Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Skateboarding Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ASEN, Apr 17, 2005.

Share This Page

1. moze.2

moze.2 Elite Member

i woulda kicked his ass. that shit is gay. how old are you? cause if your like 13-16 and i saw him do that to you, i woulda gon up to him and been like" what the fuck you old dick. fuck you hes young and it was an accident you stupid fuck. and you clearly did it to be a dick. grow up you geiser bastard." and then i woulda taken his board and thrown it. but if your like 19-23 i would asked if you wanteed to kick his ass. and i'd help

2. letsg0skate

letsg0skate Senior Member

lol I'm 14 but he looked pretty crazyy I felt like givin him a nice truck slap but then I decided it wasn't worth it to get banned from the park and who knows what else

3. lordloss

lordloss Senior Member

ya had the same thing happen to me kinda once at a park and the parks all ways full this guys just rips through like nothing doesnt care if your in your way he just shuvs you out a real fucking dick anyway one day i was skating riding up to grind this littel ledge in the park he fuckign zooms by shuvs me i fucking trip into a bowl like 5 feet deep fucking break my ankle so i start yelling at the fuck head and his like you were in my way you should watch out for others more skate punk. I Sware to god if i see the old peice of shit again i shuving his ass into to pro bowl( smirks 13 feet deep)

anyways ya thats my littel story i decided to share lol

4. letsg0skate

Yeah I hate it when people like that think they can do whatever they can do because they are older. I understand an accident but to be a dick about it when it is your fault especially is just stupid

5. beaz

beaz New Member

i skate almost ever day if the weathers nice and shit, i'm not that good but i've gotten alot better lol

6. ion-i

ion-i Elite Member

oh my god what the fuck just happened to this thread?

7. Omerta.

Omerta. New Member

Been skating for about 6 years now.

Took a year out of something like that. No time, and I got shit.

Just started again though, riding a Speed Demons deck that I got for cheap that's fucking perfect for my style. Tensor trucks, Mini Logo bearings, Element Fibrelite wheels. Old school new school shit right there =D

8. toxus

toxus Elite Member

9. letsg0skate

10. LuStErOcKs

LuStErOcKs Moderator

skate boarding is illegal in my state now...well in downtown(the city area), which is the only good place to sk8, and they took down one the sk8 parks also because...certain people were vandalizing it...i wont lie i caught a couple DIE59 drippy tags..but still sux...thats y i dont sk8 alot anymore....250$ fine i dont think so..

11. dreddysocks

dreddysocks Senior Member

shit dude that sucks some major testies, i couldnt just stop skateing like that it wouldnt feel right. anyways this thread is going to shit so you skateboarding punks better start contributeing more!here are some flicks of me skateing before i had dreadz like a year ago
    [Broken External Image]:http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/8919/getattachmentdw0.jpg
    A few switch ollies down this set
    [Broken External Image]:http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/9728/4444kv1.jpg
    switch 360 flip
    [Broken External Image]:http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/663/11111wn3.jpg
    and switch varial heel
    [Broken External Image]:http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/9716/22222uf9.jpg

12. LikeOner

LikeOner Senior Member

I started skating again, I suck pretty bad.

13. whahappen?

whahappen? Elite Member

hahhaahah ryan sheckler is a fucking faggot

14. RMA

RMA Elite Member

I've been skateing my whole life, but I suck all I can do is like ollie, pop shuvit and 50-50s but whatever, I love this shit.

15. dreddysocks

dreddysocks Senior Member

16. BoomPowSurprise!

BoomPowSurprise! Member

17. lordloss

lordloss Senior Member

i dont see how this threads going to hell??? and ya as long as i having fun it doesnt matter how good i am or not just when oi skating i feel free i love it

18. SARAMAXWELL

SARAMAXWELL Member

hahaha

19. eksgi

eksgi Member

Skate For tits.

20. dkn

dkn New Member

aa610.ac_images.myspacecdn.com_images01_111_l_a3f1cd17676e76762179d4c7260b4fc1.png
    aa89.ac_images.myspacecdn.com_images01_24_l_9cc89acfda56e8d19e00a8f663459e08.png

<3skateboarding :)