Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Universe

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Proper, Aug 26, 2009.

Share This Page

1. Fluffy Bunnies

Fluffy Bunnies Elite Member

this thread makes my head hurt. awe *****

2. Proper

Proper Elite Member

3. Proper

Proper Elite Member

I plan on volunteering for the first intergalactic space flight. In hopes to see the real light, and find eternal life.

4. dubbed

dubbed Senior Member

my theory is that aliens fucked apes and thats how humans were created :p
    nah jk but there is a theory out there that there is alien dna in ours. i saw it on ancient aliens. alot of things on that show are pretty convincing like how they think that any time there was "divine" intervention in ancient times with humans that it was actually aliens and not angles, but idk

5. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

Read Erik Von Daniken's Chariots of the Gods

6. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

****Cough COUGH*****

Just cause Im in tittled to some lols.....

FUCK U, FUCK THE UNIVERSE, FUCK EVERYONE, FUCK EVERYTHING....you know what.. FUCK ALL......

That is add :cool: :p

So yeah this thread.....Like fluffy bunnies....Makes my head hurt

7. Tony

Tony Elite Member

well first off... your theory is bunk... it might explain how black people were created though.

alien DNA in ours? theres a hole in that one wider than the milky way... but they would need to find a way to get "aliens" into the human genus.... that would be interesting to figure out:confused: ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Genome_Project

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australopithecus

8. Proper

Proper Elite Member

I'm glad you've embraced the FYTC's way.

9. Get Rekt!

Get Rekt! Senior Member

that show ancient aliens is all bullshit but everytime its on i always end up watching it because some of the crazy shit that they say on there makes sense, and to tell you the truth it scares the hell out of me. it shows how little we really know.

10. weak0ner

weak0ner Moderator

http://gizmodo.com/5704158/nasa-finds-new-life

11. Tony

Tony Elite Member

nasa didnt really find "new life"... thats all hype... they isolated a bacteria, and managed to change its DNA building blocks from a phosphorus base to an arsenic base... its like finding out you could make a souffle with broccoli insted of eggs

it does change the way people will look for new life forms, though. :)

12. Proper

Proper Elite Member

That is exactly the response I heard from another guy. You conspiracy theorist are one in the same.

Then again, I haven't completely read the articles and I'm assuming this whole "isolating bacteria and altering their DNA make-up" comes directly from you.

13. Tony

Tony Elite Member

basically they didnt find anything other than they could feed bacteria arsenic insted of phosphorus and it would still survive... they wanna blow it up like they found our long lost cousins.. they just found the possibility of new life not genetically related to us.

14. weak0ner

weak0ner Moderator

15. dubbed

dubbed Senior Member

lunar eclipses are mehh. i really want to see a solar eclipse

16. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

17. GuyGuyer of Guyland

GuyGuyer of Guyland Senior Member

the planetary alignment only means that im awesome. my brothers and sisters from zeti reticuli will see the alignment and know my schools done and its time to come and scoop me up in their continental space audis with galatic subwoofers and we'll bump some fresh alien dub while smoking on that nebulaXchronic

oh, and we're gonna steal the suns heat to power our space whips cuz we'll be outta fuel. sorry homies!

18. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

yooo you only find it real because its suggestive its not saying ITS THE TRUTH its giving you bulll shit facts and suggests you to believing it this is how the media works never tells you to buy or do this its give nudges till you follow suit.

they try to shit on ancient wisdom and the ancient cultures that came before us don't get it twisted THEY WERE GENIUSES they mapped out the world by using the stars. if you seen it on t.v 99.9 percent of the time its bullshit or manipulated for the station or the corporation that owns the station of the show.

19. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

20. ribcage

ribcage Banned

you wouldnt want to put it in a tube