Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

THE REAL POLL...Weekly Paper Piece Battle

Discussion in 'Old battles' started by Kayone707, Jul 6, 2006.

Share This Page

?

who won

1. resq-love-obk-

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Jape the nape

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Gasoline

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Egad

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Fula

100.0%
  6. Fezat

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Johnson

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Mindo

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Gesus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. DISKO_HOP_SKOTCH

DISKO_HOP_SKOTCH Member

mindo hop off your own dick

3 hours? that shit of yours looked like it took 30 mins tops, the colouring is like pre school shit man, nothing to be proud of

you seriously need to drop your massive fuckin ego, im suprised you managed to balance youself long enough to type that reply with that massive fucking head of yours

personally, your sketch is boring, not to mention it sucks, and i think the polls emulate this fact.

you can call me out saying "you dont know shit about style blah blah blah" i dont really give a shit and dont try say your some big known head in your scene cause that dont mean anything on here

reply to this with all your hate, i really dont care what you think about me

2. -resq-love-obk-

-resq-love-obk- Elite Member

mine took two hours, and its a canvas.
    your lame. and you have a big head.

dumb ass.

3. -resq-love-obk-

-resq-love-obk- Elite Member

ps, if youve got more style then lets battle one on one.
    paint, sketch, your choice.
    fula you too...
    because you shouldnt have one this.
    hahahahaha

4. lance uppercut

lance uppercut Banned

fuck what kids on here say, that A and R are fresh mindo!!

5. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

fulas handstyles suck pure balls

6. disposable_hero

disposable_hero Elite Member

:lol: exept neam

7. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

great battle, so many choices...gave it to gesus for cleanliness and color

8. mindo

mindo Elite Member

when i made the comment of none fo the sketches being any good at all, mine was included in that stateent. asshat.

and if you think i've got an ego, you obviously have NO idea whats up. yeah the colouring looks like shit, it was all done with pencil crayons. I don't keep a nice fancy set of markers that my parents bought me laying around my apartment...i've got better things to spend my money on.. like food, and rent, and paint.

and to resq...yours took 2 hours... your letters are shit and your colour selection is basic, it's nothing special. i've seen much much better from you.

i'll say it again..this battle is pretty weak, it's disappointing that nothing good was entered.

9. DISKO_HOP_SKOTCH

DISKO_HOP_SKOTCH Member

its funny how you pick me as the 13 year old living with my parents with an eminem poster on the wall right out, even though you dont know fuck all about me

you dont need fancy supplys to do something nice, sure as hell dont need fancy markers, or markers at all for that matter, people can rock really niccceee shit with pencils

and its not like people are gonna bust a nut and spend 5 hours on a sketch with a name they dont even write in vain hope of getting some sorta internet respect, i dont know about you (seeing as you spent, what? 3 hours?) but fuck that

and by the way, i pay for my food, my rent, and my supplys, hell i even pay for my own train tickets AND my own bubblegum, holy shit dude, that must make me better at graffiti too!

10. sok

sok Senior Member

Fula got my vote

11. eytchsteezy

eytchsteezy Member

Wtf. Am I the only one who think Gesus' looks like shit? It's like a fucking kindergarten student ate markers and took a dump on a piece of paper.

Fula for the win. You should, however, work on your damn handstyle.

12. disposable_hero

disposable_hero Elite Member

haha word and by the way DISCO HOP SKOTCH mynd really has no ego ive chilled with him and painted with him on several occasions and hes my homie

13. afek

afek Elite Member

i went with egad

14. Paint Magic

Paint Magic Elite Member

damn fulas is ill he definently got my vote

15. Seen2much

Seen2much Member

16. FuLa

FuLa Elite Member

alright...lets do it...I definitely don't think nor said that mine was the best up there...but I'm always down for a one on one or 3 or 4..whatever i'm down for challenges...PM me w/ the wordg(it'll be down for a sketch battle, maybe paint later), rules (char, no char, colors, theme, idea, guidelines, etc.) and due date(make it soon though)....

or anybody, not just you...imma empty out my PM box..

17. MUSASHI

MUSASHI Elite Member

to me that resq piece popped like a hundred dollar lap dance in the blue room at the million dollar saloon (if you in the "D" you know whasup)...

18. XpLiCeT_KiD

XpLiCeT_KiD Member

fula got my vote it was perfect.. i think colorin wud b destroyin it.. its awesome good job..

19. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

looks like it says meth to me, and chould be shards crushed up not hard which is usually a yellow

20. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

looks like smack to me, and seenign a guy tieing off with a needel... make me wanna hook up... i mean say that its gonna be smakc, a nickname for heorin because of the assumtion that people smack there veins being shooting up which ive never done... or known anyone whos ever done it