By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Fube, Apr 10, 2008.
Can't even read ur throw
Hahah yehh wasteland wolves you read it right.
Sabter loose the curves, make your letter simpler for now
@SuburbanTurban looking fresh as always
just keep practicing is all i can really say, the C and K dont really match cuz your C is simple and the K has more to it plus is the only letter with the negative space/gap in it. for now id say stick with that type of C, just keep doing it and steez/style will come to it, but yeh keep that type of C and R, id go with a lower case simple E to match the C R and A and then just a simpler/bubble type K. kinda hard to explain but if you want i can post a basic example. just keep working at it
Day - the width of your letters are fucking with me. Also, experiment with D's to get a better flow with the AY
Sabter - no. Props for actually painting but it doesn't look good. Pen your work and make it look better.
Germs - not a fan of that R but overall, dope.
Creak - don't sketch your throws. Get a good model and do it fluid. Fill pages, fuck up on some, just practice a once through on them. You're treating them like simps or pieces, penning before you ink it.
@SuburbanTurban Thanks i never really noticed that until you said but ill defiantly fuck with it ill try see what i can do
@Leaksones Yeah if i was doing my normal style i would off but its different to what i usually throw up
Still, get an idea, ink it. With throws, just try shit.
In da flesh!
This is my first time posting here, I'd like some genuine critique and feedback
Don't do that with your L, your R is weird, and the colors don't really work.
This is all just my opinion
What you did right:
1. Color theory- Despite what Leak said, the colors were on fleek. Ignoring my shitty pun, the color theory of using opposite colors makes your throw pop. Might not be my cup of tea, but it stands out.
2. Tops & Bottoms- Matching these is like when a girl matches her.. yeah. Good shit happens when that's the case, and the same with your throwie. It makes it not look like mangled garbage when it's matching.
3. Creativity- I'll acknowledge the L is unique, so I'll give you some credit for going out and trying it.
What you did wrong:
1. The letters aren't exactly formatted the same way. Height, straightness, etc.
2. The X on the "O" contrasts the "R" and "A"'s dot.
3. At first glance, I thought your throw was "FJRAN" because of the L and O looking like a J.
Next time, try going with a different color fill and using the orange as a highlight. Good luck!
There's an S on my name. Don't forget it. A darker blue would be better. Royal blue would look nicer.
the 2nd is nice polyp
Down for a throwie exchange if anyone is?
I'm down for a throwie exchange.
nice man thanks, what do you write?
Separate names with a comma.