Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Throw Ups - Bombs

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by CHILLEN905, May 19, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

Buddy all these pics are from a long time ago. atleast 6 months ago. and me and glok had some Pretty interesting beef awhile ago. he went over my first piece, at that school.. I started that shit, straight Up i was the only one on that wall then.
    look heres a pic before there was any thing on that wall.
    [Broken External Image]:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v680/ben_clock/5709122_18908470_01.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v680/ben_clock/125_2532.jpg
    its wack, needed to striaghten out my letters but had chillin colours. me and glok to this day are chill with eachother. atleast i think, haha [/b][/quote]
    "the only one on the wall"
    do u want a fuckin cookie?.

u need to realize u suck.. and u also need to realize u shouldent be painting yet.

2. kyer

kyer Senior Member

Buddy all these pics are from a long time ago. atleast 6 months ago. and me and glok had some Pretty interesting beef awhile ago. he went over my first piece, at that school.. I started that shit, straight Up i was the only one on that wall then.
    look heres a pic before there was any thing on that wall.
    [Broken External Image]:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v680/ben_clock/5709122_18908470_01.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v680/ben_clock/125_2532.jpg
    its wack, needed to striaghten out my letters but had chillin colours. me and glok to this day are chill with eachother. atleast i think, haha [/b][/quote]
    what u need to do is stick with the sketch book for like a year before u even think about picking up a can. thats what i did

3. kyer

kyer Senior Member

$nake$ seems like the kind of suburban white kid that goes in to the basement of his home when his parents are away at church and plays mike jones realy loud and puts a basketball hat on backwards.

4. CRAK

CRAK Senior Member

do your self a fravor STOP tagging

5. $NAKE$

$NAKE$ Elite Member

6. ACTION NEWS...

ACTION NEWS... Elite Member

EW.

EW.

EW.

I didn't think it was possible.

7. swel

swel Member

murder/suicide

8. Avos

Avos Elite Member

:lol: hahahaha goddam. i think that might have to go in the sig.

heres the new throw. feedback??

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v319_avos_hjkb003.jpg

9. ACTION NEWS...

ACTION NEWS... Elite Member

10. **MATEO**

**MATEO** Elite Member

:lol: hahahaha goddam. i think that might have to go in the sig.

heres the new throw. feedback??

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v319_avos_hjkb003.jpg [/b][/quote]
    hahah, my sig is to long for another quote, but yeah those r dope avos

11. cess!

cess! Elite Member

good colores

**snakes i want you to do something for all of us and i want you to take this very seriosuly...
    1.i want you to not post any of your shit..ever..

2.um dont act like your a writer..goin over glok with your disgusting puke bucuase he did you a favor and went over you

3.your a poser

4.do really good in sports and school bucuase you obviously have 0 future in any form of art

5.if you cant do any of these..go into your backyard, get all those yummy poisonous mushrooms and berries, go inside put all the poison on your plate, then go to your life, bombingscience, and tell us what your doing, take pics etc., type your last words so we can most likely laugh at them, then eat everything on your plate, and try and keep it all down bucuase you want all those toxins to do their job..

12. ---CRoR---

---CRoR--- Elite Member

13. 098765432111

098765432111 Senior Member

NO MORE SNAKES!

shut the fuck up about him already. enjoy his flicks fo their comical value .

stop wasting page after page in thread after thread on snakes.

hes a fuckin joke. we know.

i still think its car2nist or infer or some disgruntled bombing science member making a big joke. making fun of canadians, and what i like to call "bombing science writers."

this is the hope that i am clinging too, for i fear that gaffiti has gone to this level, little faggots rocking colored rags and trying to act hard when they live in canada and drive to dead walls in their moms cars, during the middle of the day, to paint a dead wall, with a bunch of toys on it. you paint behind buildings in the middle of nowhere in the daytime. hes fuckin lame. we know. this

snakes would gettin eaten alive where i live, and most places in the real world that i have been.

FOR ME, this will be my last post ever having to do with snakes.

i encourage the rest of you to do the same.

14. funky monky

funky monky Senior Member

no man snkaes is actually a real guy its not someone making a big joke....he lives in my town and i seen some of his "art" as he calls it

15. $NAKE$

$NAKE$ Elite Member

i havent seen one picture from you kid. shut up

16. CraYon

CraYon Elite Member

Yea, he's got quite alotta flicks that are on BS...Don't test him. He'll repost all of them

Regardless, he's 10 times better then you. Thats a fact

17. CHILLEN905

CHILLEN905 Elite Member

WHY THA FUK ISNT THIS FUKIN LIL WANNA BE TAGGER BANNED HES THA BIGGEST CLOWN THAT HAS EVER BEEN ON THA FOURMS DIS KIDS AS DUM AN SOFT A FUKIN BUTTER JUS STOP RESPONDIN TO HIS SHIT AN HE WILL FADE AWAY AN FALL OFF DIS KID OBVI DOSNT NO SHIT ABOUT ANYTHIN AN THA FACT DAT HE WENT OVER GLOK JUS SHOWS IT ALL I HAVE TO SAY POST FLIX DAM IT
    [Broken External Image]:http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/1165/action9ik.jpg

18. >SM!7K<

>SM!7K< Elite Member

19. CrO1

CrO1 Member

20. >SM!7K<

>SM!7K< Elite Member

di disapprove of that cro