Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Throw Ups - Bombs

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by CHILLEN905, May 19, 2004.

Share This Page

1. personguy

personguy Member

2. ---CRoR---

---CRoR--- Elite Member

3. noam12

noam12 Senior Member

bahahah that was good

and the go home bitch thing is ill

4. ---CRoR---

---CRoR--- Elite Member

5. ---CRoR---

---CRoR--- Elite Member

6. Ume

Ume Moderator

'cause Ume craves attention and can only acquire it by attacking cats dress on a fucking graffiti messageboard.

I guarantee this is the most anyone has recognized him, congratu-fuckin-lations. isn't that what you wanted, idiot? we're all looking at you now. ;) [/b][/quote]
    yep it's true, i crave attention on the internet, you caught me. :rolleyes:

i just pointed it out because if it was anyone else other then seon posting it, they woulve got the same thing i said, but FROM someone like seon, take mateo for example, when he posted his action flick all you kids hated on him saying he was emo and that they should find their own subculture, but once someone who has a bunch of kids on his nuts posts something of the EXACT same thing that's being called into question here, everyone get's defensive about it...it's makes me laugh a lot. and itsen't the first time i've seen something like this happen here.

7. Im Mr Postman  also Mr Toastman

Im Mr Postman also Mr Toastman Senior Member

people on my nuts? i talk so much shit on here most people hate me.
    its not the fact that you called him emo, its the fact that he ISNT emo, and you have no idea what your talking about. also, people respect well developed and established writers (such as gez) more than they respect kids like mateo, so they tend to not give a shit what he's wearing. either way, why you so concerned with another mans dress? like are you really that gay?

8. dotone

dotone Elite Member

'cause Ume craves attention and can only acquire it by attacking cats dress on a fucking graffiti messageboard.

I guarantee this is the most anyone has recognized him, congratu-fuckin-lations. isn't that what you wanted, idiot? we're all looking at you now. ;) [/b][/quote]
    soo hard.

9. Ume

Ume Moderator

yes there are tons of kids on your nuts on this website, look around, even when you talk shit on them, they for some reason just get back on them. and that's exactly what i'm doing talking shit, doing what you do, and yet, you get so offended by it, if you can't take it, then do do it.
    if he's not emo, then don't get so uppity about it, just say he isen't emo, but then you got all butt hurt about it, where did i say he really was emo? i said he looked emo. i don't care if your a well established writer, it doesn't affect you in the real world, so if you LOOK emo, people will ASSUME you emo. i'm not concerned, i just pointed out that kid looks really emo, and calling me gay, wow, go wear some more neon coloured "dunks" and the rest of your hugely oversized clothes.

10. Im Mr Postman  also Mr Toastman

YEA CUZ THATS WHAT I WEAR RIGHT? i said over and over that I WEAR NEON COLORED DUNKS AND HUGELY OVERSIZED CLOTHES, right? i didnt say "thats just the style in n ew york" NOPE THATS NOT WHAT I SAID!

11. Stevie

Stevie Senior Member

i l0ve you seon, buTT seks? marr1age? b4bi3Z? :ph34r:

12. Albert Fish

Albert Fish Elite Member

do you, people. none of this matters and theres a clothing thread if you wanna hate on the way another person dresses.

13. Stevie

Stevie Senior Member

14. Im Mr Postman  also Mr Toastman

lets do it no homo

15. eromatic

eromatic Member

16. ---CRoR---

---CRoR--- Elite Member

17. beefgerky

beefgerky Elite Member

the beauty of graffiti is that it is so diverse it attracts all kinds of people.
    and its not about how they look/sound/act, its about how their art.
    now i sound like a faggot.
    [/dicussion]

18. cord

cord Elite Member

it doesnt say ges you fucking toy it says GEZ. GEZ 357 MR E VAF
    either way, 357 has been around decades before 3a and his been destroying trains and streets since those dudes were children. no disrespect to 3a, but they dont compare to three fifty seven in my book oldschool new york train bombers deserve much more respect than dudes who do freights in god knows where [/b][/quote]
    haha word?

ges smacks euro transit like you dont even know, and we all know that old school NY panels were a piece of piss thats why you could spend 7 hours having a fucking barbeque and whole car-ing that shit.

And if your mate has been around so long id be expecting him to paint cleaner than that

19. RuggedCamo

RuggedCamo Senior Member

seon is whack, mad over-rated.

20. sleepyhead

sleepyhead Senior Member

is this 12oz?cuz yall chat 2 much....
    where the flicks im tired of posting my bs
    somebody post nice flicks
    no toy garbage............