Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The UK Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by scarface, Nov 21, 2004.

Share This Page

1. shyone

shyone Elite Member

i have about 10 more.but i will save them for later

2. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

come on ppl,. this thread is dying,

3. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

i kno i aint got many flics i mean i will soon like in a month when i go up to the legalz again and stuff

4. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

kool, i might go there this weekend perhaps if i aint got nething better to do

5. scarface

scarface Elite Member

in my area there are a load of fukin toys like this bitch called kitzo who thought it was funny to cross my shit out and he does fukin shit pieces any 1 on here from up north

6. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

cant say i am, sorry scarface

7. looter

looter Member

im from huddersfield

8. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

yay, i went there.

9. mesONE

mesONE Senior Member

man, can't believe i haven't seen this thread before!

i'm from york people. quite a lot of nice shit up here, i should be getting a digi cam soon, so i'm gonna get ALL the pics i can find! :D :ph34r:

10. scarface

scarface Elite Member

any one from bolton or eva been thats were im from the are a couple of un-used old coal carts on a track i will try to get some flicks i hit em up about 3 month ago but the shitty weather as made my piece look a bit worn out i am gonna try doin them again when i get time but they are right behind a fukin week end soldier camp or the territorial army as they shud be called

11. shyone

shyone Elite Member

12. 3DCulprit

3DCulprit Member

is there anyone here from the uk, if so reply to this thread, there is a forum on this site called jokes and is full of racist as fuck jokes, i am in their arguing about it, there is no room for racism anywhere never mind a fuckin hip hop site !

fuckin crazy !

13. KARE 2 ELABERATE

KARE 2 ELABERATE Elite Member

14. 3DCulprit

3DCulprit Member

kare 2 take a look at your picture, you look like david copperfield about to hold up a kids store you fuckin melon !

15. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

wtf are u on about ^^ and why did u bring that up when this is a graffiti forum and this is a UK thread??

16. scarface

scarface Elite Member

yea get the fuk out you narrow minded dick oh and by the way it says GRAFFITI forums u shit-stabber u should have gone 2 specsavers . Did anyone on here see that faking it program on channel 4 a couple of week ago when that posh dude had to be a graffiti writer it waz good

17. 3DCulprit

3DCulprit Member

why did i bring it up cause uk people aint like the canadians and i was looking for back up for the jokes thread, i still cant believe this is actually fuckin going on !

HIP HOP is not about racism, the graffiti culture is not about racism, i travel all round the world to meet other writers and have been painting for 20 years and will not allow people to glorify in other peopls fuckin demise, IT AINT FUCKIN RIGHT !!

18. scarface

scarface Elite Member

WTF^^ we do not care a joke iz a joke u ave to take everythin with a piece of salt if u live life so narrow minded u will be a very sad person now if u wanna argue about rasism start ur own thread and get tha fuk outta mine

19. mesONE

mesONE Senior Member

was that the Faking It with 'Backus' in??

if yea, i saw that

20. scarface

scarface Elite Member

^^ yea that one wat did u think ov it