Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Rant Thread.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ESKiMO2, Aug 14, 2008.

Share This Page

1. ESKiMO2

ESKiMO2 Elite Member

The radio and TV is killing not only hip hop but our future. Hip hop is so influential to the black and more recently white youth. If the message that they are sending is all about money and greed people are going to start to think like that one way or another. Then when everyone is full of greed there won't be enough to go around and everyone will start hating each other even more than we do now.

2. Noddles912300

Noddles912300 Senior Member

Fuck all these self-righteous liberal,christian,scene/indie, PETA supporting rich white kids around me. Hate this town.
    Fuck me for having friends in band.Bored every day cause they're at band camp.gotta find more people to hangout with.Fuck. Im nerdy..
    Fuck people who push their beliefs upon me...People can't just leave me alone anymore, I don't bother them, so why fucking bother me?
    Fuck people with IQ lower than 100.

3. wrekstyle

wrekstyle Senior Member

What he said^^

4. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

^^yea, what he said

my dad since he thinks hes always right.
    this website because it wont keep me signed in.
    being tired and having to work.
    not piecing right now.

5. Proper

Proper Elite Member

6. cheesegril

cheesegril Elite Member

i got layed off due to work shortage and now all i do is hit cons and drink cc all day. i been painting lots though, free time is awsome when your drunk solo at the spot

7. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

i hate when people play it off like... throwup on the highway? that's nothing... your crew is still toy... even when the throwie you did looks ten times better than if they did a throw in a chill ass spot.

and not to mention... my best friend died three days ago. i'm torn the fuck up. and all these girls are sitting around me talking to me about "who's a hoe" and "who fucked who" and gossipin' their asses off, while i'm sitting here thinking "wow, these bitches have no fucking clue what's it's like, i don't think they care anyway"....

8. sketch_three

sketch_three Banned

i hate how they keep putting food prices up,
    i remember when chocolate bars cost 35p, then 45, now like 55p
    pluss they keep the packets the same size and put less shit in it,

if u ever smoke with lightweights who argue over who gets to toke first/ beefing over roach

how they have adds for christmas in october

9. Subconcious

Subconcious Senior Member

Word. The fuck. Up.

10. sketch_three

sketch_three Banned

the words brah and dope sauce

11. Slushi

Slushi Banned

they're already playin christmas music at every wal-mart in Canada.

12. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

yea, i saw an add from walmart with a christmas theme
    i just stared and said "are. you. FUCKING. kidding me?"

13. sketch_three

sketch_three Banned

over here they start toadvertise year long christmas saver schemes on boxing day

14. Jdip

Jdip Senior Member

I was born an raised in one of the greatest country's in the world U.S.of muthafuckin A
    an recently theyre has ben way to much fuckin emphasis on voting an everyone roun here in the NC are mainly a bunch of fucking retarded as fuck religous fanatic hornballcornball ass mutha fuckers who believ u have to stand for the pledge an if u speak your mind your wierd you know what FUCK THAT SHIT THIS IS AMERICA IF I DONT WANT TO VOTE OR CONFORM TO THE FUCKING SOCEITY THEN I DONT FUCKING HAVE TO FUCK ALL THE PPL IN NC THAT FEEL I AM WRONG !!!!! this is what u can do with your self take a .45 load it aim it at your genitals pull the fucking trigger cus nobody need any more fucking retard ppl like you then poor acidic lie on it an make sure you have an accelerant kus you gona have to poor that shit on it so u feel a shitlaod more pain then i want you to get all your ppl that think like you an make a big ass bomb go to sum fucking place in the country dats big enough to hold you an all the ppl that think like you arm the bomb an blow yourselves to fucking hell kus you all believe in that retarded mess. period thats it end of discussion cus you know what i just dont like you <period>

DIPSET ALL MUTHAFUCKIN DAY ! ! ! !
    <(o O),,l,_

15. sketch_three

sketch_three Banned

i hate how yanks think america is the best country in the world...

everyother country hates you

16. g1ll

g1ll Member

i hate being from america because i actually know that everyone hates our fucking guts. our government is so currupt, 9/11 was allowed to happen and we are occupying mad countrys for no reason. I feel like a german a few weeks after the holucaust.

17. Proper

Proper Elite Member

You rather live in the United States than England, though.

18. sketch_three

sketch_three Banned

no, if i had to choose any country to live in it would be holland.

im not saying i hate america/its a shitty place. but the rest of the world dose hate the us,

19. Proper

Proper Elite Member

Yeah, the US is pretty hated.

Yo, do you have a showed named 'Skins' on BBC over there? Or, is that a BBC America show?

20. sketch_three

sketch_three Banned

yea.
    i fuckin hate that show