my buddies have some respect

8. silvr-one-bcg

silvr-one-bcg Member

ahhh that makes more sense, but if you get busted i aint gonna feel sorry for ya, its part of the game, yeah it sucks, but its no ones elses fault. gotta be more careful, and realize when you've done enough. its all fun in games till your locked up over night.

9. cuttingxedge

ye word, i understand gettting caugt is part of it and if i do get caught im not gonna cry to my mom about it, ive never been caught for any graff related anything sooo im clean but wtv its all good

10. cuttingxedge

[Broken External Image]:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/54321123/11.jpg
    my friend and YOURS! cens
    [Broken External Image]:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/54321123/bbf1eea7.jpg
    fate sucka
    [Broken External Image]:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/54321123/CENSSKRON.jpg
    cens and skron (BEUTIFUL)
    [Broken External Image]:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/54321123/bronson.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/54321123/YEYEYE.jpg
    :eek::eek: visual orgasm...

thats it...im dead outa flicks and i need to go out and take some soon ..

11. SLEEZER

SLEEZER Senior Member

12. boo-yaka

boo-yaka Senior Member

I love cens's shit and Ottawa's "franco ghetto", Vanier, too. It may technically be just another part of Ottawa now, but it'll always be Vanier to me.

13. Sonny Black

Sonny Black Senior Member

Well...seeing as i'm from Toronto, and thie Dert kid is talking shit on my boy Egor, i'm pretty sure i've got a right to ask to see some of his shit. but don't worry, i'm sure i'll be seeing some of it when i stop up there for a little bit of time in a few months...just hope we don't bump into ya while you're out doing your thing dert. ;) [/b][/quote]
    hahaha mind dont act like u will do a damn thing.........hahahahahaha that was 2 funny

14. SLEEZER

SLEEZER Senior Member

haha i feel ya on that one but vanier has alot nice places to bomb man im gonna go get some flics later on today haha

15. mindo

mindo Elite Member

hahaha mind dont act like u will do a damn thing.........hahahahahaha that was 2 funny [/b][/quote]
    you're right serius..i wouldn't step up OR talk shit to someone like you because 1) you're built like a truck and don't give a fuck about anything or anyone else.
    2) i actually have soem resepct for you and what you put up there...and i still have no idea why you hate on me so hard.

but match me up against someone close to my size and i can hold my own just like any other person out there.

16. Sonny Black

Sonny Black Senior Member

just talk 2 someones face......makes it alil more realistic........n i dont hate u.....dont even know u

17. enz_of_the_earth

enz_of_the_earth Senior Member

bump cens, those are some sick little heads below that last piece

18. Sicko

Sicko Senior Member

19. SLEEZER

SLEEZER Senior Member

a few were taking by me :D:D:D come on boyz we know yalll got some ish to post

!

20. rfa_invnt

rfa_invnt New Member