Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Throw Ups - Bombs

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by CHILLEN905, May 19, 2004.

Share This Page

1. the internet is ruining graffiti

the internet is ruining graffiti Senior Member

2. the internet is ruining graffiti

3. the internet is ruining graffiti

4. elcs

elcs Elite Member

seon...just because those guys have ups doesnt mean they are good. all those throws you just posted look like shit. i dont get how you can think that looks good at all. looks like a throwie youd see in the toy forum from some kid whos been writing for a year. i think idol's throws look like shit. so what? your tough guy internet image reflects well upon your own insecurities...

as far as me painting just chill spots and freights...you can think what you want, but i dont have many pictures of my street stuff because i dont take my camera with when i go bombing. and i really dont feel the need to go back later to take a picture of it just to prove to the nameless, faceless kids on bombingscience that i really am getting up in some city you've never heard of. get over it.

5. CHILLEN905

CHILLEN905 Elite Member

shut up ELCS your the toy you belong in the toy forum i like the shit crack kills is posting so shut up and stop posting in hurr alright.

6. FenoneTdB

FenoneTdB Member

i like those throwups, new yorks style is ill and im not just saying this to ride dick.....

7. elcs

elcs Elite Member

aww...chillen, baby! i learned my lesson! ill never ever talk bad about idol ever again!

how big is your e-dick?

8. CHILLEN905

CHILLEN905 Elite Member

what dont you understand. this is the picture gallery where we post picture of graff not toy shit so go post in the toy forum. your the one with the ego here. how long have you been writing? seriously your a joke.

9. elcs

elcs Elite Member

if idol didnt have ups...theres no way people would like that shit. if that was posted in the toy forum people would tell him to fix his L and all kinds of shit. it just isnt good, but since he has ups in NYC people think his shit looks good? all the stuff seon posted wasnt impressive at all. and i never said i was good. i recall seon giving me props on my stuff a few months ago, but i guess if i talk bad about a ny king then he stops liking it. there are so many double standards in this thread, its crazy.

10. Sancer

Sancer Senior Member

idol's shit looks pretty dope to me.
    sorry if i'm not a crazy graffiti writer like you.
    I guess you can tell everyone that they look stupid acting tough online but if you do it, it's cool... real cool.
    plus the kids in the toys forum would say tons of shit about idol's throw cause they're all toys. they dont know shit... which is why they are in the toys forum. they havent learned shit yet.
    fuck.

11. CHILLEN905

CHILLEN905 Elite Member

who said "oh nice nyc bombing thats why we love it" not me. i like the idol throw i like its flow i liek its letters basically i like it. what double standards? its a thread for wich peoepl are souposed to post throw ups not their opinions. and with taht of course there has to be quality control seeing as how this is a public forum and anyoen can post anything. its not censorship you idiots its a picture gallery.

12. Crack Killz

Crack Killz Elite Member

yo shut the fuck up you bitch ass toy why you sucking me so hard. most of the decent writers on here probably never heard of idol because honesetly he isnt THAT up. the fact is he has a dope simple throw and your hating on it meanwhile you fucking SUCK, you dont get up you do chill spots and now your making excuses why you dont have pics of "your streets" which probably dont exist. idol is not an nyc king and i never said he was. yea i did give you props months ago because you had a simple throw that looked like it was going somewhere. that doesnt mean people arent better than you. ever single one of those throws i posted is better and has more flavor than that lopsided ass garbanzo bean shit you been posting . plus the fact that your talking shit and acting like you know what your talking about, when in reality idol is much, MUCH better than you. when almost every writer whos stated their opinion on it so far has DISAGREED with you maybe that means your WRONG .

13. the internet is ruining graffiti

14. Albert Fish

Albert Fish Elite Member

bump that name penis

flicked this yesterday
    ai42.photobucket.com_albums_e336_notvdoctor_flicks_dane.jpg

15. MainEvent

MainEvent Senior Member

thats why you dont listen to kids in the toy threads.

16. CHILLEN905

CHILLEN905 Elite Member

17. whahappen?

whahappen? Elite Member

wait does this say yi?

18. Crack Killz

Crack Killz Elite Member

19. the internet is ruining graffiti

20. FailOne

FailOne Senior Member

afarm2.static.flickr.com_1234_530398350_bcb154b764.png