Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Skateboarding Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ASEN, Apr 17, 2005.

Share This Page

1. ChemicalWarfareBrigade

ChemicalWarfareBrigade Senior Member

PM me an addy if you want then homie. if not I reccomend Spitfire 57's... str8 str8

2. ChemicalWarfareBrigade

So here's my DIY spot so far- quarter and roll in, wallride is going up where those rocks to the left of it are
    ai40.tinypic.com_2my585c.png

3. ChemicalWarfareBrigade

Came up with this ish 2day b4 my board broke

4. biblebeltbangerz

biblebeltbangerz Elite Member

5. anonymus_43

anonymus_43 New Member

I have a long board but I have to get new parts because i used it so much it broke. New bearings,trucks,tires,and bolys

6. anonymus_43

anonymus_43 New Member

I would do it just so they would shut up

7. anonymus_43

anonymus_43 New Member

8. Eurothrash

Eurothrash Senior Member

9. KeroGKS

KeroGKS New Member

Ha there's a freight yard literally right beside where I skate and I skate and then bomb, such a nice combo for almost every night lol

10. EWL24

EWL24 Senior Member

Pretty sick Thrasher video for some new skate park in Nor Cal, also that's my friends band playing :cool:

11. ChemicalWarfareBrigade

word. doing a manual off an empty lumber car is on my bucket list actually....

got this shot 2day
    ai44.tinypic.com_9knp76.png

12. ChemicalWarfareBrigade

First time I've ever been called "scummy". Thanks for taking time out of your day to think of me, try not to rub one out while your mind's there though homo.

Here's a funny slam from this afternoon for talking

Also, Biblebelt: I'm going to try and get your wheels in the mail @ the beginning of November. Sorry it's taking so long homie. Been away from them for a little while and spent a lotta cash on my DIY spots when I got back to em.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2013
  13. ChemicalWarfareBrigade

Goto hell faggot. You say you're from "Santa Ana" but your pops is in "Greenfield Massachusettes" on Facebook??? Post up shots of your nigg_as 3 flipping the 4 block at Santa Ana or forever hold your piece, dickrider.

14. ChemicalWarfareBrigade

I cross your crew out in public until all you nigg_as are in the ground. suck a dick. last time i saw 3 of you nigg_as in person you choked up. with nigg_as around you too. i was on my own. definition of gay? i say yes.

15. ChemicalWarfareBrigade

Beats being a non functioning member of society with an oxy problem. Pretty much kill yourself bro.

16. ChemicalWarfareBrigade

what the fuck are you talking about?

17. ChemicalWarfareBrigade

Say that to my face nigg_a... or just rap about how you're an "emo" to my face.... this nigg-a is mad insecure and just found out how to delete a post or some shit. have fun watching him kill himself rest of bombingscience.com

18. ChemicalWarfareBrigade

takes one to know one, twat face.... since this is the skateboarding thread lets just post videos of TLC. yeah.

19. ChemicalWarfareBrigade

Alright nigs. Just sent BibleBelt's FREE WHEELS out into the mail. Still got a TON of wheels left for free/trade if anyone's interested. Here's what remains:
    ai41.tinypic.com_2hxaiwm.png

Also got trucks for 7.75 boards, some mini board sized decks (i usually give out mini completes to groms but mebe we can make a deal), a tail skid, maybe some risers, maybe some of those 80's "Graphics protector" rail thingies people put on old school boards (they actually help from board breaks on boardslides, i can't seem to get mine to screw in properly tho.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2013
  20. biblebeltbangerz

biblebeltbangerz Elite Member

word?! nice play broheim!!! I got you one day I owe you one. oh and fuck krazyflavuh hes a fuckin fairy little queerbate.fuck that pussy we beat kids like him up daily and took their lunch money.