Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Throwies

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Fube, Apr 10, 2008.

Share This Page

1. SAINT1

SAINT1 Member

hey guys, another quick 2 letter, i fucked up the top of the T when i was outlining but didnt have time to redo it sorry. crits please
    ai51.tinypic.com_nn6xqt.jpg

2. dubbed

dubbed Senior Member

resem- your first 3 letters look too similar and are hard to distinguish
    saint- your s is nice but your t isnt, maybe make the base skinnier idk

3. BeforeCommonEra

BeforeCommonEra New Member

ai1235.photobucket.com_albums_ff436_BeforeCommonEra_DSC_0238.jpg First post here, your criticism is greatly appreciated

4. <[(Smokers187¤GS¤WM)]>

<[(Smokers187¤GS¤WM)]> Senior Member

That logic is fucking clean
    Resem and phat2 pretty dope stuff!

View attachment 583974
    I love hitting up these folders all over my friends folders ull see my shit like this one ha

5. MASE P_2s

MASE P_2s Senior Member

6. <[(Smokers187¤GS¤WM)]>

7. MASE P_2s

MASE P_2s Senior Member

o damn my Phat but there you go needs work

8. Willis1989

Willis1989 Senior Member

hanged my W a little, what you guys think?

ai815.photobucket.com_albums_zz72_willis1690_DSC00302.jpg_6b5b8db06edac66c91eac7f88c5429f3.jpg

ai815.photobucket.com_albums_zz72_willis1690_DSC00301.jpg_6b5b8db06edac66c91eac7f88c5429f3.jpg

9. PermanentMarkers

PermanentMarkers Senior Member

Willis you arent doing your 3D right

For a drop shadow just redraw your entire letter, but either left, down and to the left (or right, whatever).

Pick each point and redraw it down and to the _____. Your dropshadow is really messed up. (This same thing goes to ORIS from the top of this page)

Honestly i dont like the W the I or the L

Start with straighter lines then once you get some alright looking straight throws start curving that shit up

10. del4sel

del4sel Senior Member

11. del4sel

del4sel Senior Member

12. <[(Smokers187¤GS¤WM)]>

Wil I just don't really like the W everything is fine
    And del4sel I like the style ur goin for but idk you just need to keep doing it till you get it perfected the S is badass tho

13. del4sel

del4sel Senior Member

14. del4sel

del4sel Senior Member

@ Smokers

Yo thanks bro I haven't tried a del4sel throw until today so this is the first three. Surely more to come now that I know how to efficiently upload so we'll see where it ends. I was pretty surprised at that S too I think that's the most original thing i've ever done. Props to yours as well man that shit is fire! Post some more of those throws!!! Peace.

15. del4sel

del4sel Senior Member

a1.bp.blogspot.com__hlbRqNY6Eag_TIfky_6sJaI_AAAAAAAAAFw_fQ5OPVU27mk_s1600_dunce.JPG

For those that remember this battle... I liked this concept drawing and would like to work on improving it a bit because I think it has some potential.

16. hpir

hpir Senior Member

anybody wanna exchange?
    i write rung

17. Get Rekt!

Get Rekt! Senior Member

18. Phillip McDougall

Phillip McDougall Elite Member

19. FuckTheFame

FuckTheFame Elite Member

20. <[(Smokers187¤GS¤WM)]>

View attachment 584261
    Yo rung-Kind of sloppy I'm pretty tired if u want me to take another shot at it just let me know man. oh ya and on the 1st one I obviously fucked up the r so I had a better idea but idk what the hell went on with my hand and the G I was just freeballin' it and thot it would be "kewl" if I just made the top stretch a wee bit

••@del4sel, damn if those are you first attempts at it I applaud you man 'cause they got flow kind of but just aint clean. Like they're spaced perfectly you got the main idea of how the letter should be but u just need to fit it in nicely, like I don't like how the bottom of the S comes out over the 4 and the 4 look like Y's but pretty good I suck at #'s so I'm understand you on that man.
    ••@Scam-i would try and start with some like squarished beefed up keyboard letters for those letters like a JA style of throw simple and fresh!
    ••@Fuck the fame-first get ur letters all the same size man, then we'll see from there

Last edited: Sep 9, 2010