Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Things Not To Do...

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by MoreOne, Oct 17, 2005.

Share This Page

1. NEP_SOK

NEP_SOK New Member

fuuuck that foureyes... i dont gotta outrun the cops, i just gotta outrun the guy im bombin with

2. Spraycan Stories

Spraycan Stories Senior Member

Never bite and never piss in the middle of a throwie or piece finish it first.

3. +Hoodwigga

+Hoodwigga Senior Member

dont pull your dick out when the cops are asking why your out so late

oh and dont wear a condom that shits for pussies

4. mekosbc

mekosbc Senior Member

your sister!!! dont do your sister it ends up bad ask woe!!

just buggin woe lol

5. simple zen

simple zen Elite Member

6. x GET SNUFFED x

x GET SNUFFED x Senior Member

7. impulse555

impulse555 Member

dont bring ppl for the sake of company they waste ur paint and get u caught

8. Bossman-

Bossman- Senior Member

buy chron. your friend has mad hookups, talk with him.

9. cerex89

cerex89 Senior Member

dont bring your parrot bombing always asking for crackers and he will get you caught

10. dark2

dark2 Senior Member

lol my friend is a dumbass n is going around telling everyone what he writes some toys these days hey? but wont listen 2 me n is telling ppl what i write which is pissing me off

all u need 2 know is use common sence u go over some there going 2 go over u n the more ppl that know what u write more chances someone going 2 snitch 2 the cops bout u

11. cerex89

cerex89 Senior Member

kick his ass and when you go bombing with him wait until hes finished and go over his shit

12. simple zen

simple zen Elite Member

i don't know how'd i react. beat his ass, yeah. but it's like, what?

13. dark2

dark2 Senior Member

lol good call like he can get himself caught but ive wrote this name for 2 years dont want 2 have 2 restart now jus got it presentable
    and its a small town like couple thousand if that so everyone knows everone which makes it more sketch

Last edited: Oct 2, 2008
  14. simple zen

simple zen Elite Member

yo, there's always gonna be dumbass heads going around blabbing on what they write and who their friends are and what they write. just the other day i visited my toy ass niggha friend at mcdonalds and as soon as he saw me he says to my friend "that's ****, he writes too." like WTF son you must have brain damage.

to some it's just like "whatever, i destroy property, ain't no big thang. killing people? it ain't no big thang. fucking up the scene for other writers? it ain't no big thang."

15. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

that's some unforgivable type bullshit man. seems like you need to roll with people with more heart/royalty. or it could just be him being an excited little kid who can't keep his yap shut, like my little brother who goes and tells all my females friends the deal about doing graff because i taught him how.

16. Mr yarbles

Mr yarbles Elite Member

Word I was showin my friend slope some flicks I had in my phone at the lunch table
    he's like yo these are good dude then some kid asked what it was and I was like don't worry about it
    Then he's like
    It's graffiti dog, kid writes skare
    I was mad pissed.

Also you guys talkin bout not wanting to change your names
    I look at it this way You arn't in any real big crews nobody really talks about you, then change it
    Shit even seasoned guys change their name.

Also anybody hate those kids who get into writing but they fucking suck balls but they wont take your advice?
    My buddies tag is wack as fuk and he only ever gets up when he comes out with me and fuckin wastes up all my paint with his bullshit.
    Kid bites every fucking letter I do he even changed his name so the letters were the exact ones I used.
    ANyways we were up at the skatepark I pull out a streak he wanted to use it so I let him
    Kid starts writing fucking sane.
    I told him not to write it told him the story and he gets all fucking butthurt and is like He should be grateful that I'm putting his name up.
    I about cracked him upside his fucking skull.

The lesson here is don't be a douche, take advice from guys that are better than you.
    I'm tired of seeing you kids get mad at crits
    I take every fucking crit I get cus I know I'm not perfect and I know these cats know more about this shit than I do
    So get over it take the crits and maybe you'll get better

Fuck I spent too much time on this.

17. Con-Artist

Con-Artist Senior Member

Dont let ANYONE know u write, besides maybe a small crew ur trying to get with or a person who's been writing. Everyone at my old school knew I wrote and wanted their own "tag"

18. SCOPE2

SCOPE2 Senior Member

dont jerk off when u get caught.. its actally a turnoff. oh, and dont get caught. keep running.

19. prefer

prefer Banned

dont come onhere alling people toys when yall are toys somethin feirce haah, battle istead lol

20. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

dont bomb around where you live too much, it will make it obvious you live there.

dont tag on your school bag, stuff you own and always rip up your sketches and throw them out if you dont wanna keep them.

dont put graffiti on your myspace page, or facebook page.

and dont snitch if you get caught, snitches get stiches.