Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The War For Oil

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PureSole, Feb 6, 2006.

Share This Page

1. Mute1

Mute1 Elite Member

Yo, this is fuckin bullshit man. THis is exactly why u shouldnt believe every bullshit rumor u hear on the net. Yes, the current pope was a hitler youth. Every single boy his age in germany at the time was forced to be a hitler youth. He had no choice...

And that shit about pope john paul is complete fucking bullshit. It's one of those rumors that people repeat over and over again on the internet with no basis until everyone starts to believe its true. But trust me, its a complete lie. The only place u will find that rumor is on crackpot websites like "illuminatinews.com"

Dont believe the bullshit u hear on the net. So many fuckin stupid conspiracy theorists spread rumors like that but they have no basis in reality. its bullshit.

pope john paul was a good man and its sad that so many ppl believe shit like that for no reason.

2. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

i didnt hear it on the fucking internet kid, and the vatican and the catholic church are some of the most corrupt people out there. sure he seems great but hes only doing good things for the catholics, and it just so happens that the mojority of the world is catholic so it just seems that way. and it got that way because as you can recal from history they catholic church essentially took over the world killing and enslaving people just to spread catholicism(sp). and i dont care if you believe thats true or not, cause its not what you believe in, its what they believe in, and when the shit hits the fan you WILL be effected by it, we all will.

3. \(SIN)/

\(SIN)/ Elite Member

if you don't believe this stuff then thats fine, go ahead and relax and take a deep breath of nuclear fallout and asbestos...

4. Mute1

Mute1 Elite Member

I never said I dont believe that the world governments are fuckin corrupt as hell and that our planet is going to hell in a hand basket.

But that rumor about john paul is fuckin bullshit trust me.

Yes, the catholic church is corrupt...but john paul was not a fuckin cyanide salesman to the nazis...should i be bothered to ask u for proof? its a bullshit internet rumor. I fucking hate christianity and all religion, fuck religion. It is the number one cause of al lthe problems in the world, but as a man, john paul was alright.

Thats all im saying.

the catholic church isnt what we should be worried about. Its the american government and the muslim extremists that are going to fuck us all over.

5. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

all the plans for new world order have the pope as the head, and john paul 2 was the pope who lifted the ban on the practice of freemasonry.

6. ner_one

ner_one Senior Member

if george bush would stop spending his saturdays
    trying to suck his own dick, he might realize just how
    retarted his war is. :blink:

7. dark\gbk

dark\gbk Senior Member

man i wuld add stuff in but im off ma face and to much readin fuck

8. Escape

Escape Senior Member

ROFLMAO!!!!

You know why they had him?!?!?! Yea they had him on a CIA training camp wehre they taguht him CIA techniques for survival and murder. They trained him and Al Qaeda to kill soviets!

I fucking hate bible pushers. How could the bible predict the fall of Islam if Islam wasn't in existence when the bible came to be.

The bible is full of lies thanks to heavy translation and numerous copies and editions made. At the time of the protestant reformation, Martin Luther (not the black rights activist, the german monk) had the bible translated into languages taht made the bible more accessible to all people then just the clergy. However since it was the clergy translating the bible, they could stick whatever they damn well pleased in there.

Islam taking over the world??!?!?! Las time i checked it was catholics advocating for gun rights and a new world order (not to mention founding the freemasons, illuminati and soo much more), and its was muslims who greatly frowned upon the death of innocent men, women and children.

PamS you've been ehre for a very short amount of time, but you're talking alotta shit, and you're a fucking post whore. Do you even write?

9. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

wars not reatrded... pointless wars are retarded... know whatelse is retarded? your sig...

if your gonna post in here yo atleast try to make a valid point with some thought behind it...

you know i thought this thread was actually going to be good but do to the fact of blind people are pisses me off... yea its cool to have your oppinion but the people coming in here and know actually reading anything is retarded why dont you try reading and looking at some of the things that are presented in here people

i hate kids that will only look at it from there point of view and when you tell them somthing it goes in one ear and out the other and they still continue to be stupid and fuck im goin to sleep

10. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

^90% of the shit in here doesn't present valid points

11. Mute1

Mute1 Elite Member

"Islam taking over the world??!?!?! Las time i checked it was catholics advocating for gun rights and a new world order (not to mention founding the freemasons, illuminati and soo much more), and its was muslims who greatly frowned upon the death of innocent men, women and children."

Are you fuckin kidding me? muslims frown upon the death of innocent people? pfft, they live off that shit...ever heard of terrorism?? U gotta realize, both religions are full of evil fucks.

12. PamS

PamS Senior Member

-they will kill anyone who gets in their way, innocent or not. stop feeling sorry for them.
    we have protests in london at the moment about cartoons or mohammed, but if they were cartoons of jesus, noone would give a damn or listen to the christian community.
    but as its islam, we act scared of them because of the terrorist attacks and just give them what they want.
    i mean they're the ones that killed innocent people with the terrorist suicide attacks.

13. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

Al Quaida executed the attacks, not the islamic religion. ;) And the conservative christians here are protesting everything all the time. With as many freedoms as they would love to take away from the public, you'd think they'd get on with the muslims much better. :lol:

14. PamS

PamS Senior Member

i'm not sure on your view...?
    anyhow how you doin?

15. Escape

Escape Senior Member

You guys are talking out of passion and not out of fact. I can go ahead and site the qu'ran as to where it presents life as sacred. Going and saying that they live for murder and destruction is absolute ignorance.

Honestly, what religions condone killing without reason? Christianity doesn't and Islam doesn't. Do you guys even know the religion behind Islam? It's a progressed form of christianity. They observe the old testament just like Judiasm, they also observe the New Testament just like Christians. The only difference is that they beleive that there were additional prophets. For fuck sake, Jesus is the most quoted prophet in the Qu'ran.

Bashing Islam is pretty much bashing Catholocism, the two are hardly opposites, rather just different takes on the same God.

And obviously you guys havne't read the essays watched the animations or watched the movie presented earlier in the thread. All of which clearly details the happenings of 9/11 as well as the War taking palce in Iraq.

PamS the reason those cartoons are such a big issue, is that they were offensive depictions of Mohammad. SHould there have been pictures of Jesus in compromising situations, offense would ahve been taken as well.

Lastly, the biggest problem I see with everything, was that instead of just pointing out that the acts of terror were commited by Al Qaeda, the US government made a huge deal about the fact taht they were muslim. Why the fuck does that matter? Did the government make an issue out of the fact that Timothy McViegh was a catholic? Did the government make an issue about Castro being Catholic? No, they just made an issue about Al Qaeda being Muslim. Thus helping the second largest and fastest growing religion in the world (in other words the biggest threat to christianity) look like a people condoning murder and terrorism.

Ask what terrorism is? It's a remarkably broad term. Utilising terror to coerce society for a certain reason. ASk yourself, what has the fear of 9/11 done to you? Now ask what the fear of the Orange alert, Muslims on a whole and young americans, canadians, italians, australians and so many more dying in combat has done to you. All of said sources of fear are products of our governemnt, not from terrorists.

EDIT - btw, i'm not muslim.

16. bobbydigital

bobbydigital Member

yo actually research islam before you say shit about it....

you ever read the k'oran?

the reason muslims are pissed about mohammed cartoons is because its a well-known fact, esp. by anyone educated enough to be an int'l journalist, that its expressly forbidden in both judaism and islam to create any 'craven image' of mohammed or god, i.e. its considered blasphemy and major disrespect to depict either as a human. when the cartoonist drew him it was a conscious decision to ignore this tenet of their religion, hence the anger.

also, the k'oran forbids violence except in retaliation or perceived defense of precious things, i.e. family, nation, homeland, etc....violence against true believers in judaism or christianity, other people of the book, is also forbidden - although it doesn't make it any more acceptable to perform suicide bombings, you should at least understand the mentality behind it

17. Mute1

Mute1 Elite Member

anyone hear bout this attorny general bullshit>? the dude was gettin grilled by congress about all this corrupt illegal wiretappin thats been goin on with bush and his cronies and he actually says this to back it up "electronic survellance has been used by a number of presidents in the past, including WASHINGTON, LINCOLN, roosevelt, and wilson"

what a fuckin crakpot! washington and lincoln were presidents in the fuckin 17th and 18th century u retard they didnt even have electricity then!! for fucks sake this government is run by fuckin morons.

and this was the fuckin attorney general of the united states that said this. if you dont believe me look it up.

18. skate and annoy

skate and annoy Member

my dad has been over in Iraq for a few Months now.

but then again i agree with this war. those towel-head pieces of shit killed so many innocent people.

"when someone does something to you, you take revenge on them so much that they won't ever think about doing it again"

on a lighter more funnier note. anyone ever hear the song "towel-I-ban" by pitboss?

" I don't smokle camels, but i smoke camel jockys"

19. PureSole

PureSole Elite Member

Your stupid. Those towel head pieces of shit killed innocent people? Iraq never bombed Amerika. Calling anyone towel head shows your ignorance. Amerikan troops are killing innocent Iraqis each day, tactically bombing civilian areas with a count of 10,000+...10 times as much as 9/11 on a nation that didn't do shit to us but have oil, a tyrant (excuse), and no political backup.

Don't worry dun, one day we all gonna get back at these fools. Its not race its money.

SONNED.

Exactly. On the news a reporter argued with a Muslim scholar...saying that "the west should not back down", cutting him off because he obviously uses English as a second language and is slow, and was making good points. The dude said its not Islam vs. the west, its religious tolerence and respect and the reporter changed the topic...

20. OOPS!

OOPS! Senior Member

That quote is from the movie Swordfish. Haha