Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Throwies

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Fube, Apr 10, 2008.

Share This Page

1. _flocka_

_flocka_ Senior Member

Yeah I fucking hate sharpies, that was supposed to be a light blue

2. ur210

ur210 Senior Member

CAM00127.jpg
    My first attempt at a throwie... says zk

3. SPAZ12

SPAZ12 Member

4. crissis16

crissis16 Member

pieces 003.jpg pieces 006.jpg pieces 007.jpg pieces 010.jpg pieces 020.jpg pieces 015.jpg
    heres pretty much all the throwies I've done over the past 4 or 5 months, the pictures go in order of the timeline I've done them, crits are welcome

5. crissis16

crissis16 Member

throwie 003.jpg throwie 006.jpg
    heres a few more I did this weekend, again crits welcome and I no I'm still a toy so don't feel the need to tell me
    also I am not associated with kings

Last edited: Sep 12, 2013
  6. ur210

ur210 Senior Member

Need to work on bars and straight lines and neat curves
    and I don't think the fill-ins are done correctly

Last edited: Sep 12, 2013
  7. biblebeltbangerz

biblebeltbangerz Elite Member

that's so bad haha. you should start out trying to do bubble letters at least to start getting into throwies. you have a way to go but its obtainable if you listen to adv ice and practice everyday.

8. crissis16

crissis16 Member

yeaa I was bombed for most of the pieces I did so I just kinda painted, hopefully I can stay sober enough to crank out a nice piece

9. crissis16

crissis16 Member

did this tonight, this somewhat better? (minus the mad drip) throwie 002.jpg

10. fingerlickingchicken

fingerlickingchicken Senior Member

You're pulling off more of a straight letter rather then a throwup, also you're not using visual math to accomplish your straight.
    Ill draw you a "Rayne" style throwup in a extremely simple way so you can get the idea

11. fingerlickingchicken

fingerlickingchicken Senior Member

View attachment 641522
    Feel free to bite this throwup, it's pretty rough but I didn't want you to completely bite my style so I went very very simple
    View attachment 641523
    When doing straights or pieces, use bars like I did in this photo

12. imFUCKINGcrazy

imFUCKINGcrazy Member

hey rayne my advice is to chill with the paint till you can picaso that shit on a piece of paper!

13. crissis16

crissis16 Member

damn thanx for the throwie tutorial if you will and yeaa i'll try it out :) and lol crazy I no, i'm kinda just an eager toy wanting to paint :p

14. mefisto

mefisto Senior Member

Rayne, take my advice : dont paint or grab a marker until your thing is not toy. I wasted like 6 cans on toy tags and practicing, I had a good time, but I shoudve spent that time with practicing. When you will get better you will regret the throws you painted. But I felt really good seeing your motivation to paint, wish you will be king :) Also be careful with crossing

15. ur210

ur210 Senior Member

Who cares... as long as you're getting your name up and causing damage, I don't see why anybody (including toys) shouldn't paint. *****s can talk shit if they want, but they'll get shot if they step to.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2013
  16. Arose.One

Arose.One Elite Member

ur20, "Z" looks good, but the "K" isn't working, try to keep the gravity the same, like, the bottom of the Z is big and round. the K looks like it's from a completely different font. if you know what i'm saying?

17. RegularSpectacular

RegularSpectacular Senior Member

18. crissis16

crissis16 Member

yeaa that's what i'm going to try and do this weekend and hopefully for the next lil bit, just study up and practise
    ur210 for me graf isn't about getting your name up or causin damage, for me its just about producing a piece or throwie that's clean and has some complexity to it, not dissing that's just my opinion

19. KroeGHK

KroeGHK Elite Member

20. InnerCityRebel

InnerCityRebel Senior Member