Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Throwies

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Fube, Apr 10, 2008.

Share This Page

1. Acidkrash

Acidkrash Member

This is great. break out the book what u workin with lol homie I’ll do the same

2. gumOnShoe

gumOnShoe Elite Member

break out the book what u working with?

sounds like a white kid from the suburbs trying to sound hood. lol. cornball ass niqqas i swear xD

3. Acidkrash

Acidkrash Member

lil peak for ya, in all honesty I just don’t like negative cocky people. You wanna “battle” me? I work for a livin so that might take a day, you wann laugh at one of the first few times I picked up paint? What does that say about you? Sorry about that last unfinished “awake “ peice. so are you supposed to choose something for us both to write? I’m new to this

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

4. gumOnShoe

gumOnShoe Elite Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA.

how did i know you had another 3 color throw to post?

post a hand style in the hand style battle thread

5. OWINE

OWINE Member

just loosen up it newa

6. Acidkrash

Acidkrash Member

Idk wat you laughin at my man I found a couple of your works of art on here lol

7. gumOnShoe

gumOnShoe Elite Member

I'm laughing at your wackass throw up, thats what.

now go post a handstyle in the thread

8. Bants

Bants Senior Member

ahhh... i see what this looks like now. heh. soooo different from the outside looking in.

9. gumOnShoe

gumOnShoe Elite Member

10. Bants

Bants Senior Member

well, no offence, its not flattering. but its understood... yall battle and get it over with.

11. Acidkrash

Acidkrash Member

Am I supposed to write anything I want

12. Bants

Bants Senior Member

pick a word and make the terms... post the battle to a vote and move on with your life.

13. Tuke

Tuke Senior Member

Calm down princess

14. newa

newa Member

yall are fuckin clowns lmao. dick measuring contest in the toys throwie thread, who tf are you trying to impress. how tf are you guys as good at graff as you are and still so fuckin insecure that you have to sweep in, criticize people trying to help out, and leave without offering anything actually constructive. we get it, you can talk shit on people who openly admit to being toys. real tough target there.

I swear the best advice in this thread is from toys/intermediates to each other, all you old head talented writers know how to do is either make stupid ass jokes to each to each other about how toy the newbies are or act like frat jocks getting in each others faces like 'swing first bro, do something bro'. all you're doing is embarrassing yourself, having better blackbook sketches doesn't make you more helpful so who the fuck cares

15. newa

newa Member

16. OWINE

OWINE Member

word

what i mean... is that u prob draw that throw slowly, try to do it real fast without actual thinking

17. gumOnShoe

gumOnShoe Elite Member

you don't have to be insecure about anything to merely tell a dude like hey, thats a shitty example of how one should do throws, one shouldn't accept it as valid guidance because the throw up fucking sucks.

the example they gave your wackass was wack. I've seen people successfully do examples and they weren't some chicken scratch bullshit like they gave your toy ass.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2018
  18. SSTRCMPLX

SSTRCMPLX Member

If you're referring to mine, then yes, it wasn't a proper example of a throw at all and it isn't trying to be (I prefaced the post with that very fact). I just did it quickly to show what I meant in my critique; I figured a visual would work better than trying to explain it in words. I guess I could've cleaned it up, but dude got what I meant so that's all that really matters as far as I'm concerned.

If you aren't talking about mine then carry on, I guess.

19. newa

newa Member

Yup. And saying "your example is shit" without providing a better one, what exactly does that contribute?

20. gumOnShoe

gumOnShoe Elite Member

it contributes guidance. how could you not see that? you'll be better off doing those trash throw ups you do than that shit tbh lol...

chicken scratch tier graff is the shit you're on.

Edit: you're shit aint even chicken scratch its more like can't hold a marker tier

Last edited: Aug 4, 2018