Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Throw Ups - Bombs

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by CHILLEN905, May 19, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Fosale!

Fosale! Elite Member

yucky suckage.
    take it to the toy thread.

2. JETc17

JETc17 Elite Member

haha goood love this trik. [/b][/quote]
    yo thats whistler canada for sure!

3. berk@acheph

berk@acheph Member

4. freight junkie

freight junkie Senior Member

5. freight junkie

freight junkie Senior Member

6. crac

crac Elite Member

why even waste your time.. when that go's rollin by nobodys gonna be able to see it you should have used a fatcap annnd filled the succer in ohh and you forgot some 3-d on the second " o "

7. lance uppercut

lance uppercut Banned

yo thats whistler canada for sure! [/b][/quote]
    yeah..it is...i took the flick

8. leg-e-leg

leg-e-leg Senior Member

9. Spark One

Spark One Senior Member

gangsta toy. :lol: seriously.. wtf was that ! + you look so proud of it.. ur three D is not even 2 inch big haha

10. Short Ethiopian Kid

Short Ethiopian Kid Elite Member

trik could still burn you so quit your bitchin' n' get in the kitchen...make me a sandwich woman [/b][/quote]
    ok, you fucking japanese pussy boy , why dont you stop hatin on someone that would burn YOU , and woop you , , you should get off the internet and go practice marc ecko cuz you dont know shit , why dont you come down to miami and see wuts up ,, i dont see no fuck **** trik bombing here , take your canadian french pussy ass to niagra falls and cry me a river , ill tell you what ,. ill even call you a wambulance cuz your acting like a fucking toy , i was not even talkin g to you JAP , fuck you , fuck retnevi , and fuck that french **** trik now too , one of you is probably trik but to pussy to state a fucking name , come to MIAMI pussy niggas, all you canadian fucks talk alot of shit come to my country and have no idea how to fucking drive act or talk , sayin may wi and shit like that fuck with your little painters hats and shit like that. why dont you go hop on the maid of the mist with your gay ass friend trik and fuck him in the butt while retnevni sucks his dick , you two are fucking toy ass pussy , hop off of triks dick and worry about getting up yourself :lol:
    you guys are fucking toys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEK
    8UP

11. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

ok, you fucking japanese pussy boy , why dont you stop hatin on someone that would burn YOU , and woop you , , you should get off the internet and go practice marc ecko cuz you dont know shit , why dont you come down to miami and see wuts up ,, i dont see no fuck **** trik bombing here , take your canadian french pussy ass to niagra falls and cry me a river , ill tell you what ,. ill even call you a wambulance cuz your acting like a fucking toy , i was not even talkin g to you JAP , fuck you , fuck retnevi , and fuck that french **** trik now too , one of you is probably trik but to pussy to state a fucking name , come to MIAMI pussy niggas, all you canadian fucks talk alot of shit come to my country and have no idea how to fucking drive act or talk , sayin may wi and shit like that fuck with your little painters hats and shit like that. why dont you go hop on the maid of the mist with your gay ass friend trik and fuck him in the butt while retnevni sucks his dick , you two are fucking toy ass pussy , hop off of triks dick and worry about getting up yourself :lol:
    you guys are fucking toys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEK
    8UP [/b][/quote]
    first off i live in the united states you retard....second i'm not the least bit asian...learn how to use a map dumbass and go suck a dick before you start talking like you know how good i am. i'm not even gunna bother reading you whole post cause i really dont care hahah.

12. Kim Jong Il

Kim Jong Il Senior Member

you just proed to everybody that you are a retarded american the ppl with the french hats are france french and not even close to all of us are french in canada and how the fuck do you figure we cant drive in "your country" you fucking internet loser go back to school and learn about when we burned your whihouse down

oh yah and you know your insecure when you call the ppl you have beef with gay and go into detail about how they are gay together get a life

and trik still kills you http://www.canada.com/nationalpost/media/index.html# its the eighth one down in the left column weres your movie?

tabernac!

13. FEN the HEN

FEN the HEN Elite Member

14. FEN the HEN

FEN the HEN Elite Member

15. SIROP

SIROP Senior Member

big upp all canadians demm...
    also,big up 2 all americans....
    i dont give a shit im a native...

16. Bombers Ambition

Bombers Ambition Elite Member

17. Bombers Ambition

18. Bombers Ambition

19. thesenor

thesenor Senior Member

dont forget that homegrown that is hard to beat, who the fuck doubted canada? go cry...

20. [NESTER]

[NESTER] Senior Member