Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The UK Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by scarface, Nov 21, 2004.

Share This Page

1. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

lol, shyones fame, duno if any1 heres got the zine "fatbucks" i reccommend it, a couple of the flix tony posted are in it aswell.
    http://www.starfury.demon.co.uk/uground/ found the site searching for a rail fairs, its pretty interesting, its all the abandoned lines, the bull and bush 1 is near where i live so im guna try checking it out

2. shyone

shyone Elite Member

lol, i have 1 issue..its quite good..i have added the site to my favourites to look at later

3. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

they only have 1issue, are they guna make a second. yeh its a pretty kool site.

4. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

ah im orderin my belton soon of thelayup and some markers

5. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

every1s ordering paint, its not fair. im just guna get myself a cash card to use for buying paint over the net.

6. scarface

scarface Elite Member

7. scarface

scarface Elite Member

i just found a shit-hot uk site for order stuff off www.graphotism.com they do a mint deal:MONTANA DISCOUNT PACK (worth £140) - NEXT DAY DELIVERY!
    24 x Montana (1xblack, 1xwhite, plus 22 assorted colours). 5 x issues of Graphotism (worth £75). 3 x foreign graf mags. 10 x Skinny Caps. 10 x Fat Caps. Plus assorted colour charts & fliers
    Price: £88.00

8. scarface

scarface Elite Member

A GRAFFITI "artist" has been fined and put under an Anti Social Behaviour Order after admitting causing £1,200 worth of damage to railway property.

The ASBO means that Stephen Green, 20, is banned from setting foot on any railway property, unless he is a paying train passenger, for the next two years.
    Magistrates at Manchester heard how the graphic designer - armed with spray paint and marker pens - damaged two trains at Piccadilly station and Longsight.
    Janet Hall, prosecuting, told how Green, of Sudbury Green, Hazel Grove, Stockport, had also left his trademark tag on a wall, brickwork and street furniture in Denton and at Whitworth Street in the city centre.

Remorse

He admitted four counts of causing criminal damage in 2002 and last year and was fined £200 with £100 costs. He was ordered to pay a total of £400 compensation to Network Rail and First Northwest, the owners of the property he damaged.
    The court heard how Green and others were arrested following a big operation by British Transport Police to stamp out graffiti damage on the railways.
    When caught Green had showed remorse and told officers: "I did it so other people could see it."

Michelle Denney, defending, said Green saw some of what he did as artistic expression.
    She said: "But he is no longer engaged in this sort of activity and has offered to clean up the graffiti."

HAHAHAHAHAAHA BUSTED let this be a lesson if ur bombing a train dont do it in a busy fukin station

9. 3DCulprit

3DCulprit Member

arsenal won fuck all ! garbage !

ha ha ha ha hah ah ah ah !!!!!!! :D

awww.upptown.eu.org_upload_uploaded_12185.jpg

10. shyone

shyone Elite Member

you just got that from graphtism....i am a member of the forumns there...its really crap..and most of us cant afford that deal so there is not much point in it...and if you are biting a news story at least say where you got it from <_<

11. scarface

scarface Elite Member

12. shyone

shyone Elite Member

13. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

yer i kno its the 2nd today so im gonna get my order tomoz maybe.

14. scarface

scarface Elite Member

anyone watchin max and paddys road 2 nowhere 2 nite on channel 4 that iz mint shit rite there and they are both from my town

15. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

nah, i aint watching it, i got fucking exams for the next 2weeks, no bombing for me. cant wait till the school holidays. so much fucking fun

16. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

man that program is so fukin funny. Im gonna be watchin it tonite. They ave jus gone in to prison. Man the last episode last friday was so gd. When the nicked the bus and he was trying to get in tune with the children lol

17. scarface

scarface Elite Member

every were they are filmed is my town maybe i will see one of my tags that wud be gud

18. scarface

scarface Elite Member

hey monkey ave u order ur paint and shit yet my mam iz doin my bank transfer 2moz so i will be the pround new owner of 4 OTR's i will try 2 get sum flicks

19. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

stop u evil people, i want paint.

20. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

yer im ordering tonite or tomoz. Infamous got his today looks so fukin gd :D