Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Skateboarding Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ASEN, Apr 17, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Frantastic

Frantastic Senior Member

how long has everyone been skating/best trick?

2. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

i make money graffing up all my skaterfriends old decks

3. 32rider32

32rider32 Senior Member

Post footy of you guys if you have any. I myself am also a filmer so I film a decent amount of shit.
    I'm not one of them people like oh I have a camera I'm a filmer, I actually know what I'm doing, so don't get the wrong idea there lol.

My host is www.putfile.com/32rider32 I got some skating footy and boxing matches, watch whatever you want.

The newest clips are:
    http://media.putfile.com/todays-fooooootage (all me)
    http://media.putfile.com/random-monny mostly me some friends, most footy is from a vacation to cape cod.

Edit: Shit I forgot to add you'll need quicktime 7 to watch the skating clips, there is a link on my main page to get to downloading it.

4. clockworkfuse

clockworkfuse Elite Member

Those boxing matches suck. You should see the ones we have. Peopel have broken noses and cocussions and such. It's fuckin sweet. And it isn't outdoor shit. we do it in a friends basement. Ill try and get some footage.

5. 32rider32

32rider32 Senior Member

Yea mine aren't that great, noone ever shows up and the few that do are bitches and won't fight anyone.

6. magic nyc

magic nyc Elite Member

I used to skate from 6th grade till 8th grade but I couldnt afford decks anymore. I got poor and then once I had the funds I already lost intrest. I want to get back into the scene so bad now but its going to seem poserish. Plus I moved to the ghetto now so its hard.

7. ion-i

ion-i Elite Member

oh shit whats up man! im from skateperception, i remember you.
    haha i remember posting in the fuckin graff thread too and people wanted to trade slaps with me.
    and that memebr cope wrote COPE for a while and didnt even know there was a real cope2 haha.
    yea sick footy man, shiit i havent been to SP for days.

8. Dale92

Dale92 Senior Member

9. Dale92

Dale92 Senior Member

oh shit whats up man! im from skateperception, i remember you.
    haha i remember posting in the fuckin graff thread too and people wanted to trade slaps with me.
    and that memebr cope wrote COPE for a while and didnt even know there was a real cope2 haha.
    yea sick footy man, shiit i havent been to SP for days. [/b][/quote]
    hey man where u at im on the cape

10. FWBMeth

FWBMeth Senior Member

clock work im sure u could do that, i think ur full of shit

11. ion-i

ion-i Elite Member

hey man where u at im on the cape [/b][/quote]
    ...what? cape?

uhhh

12. Dale92

Dale92 Senior Member

32rider32 said cape cod and thats where i at

13. ARKA

ARKA Member

i have a crusing board, some old element deck. cant improve trick - wise since 2001... :(

14. Dale92

Dale92 Senior Member

My setup Shop Blank (was an element) royal trucks speed demon bearings abec 7 and ricta wheels

im ok not great only like kick flip almost varial i haven't been workin on it for very long though i want to get a cruiser cuz there sick.

15. clockworkfuse

clockworkfuse Elite Member

I hadd..... Black Lable deck( that's the only thing i could/would skate) tensor low trucks, abec 7 berrings, mini logo wheels, and mini logo rims.

16. Dale92

Dale92 Senior Member

i never would have thought this but i went to get a new deck and i tried a blind out and tried doing a varial flip and it did it wicked easy on flat so next deck i get i think im gonna get a blind there wicked short and light.

17. 32rider32

32rider32 Senior Member

ahhh I live in dalton mass, it's this shitty town next to pittsfield like 4 hours away from cape cod. My friends and I went down there for like 4 days and we skated everyday. We went to only parks though, at wellfleet, chatam (twice), and I think the other place was harwich.

clockwork-I also used to skate only label but they chipped so easily so i moved onto chocolate/girl. I have a girl right now but I bought it from a friend for $3 like brand new.

ion-i, what's your sp username?

18. ion-i

ion-i Elite Member

dj hurley. i had those slaps with the dino and that wack ass old piece that i posted months back haha.
    damn that shit was bad.

19. Dale92

Dale92 Senior Member

i skate blanks cuz they as good as anything else and cheaper and my company Vers Skate Co

20. molotow_15

molotow_15 Elite Member

i used used to skate blanks becuase instead of paying 60 for a pro make
    i could jus spend 20 for the same quality :)