Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Throwie battle1 - zombie

Discussion in 'Old battles' started by Bazer, Jun 15, 2008.

Share This Page

?

1. borg

26.2%
  2. mekos

22.8%
  3. dukone

18.9%
  4. sickone

19.4%
  5. bah

1.0%
  6. atlok

3.4%
  7. knowme

8.3%
  1. Vice(Tre)

Vice(Tre) Guest

i think atlok has the freshest lettering for a throw so i went wit him sickone for second though

2. SWIV3Ltwo

SWIV3Ltwo Senior Member

was there a toy batle for this i didnt see one? because im positive i sent in my entry

anyways borg gmv

3. sacwacko

sacwacko Elite Member

mekos, i like the symmetry.

4. bilal_tariq

bilal_tariq Elite Member

definitely a good turnout.

5. clockmodel

clockmodel Senior Member

knowme is the best one here. funkyfresh throw and a handy cooler than a/c

6. atlok7

atlok7 Elite Member

looks exactly like your pieces

7. vman

vman Elite Member

8. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

man i hate these battles its never fucking fair it should be borg then know me, the mekos is POOPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOObut what do yall know... i mean no offence to mek but borgs shit just flows awesomely and has a nice stlye nto to mention tis a one liners which diffantly its hatdrt yo rock then a normal get up an the fact its clean tops it off.... then we look at your s which is covered with bad handstlyes all over it the z and the e are way too big... now i relize you did that on purp, but still it aint cutting in, one thing i did liek about yours was the inline and the glaree bouncing off it but thats bout it i would go on but i dont want to i felt i should drop some pearlson yall specially if ima diss someones1s work thats in the lead but alot of you kids dont know shit and dont actually know anything about graffiti and should turn in your graff mags for a fucking 4chan membership and ripped up thrashed mag you stole frmo your older brother.... gesus has spoke

Last edited: Jun 18, 2008
  9. Derogatory9o5

Derogatory9o5 Senior Member

10. atlok7

atlok7 Elite Member

whohoo 4 votes!

11. sickone

sickone Senior Member

second that... i specially think there where only like 3 of them that really looked like real t.ups...like you said mekos bomb is just a stereotyped graffiti bomb ... and borg looked nice and is worth a vote.. i specailly think we should have more people participating in these battles..better artists taking part on this.. like i said there are only about 3 entries in this pole that are worth a vote... thanx no beef with no one..just sayin

12. BORG

BORG Moderator

gesus speakin real shit......aswell as you sick, the answer why more real writers dont throw down is simple........look at how these toys vote, shits pathetic

13. liquid swords

liquid swords Senior Member

^ word. i voted borg, but didnt even realize it was only one line makin up all the letters. youve got mad throwie skillz borg

14. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

15. mekosbc

mekosbc Senior Member

i think the battle came out good... like da ppl voted and the battle came down to me and borg, borgz is dope... but didnt cile do a one liner on the property battle and he won? so maybe borg thought that would happen... not beeefin just sayin.... thankz for the votes...

16. Dukone

Dukone Member

thnx bro :)

17. atlok7

atlok7 Elite Member

im usually not one to complain but this is really strange. im glad borg won. he had the dopest one for sure. but cmon mekos? and sick your ill but theres no way in hell thats a throw. and duk. that looks more like a simple piece than any throw ive ever seen. not hating. just a little confused with how kids vote...

18. sickone

sickone Senior Member

mine was a throw

19. Case-One

Case-One Senior Member

i like the vainy boners going into knowme's bomb, thats what they are right? mekos gmv

20. Tonberry

Tonberry Senior Member

Borg, definately, because the oneliner... *Orgasm on moniter*