Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Punk Rock Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ekto907, Jul 14, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

Oh man, you just totally burned us.
    What the fuck were we thinking?
    Thank God you came along and saved us.

2. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

That's it. You nailed it.

You can go buy your leather jacket now.

3. da_crazy_caucasian

da_crazy_caucasian Banned

It was just a joke. I have metal-head friend who hates punk and that was basically his description, I just thought it was funny.

4. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

5. da_crazy_caucasian

da_crazy_caucasian Banned

6. Azn_Sluse

Azn_Sluse Banned

Punk is probably the least elaborate genre, it's literally just three chords.

But it's about having fun

7. thaEEZYway

thaEEZYway Senior Member

ive been listening to a lot of streetlight, catch 22, suicide machines, operation ivy, etc

8. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

holy shit, last night i went to go see the star-fucking hipsters play at a skatepark. their guitarist is sturgeon, aka stza, from leftover crack. we hung out all night, and nico, their singer, invited me back to the after-party. i got fucking wasted-ass drunk with sturgeon and got to share some drugs with some new friends.

fucking incredible show, and an even better party.

9. cast LI

cast LI Elite Member

isn't metal just DUN DUN DUN FUCK JESUS DUN DUN DUN KILL A CAT DUN DUN DUN MARILYN MANSON DUN DUN DUN THE BEAST IS COMMING DUN DUN DUN SPEED METAL SOLO dur deedly doo dee dah dun geecheeweechee wah wah skirrr derr dir dee dirrr dirrrrrrrrrrrrrr CYMBALS!

have you guys every tripped on ambien before?

10. TASR

TASR Banned

I saw the dropkick murphys and the briggs live, pretty sick, got trashed, couldn't hear shit.

11. calculating infinity

calculating infinity Elite Member

star fucking hipsters just played a house show at my friends last weekend and stza came out and played a few leftover crack songs (one dead cop and rock the 40 oz) before their set and it was crazy, there were like 100 crusties in the house singing along. dude spent the night and is really nice. he by far has the best voice in punk.

anyone ever see videos from the donut social?

12. skid6

skid6 Senior Member

its all about dystopia,the minutemen, snfu, slaveco, 50-50, repulsion, achagathus, disrupt, massgrave,and a fuc of alot of bruce cambel and oldschool grind crust punk.
    BOOYAH

Attached Files:

13. skid6

skid6 Senior Member

holy tits theyres alot of idiots out on this thread talkn smack. all i gota say is you dont know anytihng til you play shows and start up yer own underground scene in yer own towns. thats what its all about suport DIY and all those arragant naysayers that come on here to buitch about punk STFU you dont know shit you never will end of point. i like everything from hiphop to grind and to be hounest they got alot of simalarities but yea gota open yer ears and shut yer mouths. LIVE PAINT SKATE CREATE

14. cast LI

cast LI Elite Member

so i went to a show in some house otnight. got completely hwasted.

some of the bands there were tomahawk chop, one short fall, crucial dudes, and some band from detroit that i forgot. anyway so i was mad drunx and passed out then woke up halfway through THC's set and i used to be in teh band so i jump up and start moshing immediatly. during their last song i got thrown out of the pit and went through a wall. like i'm a big dude (5'8" 235) and just put a massive fucking hole in this kids wall. his dad came home and the dude said his girlfriend came over and pushed him cause he cheated on her. so the dad was like hah that sucks and leaves. i proceeeded to get more shwasted and i dont even know how i'm typing right now,.

i thought that story was pretty unk rock

15. cast LI

cast LI Elite Member

that destroit band was called the swellers. they fucking rule.

also ink and lead was there

16. DaBluntHead

DaBluntHead Banned

Yeah , I always felt like you were a go-through-walls guy.

I was fuckin' right.

17. cast LI

cast LI Elite Member

hahah i gotta figure out how to get the picture from my phone to teh computer

18. Scheme*119

Scheme*119 Elite Member

19. Scheme*119

Scheme*119 Elite Member

youre alright in my book

20. cast LI

cast LI Elite Member

^^ bump.

keasbey nights all the way kids. read up.