Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Throw Ups - Bombs

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by CHILLEN905, May 19, 2004.

Share This Page

1. tonedope

tonedope Elite Member

2. wang dang doodle

wang dang doodle Senior Member

ar u people fucking serious? like dude cier look at you signature? ar you serrious?
    whats goign on he i feele like im in the twilight zone

3. POSTMANSLUT5000

POSTMANSLUT5000 Senior Member

4. tonedope

tonedope Elite Member

5. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member

yo son, all i see is vomit on that page cause that style is regurgitated as fuck.

6. dog breath

dog breath Senior Member

7. POSTMANSLUT5000

word is bond this is the truth.
    i thought we told niggas that actually throwing up on pieces of paper does not count as a throw up?

8. tonedope

tonedope Elite Member

i was just showin how that niggas e's look like reekos e's thats not even my throw, its my crew members. and havik im gettin fuckin tired of ure hating, i didnt say shit to you. shut the fuk up hav ure a bitch toy who goes on bombing science to much, hardcore ass faggot.

9. elcs

elcs Elite Member

Actually i saw haviks throwup a few pages back and that shit was goooood. Definatly not a toy. He's got some good style for sure. Dont call somebody a toy if your shit is wack. And people need to either stop saying "toy" or get a new word. Thats shits so played.

10. ---CRoR---

---CRoR--- Elite Member

11. ---CRoR---

---CRoR--- Elite Member

12. tonedope

tonedope Elite Member

Actually i saw haviks throwup a few pages back and that shit was goooood. Definatly not a toy. He's got some good style for sure. Dont call somebody a toy if your shit is wack. And people need to either stop saying "toy" or get a new word. Thats shits so played. [/b][/quote]
    accualy he suks have you seen his pieces? an im not sayin im the best but im definatly better than havik on throws, piecein, and handstyles and he still decides to say sum shit about me everytime i post sumthin

13. Slug SAC

Slug SAC New Member

14. backtoyou

backtoyou Senior Member

15. merm 1

merm 1 Senior Member

take that shit to the toys forum, your gunna get bashed putting it here

16. settybomb

settybomb Elite Member

Roke rooftop
    ai14.photobucket.com_albums_a327_Ultracooldude_RokeRooftop.jpg
    NY heads ai14.photobucket.com_albums_a327_Ultracooldude_Picture023.jpg

17. POSTMANSLUT5000

YOUR CALLING HIM A TOY? DUDE LOOK AT YOURSELF. YOUR FUCKING TERRIBLE. 98% OF THIS FORUM IS TOYS, AND 97% OF THEM ARE BETTER THAN YOUR FUCKING WACK ASS. LOOK AT YOUR SIGNATURE DOG ITS TERRIBLE. THAT SHIT IS A DISGRACE U HAVE NO SHADOW NO 3D JUST A WACK ASS FILL IN WITH SHITTY LETTER STRUCTURE THAT YOU DID ON THE FUCKING COMPUTER. YOUR WACK YOUR TOY YOU WILL NEVER FUCKIN COMPARE TO HAVIK OR ANYONE ELSE ON THIS FORUM. GO DIE BITCH. STOP TALKIN SHIT ON REAL HEADS WHO ACTUALLY PUT IN WORK AND BOMB ON SPOTS THAT THEY ARE RISKING THEIR FREEDOM FOR....WHILE YOU DRAW YOUR TOY ASS WACK SHIT ON THE COMPUTER IN YOUR SAFE HOME IN YOUR OWN FUCKING WORLD WITH NO WORRIES. YOUR A TOY, BITCH. GO PLAY IN TRAFFIC.

18. POSTMANSLUT5000

accualy he suks have you seen his pieces? an im not sayin im the best but im definatly better than havik on throws, piecein, and handstyles and he still decides to say sum shit about me everytime i post sumthin [/b][/quote]
    BITCH POST YOUR SHIT. IM TIRED OF YOUR FAGGOT ASS ACTIN ALL COOL AND GOOD. HAVIK BUUURRNNSSS YOU HE WOULD FUCKIN BLITZ YOUR TOY ASS. POST UP OR SHUTTUP YOU FUCKING HERB.

19. stickyou

stickyou Senior Member

20. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member

hahahahahahaha

take that shit somewhere else kid and go learn how to paint or something.