Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Real Liquor Topic

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kayone707, Jul 24, 2005.

Share This Page

1. 2mor

2mor Senior Member

i spose its ok if ya got a job abroad set=up ready gor ya, where is it ya goin

2. PulseWithLife

PulseWithLife Elite Member

ya know all the aussies be sayin go to england but fuck that shit. i respect english people but the country is shit. Right now im gonna get a job in my local. I dont even know. some where cheap, good weather and different

Last edited: Jul 11, 2011
  3. Baron

Baron Moderator

All of my friends are brewing our own hard cider, it's a lot easier than it seems. Some friends are going for drunk and are doubling sugar/yeast and only fermenting for a week while some others are experimenting with honey, slow release sugars, spices and different types of yeast. I also have a brew kit on the way so that'll be interesting.

4. PulseWithLife

making ya own cider would be dope. it would cut down goin to the liquor store to once a week

Last edited: Jul 13, 2011
  5. twisties

twisties Elite Member

Picked up some awww.liquorhomedelivery.com.au_mediumimages_795.jpg Didn't get a block though..can't afford it currently.

6. Tony

Tony Elite Member

7. twisties

twisties Elite Member

I've been tempted to make my own beer sometime. Only made Gingerbeer before which turned alcholic.

8. FuckMcNasty

FuckMcNasty Senior Member

been cracking on with the westons. Its cheap, strong and dosnt taste too bad
    spm_a1703-front.jpg

anyway
    some dickhead gave me vodka lastnight, been pissing out my ass all morning

9. twisties

twisties Elite Member

How much vodka did you drink though?

Drinkin som plat blondes....No need to drive tomorrow...:eek:

10. FuckMcNasty

FuckMcNasty Senior Member

11. NiL

NiL Elite Member

I've been sick all week. I poisoned myself since last Wednesday when state of origin was on (I guess you'll understand if you're from Australia) And didn't stop drinking until Sunday, spent over $600 going out and buy drinks, which is pretty disappointing. Come Monday when I didn't drink I couldn't stop vomiting lmao. Dunno why :(* *

12. PulseWithLife

rugbys only big in the east coast citys. last time i got drunk off vodka it was Smirnoff Blue Label 50%. Chuckin on the herbs in my back yard. mixed it with strongbow

13. twisties

twisties Elite Member

Disliking vodka a lot..Ever since I had a baaad experience with it. Nasty cheap vodka. Cannot touch the expensive or cheap stuff at all.

14. PulseWithLife

i got a batch of apple cider fementing followin the instructions in that video i posted. i will tell ya if i comes out alright. waitin about a week

15. twisties

twisties Elite Member

The only thing I'm skeptical about is it's brewing away in plastic bottle....I mean sounds like he knows what he is talking about...But in general I don't like using plastic for anything..Overal video sounds interesting. My sister brewed her own berry liquor once and didn't mean too. Brewing would be fun i think.

16. PulseWithLife

cider is expensive as fuck here. its good value. used a 3L of just juice, raw suger and dry yeast from the supermarket. made it in the just juice container, easy shit

17. twisties

twisties Elite Member

Not knocking the value in it at all....I'd just rather brew in glass but that's just a personal thing.

Mmm...Got some Monteith's Radder bier...Tastes limey! Usually hate lime in beers but this one does it just right.

18. PS187

PS187 Banned

before i go out i got to down some wiskey jack daniel is the best but any kind just chase that shit with red bull and its the dank shit. helps me get out the jitters and i will hit way more shit than i would have sober.

19. Tony

Tony Elite Member

20. PulseWithLife

Rainer sounds like a quality brew. Aint been drinkin to much this weekend. red wine, VB, mercury cider, one of them SOL 32OZ. Been cuttin down.

that cider i made turned out nice. but it gave me mad heart burn. tasted alright sorta like this

Old-Rosie-2L.jpg

Last edited: Jul 31, 2011