Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Throwies

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Fube, Apr 10, 2008.

Share This Page

1. Siro_

Siro_ Senior Member

^ Loon uncovering the secrets of graff.

I did it, trust me it works

2. Vapid666

Vapid666 Elite Member

I hate doin chrome fills on throws. :/
    IMG_91921.jpg

3. DFEKT1

DFEKT1 Senior Member

4. SAYO

SAYO Member

5. Grabs

Grabs Senior Member

6. [MISTER] MAZERATI

[MISTER] MAZERATI New Member

Throwupmaze.jpg

GIVE THIS SOME FEEDBACK PEOPLE ... I just started writing/painting so tell me what you really think. Thanks everyone.
    This is my first design for a throw up, just threw the dog in freestyle the night before when i was bombin' in the dark with a flashlight haha... was feelin' it sorta so i kept it .

Last edited: Jun 18, 2015
  7. stoke.

stoke. Senior Member

The M is cool ,change the A and the Z and their connections you know. That Z dont looks like a Z

8. [MISTER] MAZERATI

yo stoke , i feel you . I dont like the A, but i was feeling the z. Thanks for the advice though ill def consider switching it . haha I guess you cant plan on keeping your first throw up for too long, cope said hes had 100z and that opened up my eyes a bit.

Any input on whether people rock different throw ups at the same time. Id personally probably want to stick with one .

9. [MISTER] MAZERATI

also im digging the R. im guessing thats you up in your photo, why are you in the toy forum haha.

10. [MISTER] MAZERATI

THIS IS FOR ANYONE as well. POST A PICTURE OF SOMEONE (ANYONES) THROW THAT IS NICE. its mad hard to find good ones. Maybe im too picky, ill probably never be happy with mine HA

11. bugs-one

bugs-one Elite Member

^^^ The day you're happy with any of your work is the day you will be done. You always got to want to do better and better, when that's gone the you've lost interest in whatever you're doing. Also, you'll end up like cope2 doing the same shit over and over and over. That shit gets old.

12. Grabs

Grabs Senior Member

13. Phobos

Phobos Member

first post...
    ovaR - Really try to keep those letters the same size. This was really solid in my opinion http://www.bombingscience.com/graffitiforum/attachment.php?attachmentid=132753&d=1433049979
    ocean - the CE really falls off in terms of size
    maze - Maybe define the A more, the top crease of the M could come down a tad more, I like your handy bro

I live in a retirement town until I move out, so painting is wack regardless, here's paper. I can move this over to the blackbook thread if its necessary.

As for whoever was talking about hitting schools, that's the epitome of the toy mindset, fuck off with that. On the subject, don't hit small stores, suburban zones, nice areas, etc. Have some sense, graffiti looks fucking dumb in certain places.

asdfgh.jpg

14. Grabs

Grabs Senior Member

15. bugs-one

bugs-one Elite Member

@Grabs: I'm diggin' those Pier throws. Just noticed you in Nebraska, last time I went thru there I was stuck there for 2 fuckin' weeks. I was bored out of my damn twisted mind.

@Phobos: I'm diggin' that style. The bottom of the S can't be that skinny though.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2015
  16. iced

iced Member

I need crit on mine. Keep in mind, i didnt bite, i used inspiration from alphabet letters and such so if u see something similar it because i used inspiration i did not bite. Also keep in mind i fucked up that halo looking thing lol i tried to put a little extra into it i guess. And lets not focus on how atrocious my tag is. IMG_0417[1].jpg

17. bugs-one

bugs-one Elite Member

^^^ Best advice I can think of is to throw it away and start from scratch. Oh yeah and try different letters. Also loosen up your hand looks like you were stressing on this.

18. Phobos

Phobos Member

Yo I like those pier throws too
    iced, I dunno if this helps, but try to get a feel for other writer's styles. Don't bite, but let them influence you. Check out oldschool graffiti and really try to see what it's all about - its the foundation.

2015-07-02 15.14.36.jpg

19. belter

belter Member

20. belter

belter Member