Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Throw Ups - Bombs

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by CHILLEN905, May 19, 2004.

Share This Page

1. ---CRoR---

---CRoR--- Elite Member

2. WIZDUM

WIZDUM Senior Member

You see trees and all the sudden its a dead spot in the woods? Its under a bridge thats one of the busiest streets in city. That bridge goes over the interstate as well. Surrounding the street and the interstate is the cities mall and a bunch of shopping centers. the trees you see are behind the mall. its about fifty yards from the mall and people go down to these tunnels all the time. i didnt think i had to justify my spot...but apparently I do. and yea it is a good practice spot...for the three times i have been there. I dont "visit" this spot "all the time". Why would you even say that if you have no clue what the fuck you are talking about? And this is a discrace to graffiti? I thought that practicing at some pretty chill spots was the right thing to do as a toy? Ya know...practice until I thought it was good enough to go out, and get help and advice along the way. Apparently no huh? Would you rather me go out bombing the streets with shit i never practiced and make an even bigger discrace to graffiti? I could give a fuck if you dont like my stuff. Hate away, i dont like your stuff and i never said anything. I think your bomb with the swirl connecting the N and the A looks fucking stupid. But if you are happy with it, hey who cares. Like i said, hate on my shit...but when you run your mouth and say shit you know nothing about it just tempts me to reply. because god...you make yourself look so damn stupid when you say shit like that. [/b][/quote]
    x2

3. esarf-ksn

esarf-ksn Senior Member

4. {BraT}

{BraT} Member

man, frase is soo dope
    there is some of his old stuff near where i live. I love it, it is so fucking nuts.

5. Mute1

Mute1 Elite Member

Aha.

Ahahahahaha.

6. YadOne

YadOne Senior Member

7. >SM!7K<

>SM!7K< Elite Member

yeah i like it, and its better then alot of the shit i see here or on the streets even....

plus that black and white on elooks quite sexy, now just work on your tag some more

stay up

PeacE

8. taxus

taxus Senior Member

That yads pretty nice....

9. kazm-fuckyou

kazm-fuckyou Member

word up elcs, you got one up on moose eater's bull shit.
    and as for mr toastman, its a goddamn throw up for fuck sake, saying he has to develop more style when elcs' throw up in my definition is well put together. you know nothing. people can have basic bubble letters in their throws, an if its clean id still consider it nice.
    fuck moose eater and toastman, probably some kiddies who got bored after rubbin one out to the computer, decided to start bitchin for no reason at someone who doesnt deserve it in substitute of a cigarette

10. ados

ados Elite Member

i think that elcs throw is wack, and toastman(SEON) is actually pretty fresh. I wouldn't get too worried about other peoples opinions. it's just the net dude.

11. >SM!7K<

>SM!7K< Elite Member

12. elcs

elcs Elite Member

nah, i dont really care. I wasnt saying that i am better than either of those guys. That wasnt my intent at all. Name has way more ups that i do and has been around way longer. i got alot of respect for that. i just didnt like how he was calling me out on shit that wasnt true. but actually seon is right, im pretty inconsistant with my throw. its not terribly off...but its not like the exact same everytime. I do need to work on it, but I dunno what really to change. I might just scrap it and make a new one. Im not trying to start beef or anything, and im done with this conversation. I just hate it when people accuse me of shit or run their mouth saying shit that isnt true about me. if you are gonna bash on my shit at least tell me how to improve it and not be a self righteous douche. end discussion.

13. CIFILONE

CIFILONE Senior Member

14. CIFILONE

CIFILONE Senior Member

15. ---CRoR---

---CRoR--- Elite Member

u got to be kidding me..... yes elcs throwy is well put together hes come a long way... but mr toastman is pretty tight at bombin same as moose eater

now shutup n post up

heres wat i have layin around

[Broken External Image]:http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/5663/47b2df10b3127cce9cd2d55a6d480000005610xm9.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/7134/47b2dd33b3127cce9cb96f82ad7d0000005610ub6.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/726/02052005211650sae056eh7.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/7129/02122005125854ilcovacalbo925wr9.jpg

a buddie liers sketch
    [Broken External Image]:http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/6690/lieronesketchsu1.jpg

16. settybomb

settybomb Elite Member

^ props on that goal toss.
    Goal is fresh as fuck.

17. -s|N-

-s|N- Senior Member

is my throwie ok?, what you guys think?[/b][/quote]
    hell yeah where you from?

18. YadOne

YadOne Senior Member

im from Puerto Rico

19. doomsayer