Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The UK Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by scarface, Nov 21, 2004.

Share This Page

1. subterra

subterra Senior Member

Scary shit if you live near them know, cuz they would be prime targets for terrorist bombings.

2. revolt92

revolt92 Banned

Like i said we live an hour away, i think it's somewhere in suffolk :huh:

3. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

why would the bomb an american airbase thing in england? Wouldnt they just go to america to fuckin do it in the proper country, also why do that in england when theres fuckin shit in london?

4. revolt92

revolt92 Banned

To kill two birds with one stone.

5. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

6. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

hahah, revolt the secret terrorist

7. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

8. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

'my humps, my humps, my lovely lady humps'

they sucked more than a chinese whore

9. revolt92

revolt92 Banned

Hahahahaha, oh and ssshhh about the terroism i gotta keep it on the down low lol :lol:

10. Nervone

Nervone Senior Member

Good evening everyone and terrorist are assholes cause damage and death for no reason

11. the infamous one

the infamous one Elite Member

well actually the point of terrorism is to cause TERROR and fear. death and destruction is just a by-product. there are plenty of terrorists out there who havent killed a single person but have brought whole cities to its knees.

graffiti is terrorism in a way, i mean how many old ladies would like to live on a block of flats where there are loadsa handstyles and shite. old dears would probably have a coronary...but yeh, fuck it...remember kiddies...painting is fun...terrorism is not...unless terrorising black people....(im not racist...ok just a little bit)

12. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

infamous 1 loves the men, so much he turned into 1. now thats what you call hardcore kids.

13. revolt92

revolt92 Banned

Yeah terroism is bad, but people shouldn't be scared of graff thats just stupid...being scared of tha people that do it maybe but i personally dont see the point in blowing stuff up in the name of religion, i mean wow you've just blown yourself up and killed loads of innocent people and some of them might be indian or from a country in the far east like you... well done, all im saying is if iraq or afghanistan didn't want a war then why start one? it seems kinda dumb thats all.

Peace

14. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

thary didnt start a war,they were invaded.

15. revolt92

revolt92 Banned

Afgan? i thought they were the ones who flew into the two towers.

16. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

yeh, but only because america got involved in what was going over there. funny thing is, america trained osama bin laden and the taliban to help them fight iran, then america went 'hey look at osama, we gave him weapons, lets get them back by saying hes a nasty man'

same thing with saddam, america gave saddam weapons to invade kuait, then they invaded iraq saying they had weapons to invade kuait. its dumb

17. revolt92

revolt92 Banned

haha americas dumb (exception for graff writers and the americans i like) especially george bush he's really dumb, did anyone else see the clip where he was having a conferance and at the end he couldn't find the way out , :lol: it was hilarious haha how i laughed :lol: :lol:

18. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

was that the one were he walked into a cupbord or the 1 were he insulted the blind guy for wereing sunglasses

19. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

i think hes on about the one hwere he walked into a locked door.

20. revolt92

revolt92 Banned

eeeerrrr i think thats the one, he has to be my favourite comidien simply because he dosen't realise that everybody is laughing at him. If i were american i'd be scared that this bloke is running my country :D .