Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Writer`s Cookbook

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Msfyt, May 31, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Thief

Thief Senior Member

Oh another dope recipe, Mix choclate milk, a tiny bit off coffe and cherry juice

2. mano

mano Senior Member

cheese pizza with goldfish baked in it

(goldfish the snack)

3. kostic

kostic Senior Member

a drink- put absolute vodka in the freezer for like a day then get a long shot glass there taller then normal shot glasses then do 3/4ths absoulte,1/4 cranberry syrup (must be syrup not juice) then add to drops of tabasco sauce stick it back in the freezer for a little bit and then drink the syrup should have settled to the bottom so when u drink it the last thing that hits ur throat and tounge is the syrup insted of vodka.

This is for pancakes- in ur mixer on however u make pan cakes put in a teaspoon of lemon juice and a teaspoon of suger.

For those of u that want to make pot or mush brownies- take a cookie sheet and put the pot or mush or w/e on and butter it up and then bake it at 150degres till its a nice goldness to it then stick it in ur brownie mixture and go forth with recipe.

chef boyardy ravioli stick 2 shots of vodka and like a dime bag of nice chronic and eat that HHHMMM GOOOODD BITCHH

4. ssypark89

ssypark89 Senior Member

like a bit before its done... if you dont want yolk all evenly spread in the soup, then put it in earlier and pop the yolk riht away but dont pread it around too much.. takes a while to master this :) i like it with the yolk evenly spread out.. it gives it a good taste to it

5. square

square Elite Member

like a bit before its done... if you dont want yolk all evenly spread in the soup, then put it in earlier and pop the yolk riht away but dont pread it around too much.. takes a while to master this :) i like it with the yolk evenly spread out.. it gives it a good taste to it [/b][/quote]
    uh....you're just supposed to dribble egg into soup when its really hot so the egg cooks as it hits it.

otherwise you're just adding raw eggs toyour soup?

6. jade

jade Elite Member

310-1010............wait 35 minutes..........eat

OR

take bagel......pour ragu on it......cover it in mozzarela cheese.....oven it at 350 for 10-15 mintues or until you think its done.....PIZZA BAGEL

take hot dog......boil it.....when done put it in a bun......find some pizza sauce or ragu also....cover with mozzarela and cheddar......put in pre-heated oven for 3-5 minutes and take out...........PIZZA DOGS........so good

7. Msfyt

Msfyt Elite Member

pasta salad...macoroni, tuna, mayo, peas, mustard, s&p

tuna sandwichs...bread, tuna, mayo, djion, onion, s&p

egg sald sandwhichs...eggs, mayo, s&p, paprika, celery

warm sandwhich...corissant, swiss cheese, tomato, mustard...cook faced open

salad...chick peas, avocado, onion, tomato, vingerette

rice pudding...rice, milk, eggs, raisons, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon

8. The hard PENIS

The hard PENIS Senior Member

Go to the grocery store and buy some chicken wings and bring em home and pop em in the oven... mmmmmmm

ORRR ribs... mmmmmmmmmmm

NOW THATS WHATS UP

9. BeMo

BeMo Senior Member

uhhhh....tortillas!!!! duh.......mac n cheese...ramen... fast easy stuff...........LOL sounds likea hooker!

10. BeMo

BeMo Senior Member

sex on tha beach. margaritas.....wine coolers....not recipes but here good......

11. jade

jade Elite Member

if you have some chicken or had it for dinner last night.....
    put tortilla shells on pan
    cover with layer of cheese, mozzarella and cheddar
    then cut up lil pieces of chicken and spread em around the cheese
    throw on whatever else you want..
    put in oven for like 10-15 minutes or until you think its cooked
    eat!

12. jade

jade Elite Member

pop corn kernels......pop corn maker.....butter/margarine.....5 minutes of your life........POPCORN

13. Tony

Tony Elite Member

i love pop corn

14. shaffer

shaffer Senior Member

hell yeah. It's all about butter. I put so much butter on grilled cheese sandwiches and pancakes that i wont be surprised if i get a heart attack one of these days...by the way im only 15

Which reminds me, When you make pancakes add honey to the batter. It makes it so much better and if you're like me and dont like stuff too sweet you can make little bitesize pancakes and just eat them like chips.

15. Zhero

Zhero Senior Member

chef boyardee+pan+stove=good times
    can also replace chef boyardee with soup
    milk>water when making tomato soup

16. square

square Elite Member

pasta ala carbonara

cook some spaghetti (or any spaghetti-like pasta)
    cut bacon into very small strips and cook it all up (a small panful)
    beat 2 eggsuntil it's all even, and add a cup (more or less) of parmesan (in powder form)
    you have to time this part right or it's not going to be very good: pour the egg/parmesan mixture onto the cooked spaghetti the moment you strain it. the spaghetti must still be very hot, so when you mix in the egg/parmesan the heat cookes the eggs as it coats the spaghetti. fuckin DELICIOUS. you can add spices and/or dried tomatoes if you want.

17. ares

ares Elite Member

Grilled cheese is where its at. 2 layers of thick mozzarella(sp) cheese, along with garlic powder. Tastes so good.

18. fae

fae Senior Member

i'm all for quick cook stuff - mac n cheese (which i've made to turn out tastin funnyish...), popcorn (somehow burnt it to a crisp - it melts together in a big black ball), ramen (yay for noodles, water, flavor, n microwaves), etc...

i can't cook. <_<

19. CaliforniaSkan

CaliforniaSkan Senior Member

I make a double stacked peanut butter sandwich then I put it in the microwave for 10 seconds. I hate it.

20. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

hum i cooked my hotdogs last night... been eating em uncooked for 3 days and i was bored of em like that hahaha....