Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Skateboarding Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ASEN, Apr 17, 2005.

Share This Page

1. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

hahaha

me the funniest moment skateboarding is when i skate by some kids n they yell out tony do a 360 flip... reference to tony hawk proskate a isuppose... only my real name happens to be tony so i always turn around n they all laugh :(

hahaha

2. 3serg

3serg Senior Member

3. das one

das one Senior Member

ah yes i remember when i used to skate!

i skated for 7 years but then all my friends stopped and there was no longer anything to progress on because I could no longer build new shit by myself, that and you had to go cross town to get anywhere decent to skate, so it got less fun...

but i still love watching all my old skate vids

4. sian

sian Senior Member

5. Dr.evil

Dr.evil Elite Member

my favorit trick which i can desplay very nicley is an inwerd heelflip....and a fakey big flip

6. ASEN

ASEN Banned

nice.. i like varial heels and ollie sex changes... fakie spins are important too

7. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

i thought i would join the gang and post in here. Fakie big flips are nice but for some reason i would like to see a 360 flip more than one :S I love big spins thats sorta wat got me into skating but now i can land em its a nice feeling :p

8. **MATEO**

**MATEO** Elite Member

i only skate to get from point A to point B... but my best trick is a pop shove it lol :p

9. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Alchohlics_Anonymous Elite Member

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p YOUR SO FUNNY MATEO! :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

but neways. last nite i finished my mini ramp. the specs are 4 feet high and 8 feet wide. maybe if havoc comes over he can get some flix. no digi...ehh...

but it works well..................:p

10. Dr. Coffee

Dr. Coffee Elite Member

mini ramps are the shit, i could spend all week skating a ramp and never get bored of it

11. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

i was gonna be making a mini ramp but i ended up gettin a cam. I realised i liek skating street more than ramps. Wid ramps they are all bit basically the same but wid street theres allways new gaps and shit.

12. l33t.b0mb3r.hax0r.ntr

l33t.b0mb3r.hax0r.ntr Senior Member

I've Always wanted a mini ramp.

I'm in need of a new deck, does anyone know what that company is called based out of Montreal? Iherd their decks were solid and had some sick pop.

13. DefTruBass

DefTruBass Senior Member

Skating is great, but the state that it's in right now, presently, is not good. I'm sometimes ashamed to admit that I skate.

I look at skating the same way I look at Breakin...its about the beauty of movement. Its a dance more than anything, in my opinion.

Skating has integrated itself into hip hop culture to an extent as well. Look back at early 90's skating, you'll see what I'm talking about.

Anyways, talking about skating on an internet thread is ridiculous. Go outside and actually skate.

14. BullshitTantrum

BullshitTantrum Elite Member

aw man mini ramps are the best. we got a small 3 footer in my friends garage and thats all we skated the whole winter. its kinda wobblys and one side has small coping and the other side has huge coping but its fun and it works. i haven't skated street in such a long time but i was dickin around and i got to learn b/s heels and fakie b/s heels. my ankle is still kinda fucked up from rolling it so many times but there nice.

and def, i hear ya about the whole integrating thing but skateboarding has been more of a social movement where you can show up to a spot and just hang out with people like you. the whole hip hop vs punk bullshit is stupid because the music you listen to doesn't have any affect on the way you skate. i can understand if you got tight ass jeans on or really baggy ones with loose shoes but then you just look stupid when you pump.

15. HVK!

HVK! Senior Member

minis are def where its at. my friend had a 3 ft. quarter pipe and we skated the shit out of it. i used to be able to do disasters and fakie 5-0 pivot stalls and smiths across the coping. mannn, i need to find some ramps around here.

16. Narc

Narc Elite Member

It's all about tech deck!

17. Topcat35

Topcat35 Member

Skating is dope!! Nothing can be more beautiful than a well-done nollie inward heel down some stairs! :D

18. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

skateboarding is the better than any drug :p Like wen u finally land a trick u been trying for ages u get a big rush of adrenaline and shit. It feels so nice.

19. MaD ScRiBbLeS

MaD ScRiBbLeS Senior Member

^^ yeah i know what you mean ive only been skatin for about a year but i guess im alright...but i learned a varial kickflip the other day and i was like..woah...sweet :p

20. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

yer its a weird feeling but its nice