Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The UK Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by scarface, Nov 21, 2004.

Share This Page

1. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

illuminarty is best...every site costs like 11 quid delivery...so just go with illuminarty....

2. beltonuk

beltonuk Banned

3. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

burners in brixton are 3.50 to 3.75 n normal paint is 2.75 or 2.50 for definate they give you good bargains if youre good n if u want a cheap 3 quid pen just say can i get a pen ive only got 3 quid left .
    n monkey what do you write? n i know seti writes sane i never seen u lot up in london .

btw if you get off the train at feltham n walk to the bus stop get a 235 to sunbury cross n then get the 290 n ask the driver to let you off at hanwroth bridge/the diary n you'll straight away see the bridge hop over n u can smoke weed play music n paint all day they just buffed the walls so you got alot of space n no one can see you basicly

Last edited: Jun 25, 2007
  4. 2KoS

2KoS Senior Member

aahahhaAHAHAHA. trus me mate my girl was round when i posted this and after i did i went and layed down, and she went on the comp. And she goes 'u want me 2 refresh the page 2 see if anyones replied?' i was like yeh go on then. And then I said 'if anyone has replied right now, I bet you any money it'll be Monkey' , and she refreshed it, and went into general discussion and went 'someones replied' me: 'who??' her: 'monkey' me: 'BRAP!!'. im psychic.

anyways thanks, yeh i guess i should really jus save a few more pennies jus to tackle the shippin and shit. and cheers for the site belton and advice nero

5. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

lol the 2 dudes in brixton are quite safe but theyr aparently knokin down the lil market where the shop is :( then its either stealin shitty paint from halfords or buyin it from camden which is 4.00 a tin

6. revolt92

revolt92 Banned

Your girl knows you do graff and doesnt mind? i wish all were like that...

i go to monstorcolors, maybe not the best but their stock i pretty good.

7. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

i heard all the paitn went up in price at briccy...i aint been in so long..im taking a hammer with me though....but i think its been doing bad lately and needed to get more money....

8. 2KoS

2KoS Senior Member

she bought me my first a3 blackbook:D

9. revolt92

revolt92 Banned

shit for real? your lucky. I doubt i could ever tell a girl i do graff let alone tell them what i write.

10. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

yea cuss first u need a girl

11. revolt92

revolt92 Banned

Oh sketch is it cos your jealous, dont worry you can borrow one of mine...

12. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

nah nah monkey how old are you cos ive been bricky every sataday for a while no need for hammers lol n nah paints are the same price as i said last page

13. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

ive been going bricky for almost 3 years....was allways 2.50 for hardcores....2.75 for belton....but my mates said the prices went up a month back or something....

14. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

nah i went last week n they were the same price n you must be 16 or 17 ?

Last edited: Jun 25, 2007
  15. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

17....i dunno maybe they just got ripped haha....i dunno....but i hate going there lately...to many pricks want to start shit...not im pussy....i just dont have the time and effort for it all....

16. toxus

toxus Elite Member

Its a UK writer ting enit

17. rise_&_fight

rise_&_fight Senior Member

in my humble opinion getting paint of the net is the way forward, more choice, delivered to your door, cheaper and if you are ordering for the whole crew say, when you divide up the shipping it aint very much per person. plus some of us are getting a bit old for going down bricky with all the other 13 year olds stocking up on their fat cap burners and what have you.
    im pretty lucky i get over to mainland europe alot (Germany) and come back with alot of cheap molotow. :cool:
    i know a shop in Germany where you can get 6000ml burners for the equivilant of £2.75. not that i use many anyway!:D

18. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

see bricky is such a sick shop...but its the effort of the hassle etc....ordering online is sick if theres like 3-4 of you....but if you only want like 2 cans its a waste of money....its only good for a fairly big order....

19. rise_&_fight

rise_&_fight Senior Member

yeah but tbh it is pointless going out just to buy a couple of cans. when im poor and homeless i will set up a graff shop 10x better than Bricky and i wouldn't sell to little scene kids either.:D

20. toxus

toxus Elite Member

IMHQFO its not that good