Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Skateboarding Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ASEN, Apr 17, 2005.

Share This Page

1. STYFL

STYFL Senior Member

you guys are rich im skating a 2 year old blind with my wheels that are only like a "mm" bigger than my bearings and WAL-MART trucks and i just bought new bearings so im broke

2. afek

afek Elite Member

ive had my tensors for a couple years but im getting used grind kins

3. cHRoniC

cHRoniC Senior Member

krux are where its at..

man i snapped 7 boards in 2 weeks last month and ive spent 200 bucks on decks in the last 2 months

DAMN

4. **MATEO**

**MATEO** Elite Member

My flip deck sucks.

It splits alot at the tail.

5. The Fallen Slave of Atlantis

The Fallen Slave of Atlantis Senior Member

as far as trucks go im using trackers right now.. i used to use ventures but i broke 2 pairs of them.. snapped.. so fuck that but i have a nice new pair of thunders waiting.

6. pace1

pace1 Senior Member

the hot shit as of now is: fast life wheels, ventures, RAW deck, w/e grip, w/e rolls well bearings.

rep true east boston KIDS.

7. ASEN

ASEN Banned

i had some indy high's, but six years of sidewalk 50-50's turned em' into lows

never change trucks.

8. afek

afek Elite Member

i just got those grind kings and i fuckin stripped the hole for the allan key im pissed off now i was changing the bushing and i couldnt get it off

9. tycoonin

tycoonin Senior Member

i havtn skated for like a month any one get a element helium? dont bother there shyt i snaped myne in 6 days and its taken me like a month just to get another deck

10. scOpeOne

scOpeOne Elite Member

when i used to skate i decided to pay the extra money for a local made board and snapped it the first time i used it...

11. tycoonin

tycoonin Senior Member

boards at my local shop at only 25 but if u get a brand name its 50 so i just get blanks for cheap eh eh

12. afek

afek Elite Member

i fixed my grind king i got to get a new bolt

fucking used trucks never agian

13. stewa_sk8

stewa_sk8 Senior Member

here is the same trick ...
    heh ...
    :D

14. elcs

elcs Elite Member

I got a friend who works at a skateshop. So we usually just hang out there and skate outside...watch videos inside. He buys my things with his discount and then I pay him back. It rules.

15. afek

afek Elite Member

just skated today for like an hour sweatin buckets jeez im out of shape

16. DECO ONE

DECO ONE Senior Member

I have been skating for 13 years now, i have 2 decks...I have a street deck and a freestyle/Flatland deck.I am sponsered by Chaos bros skateboards, tracker trucks, and I mgihyt be getting sponsered by7 a local shop :)

Street deck: ATM 7.6 blank deck, Thunder trucks, 53mm darkstar wheels, and swiss bones bearings.

FREESTYLE deck: Barry Everson Pro model freestyle deck from chaos bros skateboards, tracker Fultrack trucks, sk8 kings freestyle wheels 55mm, and tracker fast track bearings!!

Shoes...I skate ES Accells and Circa CX 207's

17. STYFL

STYFL Senior Member

i dont know why but i think its bull shit <_<

18. DECO ONE

DECO ONE Senior Member

you think what is bullshit??? cause i can provide all the ptroof you could need if you think I am bullshitting :)

19. stewa_sk8

stewa_sk8 Senior Member

you are a pro ?
    great ... ;)

20. DECO ONE

DECO ONE Senior Member

Pro freestyle skater, i am good at flip tricks, nuttin else, my newest trick is Nollie gazelle heelflip :)....Check this video out of me :) tell me what you think, i made this video in less then an hour on a hurt knee just cause my sponser wanted some footage, had to make it fast cause it was about top rain as you can see....Check it out :)

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hOiNpR8YBjw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hOiNpR8YBjw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

if that doesnt work, click this link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOiNpR8YBjw